RESERVED

Insructions
  • Download The EmotionUI .zip
  • Copy to SDCard
  • Boot to Recovery
  • Wipe Cache , Dalvik Cache , Data ,System -IMPORTANT
  • Flash The EmotionUI .zip
  • Reboot - REMEMBER FIRST BOOT IN THIS ROM IS VERY VERY LONG

NOTE : VERYYY IMPORTANT : GUYS I SUGGEST YOU DOWNLOAD THEMES FROM THEME STORE , EVEN IF YOU WANT TO TRY 3rd PARTY THEME , SOME THEMES ARE MEANT FOR 1280 x720 DEVICES AND YOUR LOCK SCREEN CAN GO WAY WARD AND YOU WONT ABLE TO UNLOCK AND HENCE WILL HAVE TO FACTORY RESET. HENCE YOU USE ANY THEME BUT FOR LOCKSCREEN MODULE CHOOSE THEMES WHICH HAVING RING LOCKSCREEN NOT ANY OTHER TYPE! IF ANY ONE DOESNT READ AND REPORT AS BUG I WONT REPLY TO IT!

NOTE : NEVER USE SYSTEM UPDATE IN ROM

NOTE : I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG WITH YOUR PHONE​

Last edited:
Reactions: abhinav2hd

Shikhar A

Mar 28, 2013
Bangalore
RESERVED

Download

http://d-h.st/e3q

OTHER THEMES :http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2468489

Tips:
For better gaming , flash this ( https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23050663588005100 )
and then this
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q0a4crr8aq4gm24/PurePerformances™X_Stock.1.4.zip
and this
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zi7q6fk7cm9lclq/Pure_Graphic_HD_(Rendering_Version.zip

Zip init.d by Ryuinferno
Pure Performance by Jeeko

Credits

• [*]XOLO
    [*]Needrom
    [*]Huwaei
    [*]Abhinav2hd : For his all time support
    [*]worstenbrood : For his update.app extractor

Last edited:
Reactions: abhinav2hd

3deepborah

Oct 11, 2013
hlo shikhar bro ... i want to port your roms to canvas 4 so will you help on that

thanks in advance

gbodimowo

May 11, 2013
Yea.. Sure..PM me..

Sent from my XOLO Q800 using Tapatalk

Hello brother the rom refused to boot left it for 5hours it will show the Huawei logo and after a while vibrate and still remain that way after 4 hours of waiting the back light came on but it still remained on the Huawei logo am using gionne elite e3 Indian firmware

Deltamax2

Mar 27, 2012
Banglore
Hello brother the rom refused to boot left it for 5hours it will show the Huawei logo and after a while vibrate and still remain that way after 4 hours of waiting the back light came on but it still remained on the Huawei logo am using gionne elite e3 Indian firmware

no its not working in gionee e3 (running Chinese firmware), tried restoring boot, but of no use....

waited for 45 min...no go...please provide approx time, will be useful...

but MeROM worked fine for me, after restoring boot....

Most of the ROM's for XOLO Q800 ,FLY IQ446 should be working for Gionee E3 after restoring boot......

Last edited:

Shikhar A

Mar 28, 2013
Bangalore

no its not working in gionee e3 (running Chinese firmware), tried restoring boot, but of no use....

waited for 45 min...no go...please provide approx time, will be useful...

but MeROM worked fine for me, after restoring boot....

Most of the ROM's for XOLO Q800 ,FLY IQ446 should be working for Gionee E3 after restoring boot......

See thats because the RAMDISK of the boot.img has been edited by me.. and a framework has been added to the bootclasspath ... if you want this ROM to work.. you will also have to edit your boot.img init.rc and recompile...

gbodimowo

May 11, 2013
See thats because the RAMDISK of the boot.img has been edited by me.. and a framework has been added to the bootclasspath ... if you want this ROM to work.. you will also have to edit your boot.img init.rc and recompile...

Well if that's the case can you give me the tools I need & the procedures step by step so it can work work my phone thanks

gbodimowo

May 11, 2013
I am busy and i have exams.. try to google search and learn! :fingers-crossed:

That's unfair if I knew what you did, tools and lines that needed to be dealt with I wouldn't contact you you should give links I didn't ask to be spoon-fed you aren't the only one with exams I have boards and other professional exams in my country from April 1 so try to be nice

Shikhar A

Mar 28, 2013
Bangalore
That's unfair if I knew what you did, tools and lines that needed to be dealt with I wouldn't contact you you should give links I didn't ask to be spoon-fed you aren't the only one with exams I have boards and other professional exams in my country from April 1 so try to be nice

.. Look mate.. Please READ XDA DEVELOPERS RULES AND FAQ ( for developers by developers.!) ... i am being nice.. go ask some other dev and they ll shove you off or wont even reply.. so dont ask until u know.. and other thing.. i never spoke like this to much senior dev/rd/rt.. if they say they are busy means they are busy..! and yea google is the key .. no one is being spoon fed..how else do you think many have learnt stuff..if you just type Mt6589 Porting tips or guide in google.. you will find hundreds of guides..shear laziness.... and yea find the tools your self.. here is what you gotta do .. replace the bootclasspath of boot.img init.rc with port one.. and no is obliged to help you .. hell not even to reply to this... and i dont care what exams you have or not.. what will i do if the rest of the world has,, i have to mind my own stuff..

Top Liked Posts