xperia z2 favourite feature?

Search This thread

ado0001

Oct 9, 2013
hi guys i just would love to know whats everybodys favourite Z2 feauture? thankyou mine is definitly double tap to wake

mujj

Jun 1, 2012
hi guys i just would love to know whats everybodys favourite Z2 feauture? thankyou mine is definitly double tap to wake

Tbh I love everything about the phone. But the only reason I can enjoy it is because of the great battery :thumbup:

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: rkanwar

JMonkeYJ

Jul 22, 2008
My favorite by far is the camera. I just use superior auto mode and am able to take the most amazing pictures in a wide variety of lighting conditions (even inside darkened bars with no flash). I have completely stopped using my point and shoot camera. I also love the ability to take multiple pictures while holding down the shutter button. I use that at sporting events or situations where there is fast action to get the perfect shot. The 120 fps video mode is another favorite of mine and I have several really great videos that incorporate slow motion now. I thought that was going to be gimmicky and I would tire of it, but it's amazing how many video situations are improved by it.

There are many other features I love, but so far camera is my fav.

hpl912

Nov 5, 2010

ALL the new added features from the Z1 lol... so I couldn't resist but to upgrade. But definitely the double tap is one of the new feature that I also like most following by the noise cancelling (I listen to music a lot on trains/bus) :D

jeremy.shi

Jun 26, 2010
Adelaide
Love most things about the phone, especially the noise canceling! Oh, and battery life!

Camera is excellent, but I don't take photos often anyway, it's not important to me.

The only thing I'm hoping that Sony will fix ASAP is the screen sensitivity problem. Mine is way too sensitive even without the glove mode. A touch can be registered just by hovering my fingers above the screen at about 5mm, which is ridiculous. Never had that problem with any other phones I own.

CenteaOSD

May 24, 2014
Beenleigh,QLD/Chigasaki(JPN)
I love USB OTG connect to Hi-Resolution USB DAC.... Not many people noticed about this feature. But I like it.

I used to use my WalkmanF and connect to PHA-2.... since I got Xperia Z2 I just carrying Xperia Z2 and PHA-2(amp)

Ofcourse I like most of this phone, much improvements from Xperia Z and better than my previous phone HTC One(m7)

Good Cameras and better performance, and good price.... I will go with SONY.

paras

Apr 15, 2007
Battery is one of the best in the world so yeah.

Sent From My Sony Xperia Z2 D6502 White .402

whiteblazer01

Feb 20, 2007
This phone is really amazing, I love everything about it! The camera has incredible quality, especially with all the features (including high speed capture). 4K video, seriously? That's awesome. The dedicated camera button is awesome and handy when wanting to load the camera quickly.

The processor and 3GB of RAM helps keep the phone running snappy and smooth. Very awesome.

The FEEL and LOOK of the phone just screams high-end. Compare to my friend's plastic band-aid Galaxy S5 is a joke.

Waterproofing is amazing. I even took it to the ocean for kayaking and was fine. It stayed in my pocket and got a little wet (never submerged), and I just hosed it off afterwards (it was kinda funny doing it. I even got comments from passers-by).

The noise-canceling headphones are like magic. Now I can focus on my podcasts and audio books without all the loud noise from the roads and bus. Again, magic. And they feel great, even with my tiny ears (I normally wear Bluetooth headphones because I don't like in-ear earphones).

The magnetic charger on the side is so handy! No need to open the USB flap to charge.

The lanyard hole is a bonus. I can keep the phone handy when active outdoors.

Front-facing speaker is great. No more having to cup the phone with my hand to hear better.

The notification light is nice. Not just a simple boring single dot of light, but a cool-looking spread of light.

The user interface and stock keyboard is actually kinda nice. I came from using Go Launcher and SwiftKey X, and I like this (maybe not necessarily better, but still good). Although the text selection is kinda funky.

I like that if I hold the power button, there is an option to take a screen shot (I like it better than Volume Down + Power).

I like that it has micro SD card capability! What's wrong with some non-Apple manufacturers removing this? Hello?! This is a must!

I like that my phone doesn't say Verizon/T-Mobile/AT&T/Sprint on it!

