[Q] Mmx A110 Got Bricked (Keeps rebooting at BootLogo)

Search This thread

VickyPonting

Aug 9, 2014
Hi all,
I have a Micromax A110 on which i flashed Ultimate+Galaxy+V4+-+Genuine+Note+3+++S5+UI ROM and BindaasBoost Kernel.
Playstore was not working on this since the ROM installation and it said No Connection always. As suggested by most people i tried some basic steps which didnt work and as final step i did a "Restore to factory Default". Since then the cell is not booting to ROM.(Bricked) :crying:

Its neither getting to CWM recovery as well. Its showing the Note3 logo and then restarts itself. When holding the Power+up+down keys its shows the First screen of recovery mode but soon again shows Note3 boot logo and reboots. Not able to do anything.

Please help Guys !!!:confused:

Sakthivel_Subbiah

Jan 9, 2014
boomi
fastboot or adb

Hi all,
I have a Micromax A110 on which i flashed Ultimate+Galaxy+V4+-+Genuine+Note+3+++S5+UI ROM and BindaasBoost Kernel.
Playstore was not working on this since the ROM installation and it said No Connection always. As suggested by most people i tried some basic steps which didnt work and as final step i did a "Restore to factory Default". Since then the cell is not booting to ROM.(Bricked) :crying:

Its neither getting to CWM recovery as well. Its showing the Note3 logo and then restarts itself. When holding the Power+up+down keys its shows the First screen of recovery mode but soon again shows Note3 boot logo and reboots. Not able to do anything.

Can you able to access fastboot or adb ?

Reactions: VickyPonting

VickyPonting

Aug 9, 2014
Eureka

OMG Finally got it to work.....:)

Flashing the stock ROM from sptools worked.
I had tried this very first at the beginning but it was not working because incorrect drivers for the cell were installed on my PC (PDANet and vcom)
I removed the incorrect MT65XX drivers using "usbdeview-x64" software.
And then installed the "MT6577 USB VCOM drivers"
then flashed the stock ROM via SPTOOLS and it worked fine..:good:

{ Gosh !!! This was so imp to work as its my WIFE's phone ;) }

Sakthivel_Subbiah

Jan 9, 2014
boomi
OMG Finally got it to work.....:)

Flashing the stock ROM from sptools worked.
I had tried this very first at the beginning but it was not working because incorrect drivers for the cell were installed on my PC (PDANet and vcom)
I removed the incorrect MT65XX drivers using "usbdeview-x64" software.
And then installed the "MT6577 USB VCOM drivers"
then flashed the stock ROM via SPTOOLS and it worked fine..:good:

{ Gosh !!! This was so imp to work as its my WIFE's phone ;) }

:good: always take a backup of your rom... if anything happens you can restore it :) congrats that you saved your phone...:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    fastboot or adb

Hi all,

Can you able to access fastboot or adb ?