Android phone stuck on boot logo

Search This thread

rolexconfuse

Dec 28, 2010
Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I don't see a forum for the phone that I own. Here's my problem, flashed a keyboard file and now my phone is stuck on the boot logo. The phone does not have CWM installed at all. However it is rooted, and does have busybox pro installed. The phone also does not have a external SD card slot. So I can not load a stock rom and flash it back via the sdcard.

big question now, is there a way for me to connect my pc to the phone and see the internal storage of the phone, if so what do I need and how do it do it.

Thanks

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Not the wrong forum, since your device isn't listed this Q&A section is the correct place posted. Unless this thread got moved?

Firstly, how did you flash the keyboard file if there was no CWM (Recovery) installed ?

Now can you answer these questions. It'll help me.

1. What device do you have.
2. Did you device have recovery before you "flashed" the file?
3. Can you boot into bootloader
4. Since you don't have an external SD card, I don't know? But you can push files to your SDcard via Bootloader I assume.
5. What file did you flash? (Link to file).
6. Have you tried to force flash an official update for your device?

Explain these questions and I'll have a better chance of helping you out. And so I can explain it you properly.

Krish

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

rolexconfuse

Dec 28, 2010
Not the wrong forum, since your device isn't listed this Q&A section is the correct place posted. Unless this thread got moved?

Firstly, how did you flash the keyboard file if there was no CWM (Recovery) installed ?

Now can you answer these questions. It'll help me.

1. What device do you have.
2. Did you device have recovery before you "flashed" the file?
3. Can you boot into bootloader
4. Since you don't have an external SD card, I don't know? But you can push files to your SDcard via Bootloader I assume.
5. What file did you flash? (Link to file).
6. Have you tried to force flash an official update for your device?

Explain these questions and I'll have a better chance of helping you out. And so I can explain it you properly.

Krish

1. I am using BLU vivo 4.8 HD (also called gionee elife E5)
2. there is a android recovery on the phone. I tried the erase data/factor reset option and nothing happened
3. I don't think so. I can get into a recovery window by pressing power and the vol up key
4. That's the problem. I don't know how to get my computer to see the phone via ADB when it's connected.
5. I flashed this keyboard http://www.thetechaholic.com/article_1087.html
6. I would try to flash rom but i can't get access to the phone when it's connected to my computer. And there's no external SD card available

TheArc

Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Boot into the recovery, your PC should detect your device. Using adb push an official update. Then force flash the official update.

rolexconfuse

Dec 28, 2010
Boot into the recovery, your PC should detect your device. Using adb push an official update. Then force flash the official update.

I did boot into the default 'android recovery' screen (from factory) but when I run 'adb devices' from command prompt on my win 7 machine it doesn't list a device. When I look into device manager I get a big giant yellow question mark over the phone. I can't see the phone

jetplane1823

May 8, 2014
I had to install all the phone drivers, then try different usb ports, another way is if your phone connects to odin t shoud be read from adb, but i have vista, so it could be all different.

TheArc

Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Uhm the best way is to download, universal adb drivers. Install it. Then download drivers for you device. In device manager click the triangle one and then select to install an updated version of the driver. When prompted on which driver to install select composite adb interface.

Reactions: jetplane1823

rolexconfuse

Dec 28, 2010
Uhm the best way is to download, universal adb drivers. Install it. Then download drivers for you device. In device manager click the triangle one and then select to install an updated version of the driver. When prompted on which driver to install select composite adb interface.

I couldn't find the usb drives for the Blue Vivo 4.8 HD. I found the gionee elife e5 version but it didn't seem to work. If someone can tell me where I can get the BLU usb driver that would be great.

rolexconfuse

Dec 28, 2010

Thank, okay I got the drivers installed.

Rebooted the phone into recovery (factory not CWM) and selected 'apply update from adb'.

At this point I'm not sure if i should go with CWM recovery image or the actual rom. I choose the cwm recovery file. Sent the file via ADB sideload, Installation starts on the phone then fails with "installation aborted"

Not sure what to make of this

Canvas 2.2

May 12, 2014
Pune
Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I don't see a forum for the phone that I own. Here's my problem, flashed a keyboard file and now my phone is stuck on the boot logo. The phone does not have CWM installed at all. However it is rooted, and does have busybox pro installed. The phone also does not have a external SD card slot. So I can not load a stock rom and flash it back via the sdcard.

big question now, is there a way for me to connect my pc to the phone and see the internal storage of the phone, if so what do I need and how do it do it.

Thanks

You can try using a jig....
You can buy it or make it...

Just Google it

It forces phone to go in recovery and from there you can push the rom files using recovery!! :) :)

Sent from my A114 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rolexconfuse

Dec 28, 2010
Thank, okay I got the drivers installed.

Rebooted the phone into recovery (factory not CWM) and selected 'apply update from adb'.

At this point I'm not sure if i should go with CWM recovery image or the actual rom. I choose the cwm recovery file. Sent the file via ADB sideload, Installation starts on the phone then fails with "installation aborted"

Not sure what to make of this

I got my phone fixed. I ended up installing the driver and then using mini SP Flash tool. At first I could because I didn't have the scatter file but I found the scatter file needed so the tool was able to push the factory rom back to my phone. Thanks for all the help guys

pereiramw

May 21, 2014
I got my phone fixed. I ended up installing the driver and then using mini SP Flash tool. At first I could because I didn't have the scatter file but I found the scatter file needed so the tool was able to push the factory rom back to my phone. Thanks for all the help guys

Hello rolexconfuse. I also own the BLU Vivo 4.8 HD.
I am curious. What factory rom did you use to bring your phone back to life, the original from BLU Vivo 4.8, or the one from gionee elife E5? And how/where did you get this ROM? Thanks!

Diego9000

May 6, 2014
Hello rolexconfuse. I also own the BLU Vivo 4.8 HD.
I am curious. What factory rom did you use to bring your phone back to life, the original from BLU Vivo 4.8, or the one from gionee elife E5? And how/where did you get this ROM? Thanks!

I also want to know...
My Vivo 4.8 is stuck on bootlogo sicne i done dalvik-cache clean...
I didnt found a rom or scatter file for it.

And im quite affraid to use the one of gionee elife e5 :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.