AX3L_WM6_WWE_v3.1.2c FULL & LITE (25-10-07)

Search This thread

darkjedi

Jun 7, 2005
Denver
where is the d/l link.. the first page links xxx dont work and the stich.com opens techie at heart web page???
am i missing something????
First off, it's sithtech.net, secondly, thanks for visiting my blog :), thirdly, it works if you either click on the link, or right click-save target as. I just tested it, and it works just fine.

shalafi

May 31, 2007
I've got unexpected end of archive after i downloaded the file 3 times. Is the archive corrupted?

Devil103

Jun 12, 2007
Indeed it would appear the archive is corrupted, I've tried 3 different programs to unrar it, tried rebuilding it but I still got the unexpected end of archive and a CRC check error in RUU_signed.

totallygone

Jun 15, 2007
Active Sync problems

There're a couple of little problems on my Trinity after installing this:-

Active Sync won't connect to the device - I've upgraded that to 4.5 as 4.1 wasn't working either.

No background to the Today screen
The camera isn't saving images to the right place (I tried to use the camera to give me an image for the background)
The connections manager isn't displaying properly

The Active Sync problem is a bit of a big deal - I can't now flash with a different ROM - any help would be much appreciated.

Simon

darkjedi

Jun 7, 2005
Denver
Yes, I had a same problem. Please reupload maybe to the rapidshare.
thx.
It's not an issue with my server, odds are, it didn't upload fully. It's only 29MB. AX3L, just reupload it again, and it should be fine.

I reuploaded the 2.0 ROM, so the original link I posted should work just fine.

In case you forgot, http://sithtech.net/ROMs/AX3L_OS_v2.0.rar

AX3L, it's ok to leave the older ROMs on the site in case someone wants an older version, and so all the links that are posted (from me, you, etc...) don't get forwarded to my main page.

Last edited:

cs_e2

Feb 13, 2007
Hallo,

i've your version 2.0 installed and i'm not able to play back wmv files...
neither in media player nor in TCPMP v0.72rc1.

Any tipps?

AX3L

May 24, 2005
Italy
no problems with WMV in rom.....

if u can't play it, simply your WMV isn't supported by WMP codecs....

DeviLduck

Jul 14, 2006
San Francisco Bay Area
This rom effort is EXCELLENT!

AX3L,
Thanks for a well thought out variant of LVSW's v.2.0.1.1 stable rom. You added just the right fixes, removed some junk, ended up with great storage overall.

Everything seems to work. The only add-ons for me were the mun_rus keyboard & Cingular setings cabs.

For most tested roms, it has required a number of add-on cabs to get everything working correctly. This is probably the most complete rom on a practical basis...no extras needed except for personal preferences. It just works!

The wm6 leak bug regarding battery is still there, but not as much drain as other rom efforts. I concur with VirtualM about this. I get similar results. However, this is not totally fixable with the wm6 kernals available now. This will be addressed in time. For now, it's simple. after a GPRS session, just soft reset. No problem.

The fact is, AX3L has kept up on this thread, dealing with all questions & concerns. That's impressive. He's put together a rom, based on the best we (xda) know now, with the personal touches of a customized cooked rom. AX3L, you are a great asset to this forum...your rom-variant is appreciated.

MontAlbert

Jan 10, 2007
Stupid question here:

with the connection manager you have there in this ROM, how do i turn on infra-red? With the LVSW rom there is a 9 button connection manager.....

i like the look of this one but want the infra red....

harlen

Jan 15, 2006
Phone Fix

Hi AX3L,

I've tested the battery drain using Battery status and it still appears that there's a higher drain once disconnected...

Stats:

1) Backlight at lowest setting, idle no data connection - ~36mA
2) Backlight at lowest setting, idle with data connection - ~78mA
3) Backlight at lowest setting, upon disconnect (holding call end button) - ~78mA
4) Backlight at lowest setting, switch flightmode on and then off - ~36mA

Anyone else?

Battery Status can be acquired from the below site:

http://www.chi-tai.info/cs_BatteryStatus_XDA_Neo_WM5_iM_cs.htm#Download

Last edited:

YYYYY

Sep 29, 2006
Tunis
I´ll try it, can you fix the "my documents" issue in your next version? Normally theres a folder with "My pictures" etc. by taking a photo, now alle pgotos and videos are just saved in "my documents"