Q-tek ROM 1.72WWE from Dangaard Belgium?

Search This thread

John B

Jun 29, 2004
Hi,

Can someone tell me where I can download the original Q-tek ROM 1.72WWE (English version) from Dangaard Belgium?
Thanks in advance,

John B

John B

Jun 29, 2004
Hi Bruxelles5,

Thank you for your quick reply, but the links you have given refer to the FRENCH rom version. I would like to have the Englixh (WWE) version from Dangaard Belgium. Do you know where to find them?

Thanks

John B

Jun 29, 2004
Hi Bruxelles5,

Thank you for your quick reply, but the links you have given refer to the FRENCH rom version. I would like to have the Englixh (WWE) version from Dangaard Belgium. Do you know where to find them?

Thanks

bruxelles5

May 26, 2004
Bruxelles
Do you have a FTP where I can UL for you? it's 24MB

Or if you don't, like I say before I can allways ask EWDB to have it UL on his FTP site (if he don't mind)

So let me know

See ya

John B

Jun 29, 2004
Thenks Bruxelles5,

I don't have an FTP, so I think it is best to ask edwb to put it on his FTP or to e-mail it.

Best regards,

John B

John B

Jun 29, 2004
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, but THANK YOU VERY MUCH BRUXELLES5 AND EWDB.
Keep up the good work!

BTW, isn't it regretful that Dangaard Belgium offers so little on-line support for its Q-tek customers? I hope this will change in the near future.

John B

Mar 20, 2012
Athens
q-tek s100 wrong rom..

Hi to all from Greece i'm new here, congratulations for the forum very good work! :)

i have one problem with my q-tek s100,i have done a terrible mistake.... i wanted to update it and i put wrong rom in it.. :X i have put dutch version omg.. my s100 is in greek but i thing i can install it US version? So when i try to install diferent rom it disconects from pc and it goes to screen 'usb or serial and down version 1.0'..How can i unistall it? Plz help. :( :'(

Hakim Rahman

Oct 28, 2010
in here
Hi to all from Greece i'm new here, congratulations for the forum very good work! :)

i have one problem with my q-tek s100,i have done a terrible mistake.... i wanted to update it and i put wrong rom in it.. :X i have put dutch version omg.. my s100 is in greek but i thing i can install it US version? So when i try to install diferent rom it disconects from pc and it goes to screen 'usb or serial and down version 1.0'..How can i unistall it? Plz help. :( :'(

don't worry, your device just stuck in bootloader mode caused the rom that is incompatible with the device ! try to reconnect to the PC and flashing with the official rom which can be obtained at http://shipped-roms.com/index.php?category=windows%20mobile&model=Himalaya