Z1/Z2 Launcher for 0dpi navbar (gap removed)

Search This thread

olokos

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2011
Warsaw
Hello

I'm using LMT because I hate navbar that takes up my screen. Stock sony launcher unfortunately leaves a gap if you get rid of navbar. I fixed it. Thanks @dipesh1502 for this tutorial. It really helped me. :)

Now the launcher uses the entire screen. I also added another row to the desktop.
Before:
Screenshot_2014-06-08-16-34-43.png

After:

Screenshot_2014-06-19-13-40-56.png

Download

Last edited:

olokos

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2011
Warsaw
That's right. I'm using LMT instead of softkeys and gravitybox to remove the navbar.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mamenvn

alkesh95

Mar 22, 2012
Mumbai
Mate good job
Just a suggestion if you can make this as xposed
module
It would be awesome
Regards

If you need help pm me or search
I will try my best to help you out

olokos

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2011
Warsaw
Mate good job
Just a suggestion if you can make this as xposed
module
It would be awesome
Regards

If you need help pm me or search
I will try my best to help you out
I personally prefer mods that are not being hacked by anything in the runtime, but I might try to do that as an xposed module if you could point me to a guide of some kind.

Reactions: alkesh95

tnap1979

Apr 18, 2008
Smithville
Google Pixel 4
OnePlus 7T
still have a gap issue...

OK.. So I have installed your modified home.apk into my system folder.. I've deleted my original home.apk and home.odex files... The launcher does remove the bottom gap.. but now the gap is at the top...
Very saddened by this.. I wanted a complete gapless xperia home launcher.. Without using anything else like nova or blinkfeed or anything

Any idea as to how I can now remove the top gap??
If needed I'll post a screenshot

olokos

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2011
Warsaw
OK.. So I have installed your modified home.apk into my system folder.. I've deleted my original home.apk and home.odex files... The launcher does remove the bottom gap.. but now the gap is at the top...
Very saddened by this.. I wanted a complete gapless xperia home launcher.. Without using anything else like nova or blinkfeed or anything

Any idea as to how I can now remove the top gap??
If needed I'll post a screenshot
Yes please, do post a screenshot as it works just fine for me.
9a2a2y5u.jpg

tnap1979

Apr 18, 2008
Smithville
Google Pixel 4
OnePlus 7T
screenshot attached

@OP

ok, so here is my screenshot,
i have your modded home.apk, HTC BlinkFeed, and simple home.apk
i also have various Xposed modules installed, Xperia Xposed, GravityBox, Xperia V Mods, Xperia/AOSP NavBar Buttons, SEMCPhone Patcher, Screen Off Animation, GServiceFix, HeadsUp Notifications, GEM Xperia Xposed, Cyber-Shot Xposed, BootManager, BlinkChanger, BlackList, AppOps, Advanced Power Menu...
all of which are enabled with various tweaks amongst them enabled also

im running Stock KK 4.4.2, locked bootloader, dual recovery, SuperUserMod, rooted, SuperSU

If you require anymore info, please dont hesitate to PM me or reply here, maybe its something in my modules or something that im over looking

Tnap1979

olokos

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2011
Warsaw
Well, it has to be something in your modules as they're definitely modding Home.apk which is already modded. You'll have to check one-by-one which one is doing that. :(

Top Liked Posts