Odin not show my phone

Search This thread

exz8

Mar 26, 2012
Hi,

I've download Odin 1.85 and two more files coming with which is Odin3.ini & u1_02_20110310_emmc_EXT4.pit

I let my phone into downloading mode.... and there is sound that pc detect usb but Odin still not show anything.

I'm using direct usb and tried another port but still same. I reinstall and install back until pc show driver is ready to use in green color still not find mine even beep sound is normal. All my port is ok, tested with other gadget and is working.

Please help me. Before it happen, I at rom Gamerz and trying to flash with [ROM][A8][4.2.2] remICS-JB [V6][02/08/13] ~STABLE~
So, it just hang at logo and cannot enter recovery, either. I also download heimdall still no luck. I re and install kies and it says "device is connect to pc" means no issue at all with usb but why odin not found.....

Please help

Last edited:

deDante

Apr 15, 2013
Samarinda
Hi,

I've download Odin 1.85 and two more files coming with which is Odin3.ini & u1_02_20110310_emmc_EXT4.pit

I let my phone into downloading mode.... and there is sound that pc detect usb but Odin still not show anything.

I'm using direct usb and tried another port but still same. I reinstall and install back until pc show driver is ready to use in green color still not find mine even beep sound is normal. All my port is ok, tested with other gadget and is working.

Please help me. Before it happen, I at rom Gamerz and trying to flash with [ROM][A8][4.2.2] remICS-JB [V6][02/08/13] ~STABLE~
So, it just hang at logo and cannot enter recovery, either. I also download heimdall still no luck. I re and install kies and it says "device is connect to pc" means no issue at all with usb but why odin not found.....

Please help

disable all kies services than run odin....CMIIW...

swapnilpx

Jul 13, 2013
PUNE
okay... turn on internet on your pc and then connect your phone in download mode.. pc will download required files automatically.. and i hope usb debuging mode was on while you connected before. .

:) let me know if it worked and only then hits thanks orelse dont :)