Moderator close this please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Will972

Feb 17, 2011
paris
OPPO Find X3 Pro
i saw on Newtoroot thread that people think i use his rom as base. THIS IS NOT TRUE .. i've made a port from sensation for my own personn first at the same time i ask sensation dev permissions to pull out the rom with his name as credits for base. afer that i saw on Newtoroot thread that some UK user ask for a gsm version .. i just tell people that i got it work on my own device and will pull it out .. and they say i use Newtoroot base .. that's why i deleted this hread and discontinued the rom .. tired of stupid people on xda !!!!

Last edited:

jamesclinton

Sep 22, 2009
Android Jungle
But you stated clearly that is not base on Newtoroot rom.

i know virtuous got the 1.70 base long time

i saw on Newtoroot thread that people think i use his rom as base. THIS IS NOT TRUE .. i've made a port from sensation for my own personn first at the same time i ask sensation dev permissions to pull out the rom with his name as credits for base. afer that i saw on Newtoroot thread that some UK user ask for a gsm version .. i just tell people that i got it work on my own device and will pull it out .. and they say i use Newtoroot base .. that's why i deleted this hread and discontinued the rom .. tired of stupid people on xda !!!!

OriginalAuratic

Feb 12, 2011
WI
i think you should continue the rom..they clearly have no clue what theyre talkin about..if they dont like it they can go cry elsewhere ..they should be thankful ppl are willing to even create roms..as you said its a different base

detovenaar

Mar 2, 2009
Its a shame that you make your action on the base of only like 5 people that are complaining. Its like 0,000001% of the people that would visit this same topic.:confused:

lilvfr400boy

Mar 27, 2011

Regards and thanks for all the brilliant roms will, have used your shooter beats rom for a long time now, lots of devs leaving xda due to the lack of respect shown, thanks for all your hard work.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

jcsy

Jan 9, 2009
Land of the Z1/EVO3D/GTAB10.1(2)
Some EDIOTS on xda? That's new.. I thought everyone here were geniuses

-----------------------------------------------------
Its so hard to get THANKED these days on XDA. ;)
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D running ROMEOS 1.3.4 FINAL

Reactions: scariola

phikal

Jan 11, 2009
Brabant
Android Wear
LG V30
Its a shame you are letting some **** bullying you away, you did notting wrong.
Making a appeal to you to continue this rom, gsm section isnt spoiled with roms sofar .

lhayati

Sep 20, 2010
Oxford
You are a good dev, I love you're Shooter Beats Roms :D

So please don't let some little kid ruin it for you and the rest of the community. As I would have loved to try this out :(

Reactions: Chewy11 and FORZEF

jcsy

Jan 9, 2009
Land of the Z1/EVO3D/GTAB10.1(2)
yeah i always knew that xda is full of stupid people. but it's not for some b*** i've do that but i got some honor and it hurt my own person.. that's all ..

I couldn't make any bad words with b and filling up the asterisks *

Lol maybe my ****-tionary ain't powafull enough

Sorry for being rude though

Its so hard to get THANKED these days on XDA. ;)
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D running ROMEOS 1.3.4 FINAL

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Don't allow people to get you down m8.

M8 just re-post it and put up thanks to whoever is involved, if someone has a problem with that then it's their problem, this is supposed to be for fun, it's free and it's not ment to be life altering.

Don't allow people to get you down, it isn't worth it and won't get you nowhere.

I first noticed that some people on XDA are quite rude and arrogant and tend to bite rather than help, not everyone but the ratio is rather high compared to places i am used to.

Coming from Villain Rom initially i had a nice experience of flashing rom's onto my phone, the community there is tight and literally everyone is friendly and helpful, they don't mind taking the time to help. XDA was a culture shock for me as i was used to more laid back people, but i suppose i've learnt to live with it and ignore the people who find it easy to be rude, rather than be nice.

My advice, put your rom back up, it's your work and if someone thinks it isn't then message them and put them straight, privately.

Hope you re-consider.

Last edited:

kaleavi

Jan 17, 2011
Pokhara
Redmi 9 Power
Redmi Note 10
Please dearest Will dont leave this rom, i understand that its unbearable when someone points a finger at you and says you just used another's work even after all the hard sleepless hours you put in that yourself. Those people dont know the whole story and they never will, they just talk s*it and go but think about us who likes what you do and who comes to xda every hour of every f*ckin day just hoping for an update or new mods or whatever you kindly offer. You share coz its your passion and we use it coz we love it passionately. Please dont be hurt bcoz of few people. Thanks for being there for us and our 3vo coz the development for this amazing phone is very slow as compared to other htc phones out there. Keep rolling your good works. Thanks again Will.:)

Sent from my HTC ShooterU using Tapatalk

Reactions: OriginalAuratic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i will continue this rom and i'll work with Adiost (E3Dlight)
    Please close this thread !!!!!!!
    I take this one :)
    That's a shame