The flashlight list kinda weak, but still good. I do miss having a quick button in the notification tray, but the widget button works fine.

The NFC is cool, I used it on the free bonus Bluetooth stereo that came with the phone. I haven't used the Throw feature, but I'm sure that's nice too.

And finally, I LOVE the battery life! 2.5 days!

I'm definitely happy to have paid top dollar for this phone.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tmp_Screenshot_2014-05-31-20-38-18-1471370658.jpg
    tmp_Screenshot_2014-05-31-20-38-18-1471370658.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 627
Last edited:
Reactions: Smartphoner

paras

Apr 15, 2007
After thinking for a while I don't know what I don't like about this phone tbh.It's the perfect phone in every aspect that comes to my mind.

Sent From My Sony Xperia Z2 D6502 White .402

Smartphoner

This phone is really amazing, I love everything about it! The camera has incredible quality, especially with all the features (including high speed capture). 4K video, seriously? That's awesome. The dedicated camera button is awesome and handy when wanting to load the camera quickly.

The processor and 3GB of RAM helps keep the phone running snappy and smooth. Very awesome.

The FEEL and LOOK of the phone just screams high-end. Compare to my friend's plastic band-aid Galaxy S5 is a joke.

Waterproofing is amazing. I even took it to the ocean for kayaking and was fine. It stayed in my pocket and got a little wet (never submerged), and I just hosed it off afterwards (it was kinda funny doing it. I even got comments from passers-by).

The noise-canceling headphones are like magic. Now I can focus on my podcasts and audio books without all the loud noise from the roads and bus. Again, magic. And they feel great, even with my tiny ears (I normally wear Bluetooth headphones because I don't like in-ear earphones).

The magnetic charger on the side is so handy! No need to open the USB flap to charge.

The lanyard hole is a bonus. I can keep the phone handy when active outdoors.

Front-facing speaker is great. No more having to cup the phone with my hand to hear better.

The notification light is nice. Not just a simple boring single dot of light, but a cool-looking spread of light.

The user interface and stock keyboard is actually kinda nice. I came from using Go Launcher and SwiftKey X, and I like this (maybe not necessarily better, but still good). Although the text selection is kinda funky.

I like that if I hold the power button, there is an option to take a screen shot (I like it better than Volume Down + Power).

I like that it has micro SD card capability! What's wrong with some non-Apple manufacturers removing this? Hello?! This is a must!

I like that my phone doesn't say Verizon/T-Mobile/AT&T/Sprint on it!

The flashlight list kinda weak, but still good. I do miss having a quick button in the notification tray, but the widget button works fine.

The NFC is cool, I used it on the free bonus Bluetooth stereo that came with the phone. I haven't used the Throw feature, but I'm sure that's nice too.

And finally, I LOVE the battery life! 2.5 days!

I'm definitely happy to have paid top dollar for this phone.

attachment.php

In addition to this... is the use of any stylus especially the aesthetic nice looking sony stylus es22! (not a lot of people know about it)

Double tapping to wake; the feature everyone was waiting for!

File commander saved our butts regarding the copy move curse of kitkat. Thank you Sony!!!!!!!

Nothing beats the sexiness of the build; putting glass and aluminum in one unibody is just fabulous. I just love it!!!

IR blaster presence would've made this phone flawless!

Every time i hold this master piece it takes my breath away!

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My favorite by far is the camera. I just use superior auto mode and am able to take the most amazing pictures in a wide variety of lighting conditions (even inside darkened bars with no flash). I have completely stopped using my point and shoot camera. I also love the ability to take multiple pictures while holding down the shutter button. I use that at sporting events or situations where there is fast action to get the perfect shot. The 120 fps video mode is another favorite of mine and I have several really great videos that incorporate slow motion now. I thought that was going to be gimmicky and I would tire of it, but it's amazing how many video situations are improved by it.

There are many other features I love, but so far camera is my fav.

Tbh I love everything about the phone. But the only reason I can enjoy it is because of the great battery :thumbup:

i totally agree dude!!!
    Sony UI. Truly a nice android overlay.

Sony UI. Truly a nice android overlay.

same here.I just can't stand Lagwiz anymore.sony has the most clutter free UI in all android community right now