Ruggedized battery cover

Search This thread

Rred

Oct 2, 2010
How can I check the originality of a battery buying from e-bay?

You can't.

You can look for a seller with 100% feedback or damn close to it, who has been on ebay for at least two years, and you still take your chances. There are a lot of counterfeit and relabelled batteries out there. First time I bought an eBay "genuine Motorola" battery, it turned out to be a standard battery with an "extended" label added on top of the original one. I figured that out a year later when the battery was going bad too soon--and the seller was already gone and out of business.

All you can do is look at their track record.

smashen

Mar 18, 2011
This thead is a bit old but I thought I´d give it a try anyway... Does anyone have a spare rugged cover left? Preferably not a pink one:fingers-crossed:

Thanks!

gloriousjob

Mar 15, 2013

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I ordered on 4/26 at around 12 ~ 1pm. It was the morning of the 27th in China. My invoice is dated the 27th. I chose the mid tier FedEx shipping, adding $19 to the total, I think. I live in the pacific northwest, so it probably just got flown straight in. There's a pretty big FedEx complex near here. :D

Anyway, it got delivered this morning around 8am. That's some serious turnaround time. I'm very impressed.
    As for the case, it's nice. It's not silicone-y. It's smooth rubber. Good grip without sticking to you.It adds a tiny bit of bulk, but not much. It fits nicely in the car dock once the thin insert is removed. It fully covers the sides, and provides the slightest extra lip to the front face. It interfere at all with the fingerprint scanner. It fully covers the volume buttons, and has cutouts for the headphone jack and usb/hdmi ports. The latter is where my only gripe comes. This section is very flimsy and doesn't hold against the phone as tight as the rest of the case. This is a minor annoyance at best, though.

Here's what you came for:

wakvIl.jpg

fOLral.jpg

EO6i1l.jpg

XlAqFl.jpg

oRB9rl.jpg
    Ok so I was asked to update this post. Some of the information found throughout the thread is below:

The battery cover can be found at: cnn.cn
    (thank you NoNameAtAll from this post)
    The cnn.cn part is just the case, no retail packaging (ie. no media dock adapter.)

jjwatmyself in post says that you remove the insert in the car dock and it will fit the atrix with the battery cover.

digital.aaron in post has some pictures with the cover on the phone.

jjwatmyself has some pictures here.

digital.aaron says in this post: it's very different from Otterbox's rubber. It hasn't picked up any fuzz from my pocket, and I've got on fleece sweatpants. Used to be a nightmare for my 'Box'd iPhone.

Some problems people were are having, the sides are flimsy (you get used to this) and the different colors seem to have different textures.

=============OLD POST===========================
    I bought the atrix from AT&T and I ordered a ruggedized battery cover from some website for $30 w/ shipping. My question is as I have neither yet, does anyone have the cover and is it good? Does it feel like it will protect the phone a bit and help hold the phone in the hand?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
    Anyone in the UK got one of these for sale (pref blue) or know where i can get hold of one?

Just replaced my digitizer and dont want to have to do that again!

Thanks
    I have one here, http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1476157&highlight=atrix+4g+with+docks , scroll to the bottom.
    I could ship it to UK. PM me and we'll talk.
    Got my adapter plate today also....

Don't drink all your beer at one time jjwatmyself.........

:D :DHey, I just got bought my first real beer on XDA!!! Woo hoo! :D :D

flexpackman is in the house!!