News about Jelly Bean 4.3 and KitKat 4.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xAD3r1ty

Jun 24, 2013
LOL, i love people that buy new phones just because of Android updates, like what the hell :) Now my question is, What are you going to do in kk with your new phone that you couldn't do with XSP ? Exactly :) people just get mad because they don't have the "latest os" I got sad too, but meh, whatever, developers here are great , that's where xda comes in.. everyone gave up just because we didn't get kk, look at s3, didn't get kk but they simply don't care, they have great developers who offers them more than sammy, so why, for now im quite happy i have a phone from last year that is still better than today's mid range that come out, and ppl who just drop it because of software are meh, a disgrace for the honor of our phone, no offence :)

Thread should just be locked, as this is getting into a flame fest :)

LOL, i love people that buy new phones just because of Android updates, like what the hell :) Now my question is, What are you going to do in kk with your new phone that you couldn't do with XSP ? Exactly :) people just get mad because they don't have the "latest os" I got sad too, but meh, whatever, developers here are great , that's where xda comes in.. everyone gave up just because we didn't get kk, look at s3, didn't get kk but they simply don't care, they have great developers who offers them more than sammy, so why, for now im quite happy i have a phone from last year that is still better than today's mid range that come out, and ppl who just drop it because of software are meh, a disgrace for the honor of our phone, no offence :)

:( bro actually I don't give a damn about stock ROM. it made my life miserable. But the the blobs, and other required stuff, will ease developer work on making their ROM a lot more stable.

xAD3r1ty

Jun 24, 2013
Exactly, that's why i wanted kk, i'm not a developer but i knew it would make things easier for developers to port L easier and maybe an android future update, I was just disappointed for people who drop an excelent phone for an android update. because i can't believe on any other reason, but w/e

ShinOrochiX

Mar 7, 2012
London
Thats it I have had enough, I am going to buy an Xperia Z4 because my Xperia SP is not getting anymore updates and it is all your fault. :silly:

I hope your happy. :p

trollface_RE_My_4_20_shopping_list_lol-s469x428-166755-580.jpg

Jeik

Jun 27, 2011
Dublin
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Xiaomi 13

You try to act so cool,and try avoid flaming,yet you insulted people.
It is shallow of you to think that people who are not like you are below you.
The 4.4 update would not only be a pleasure,but help to the developers(as other members mentioned).
No one buys a phone just for 1 feature,and you have no rights to call people who can buy a new phone the disgraceful ones.
My SP had a big scar on its aluminium stripe,which made me change the phone because i don't want to buy the SP again.
We will never have such excellent developers like on the S3 forums,as no one wants to buy the SP anymore.
The SP lacked something I desired,so I chose another phone.

And just for my,eccentric satisfaction:A 16 year old kid legally bought a brand new LG Optimus Me-150$,Xperia X8-150$,Xperia Mini-200$,a 2 month old,second hand Xperia SP-150$ and the brand new Xperia M2-250$ with his OWN money-900$,not from his parents or family.
I have every damn right to buy a phone I want ,every damn year,and a irrelevant forum member has no right to degrade someone who didn't do anything wrong to him.
I am pleasurably leaving these forums and members who don't want the quality for the money.

No offence :)

And this thread really should be locked,as this isn't amusing anymore.

Reactions: Daniel D.
You try to act so cool,and try avoid flaming,yet you insulted people.
It is shallow of you to think that people who are not like you are below you.
The 4.4 update would not only be a pleasure,but help to the developers(as other members mentioned).
No one buys a phone just for 1 feature,and you have no rights to call people who can buy a new phone the disgraceful ones.
My SP had a big scar on its aluminium stripe,which made me change the phone because i don't want to buy the SP again.
We will never have such excellent developers like on the S3 forums,as no one wants to buy the SP anymore.
The SP lacked something I desired,so I chose another phone.

And just for my,eccentric satisfaction:A 16 year old kid legally bought a brand new LG Optimus Me-150$,Xperia X8-150$,Xperia Mini-200$,a 2 month old,second hand Xperia SP-150$ and the brand new Xperia M2-250$ with his OWN money-900$,not from his parents or family.
I have every damn right to buy a phone I want ,every damn year,and a irrelevant forum member has no right to degrade someone who didn't do anything wrong to him.
I am pleasurably leaving these forums and members who don't want the quality for the money.

No offence :)

And this thread really should be locked,as this isn't amusing anymore.

Lucky for you being 16, you could at least afford to buy a phone. Being the same age of yours, however, money is a crazy probleeeeeem for teenagers here in my country :eek: i crey evrytim :crying:

IT IS CALLED, CURRENCY

Okay the mod could really lock this thread already. Or wipe it off the face of internet :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts