[APP] T.I.M. Time management and billing software

Search This thread

xarnze

Jan 19, 2007
Hi everyone,

I have been working on this app for a while and would like some feedback and suggestions for furtue improverments of the app.

T.I.M. Allows you to easily and simply track all of your working hours, in a convenient electronic Time sheet.

It can benefit employees that work unusual hours and employers with employees that spend long periods of time out of the office.

You can export a report that contains full details of the hours worked and the total cost, this report can be shared by:
* email (Gmail, built in mail)
* text message (SMS and MMS)
* and many other applications

All suggestions are welcome.

Paid version:

market.android.com/details?id=codetheater.billing

Ad supported version:

market.android.com/details?id=codetheater.billingwithads

Thank you for your help and feedback

PQAAALZc2RtUfEP_iSy1ypUsyzPxFrT5WN9zrzXgTLUjacVxf4wHNu9CpQjlJ2DtYQNAwAqiga8PAkQ7FXCuXR9rFhcAzfqVaSdtuxT2ED1thClOG3roLD5MIKVS.png
PQAAADZ7YerKeLPaVJgdniE8hVej8oOyZjvMKXmqLxzBA1lWjWaRCu-vaRuvL8gH2A2I9I7-TYkd0kGPPBQxviTSGuQAzfqVaQ4CpgHrPLnQgV_0kvsDGYAO0xLh.png

Last edited:

lauchon

Jan 12, 2007
Rengo
A code picture would be helpfull... thanks

And downloading and I'll be using by the next week, I'll give you some feedback

Last edited:
Reactions: xarnze

Eer

Jun 8, 2009
Looks like a nice app.

Is there anyway to download without Android market?

(my Android phone is not preinstalled with Android market and the manual install is not yet succesful)

JesusFreak316

Aug 19, 2009
Wow, I was just planning on looking up an app like this and it pops up on the XDA news feed. Thanks so much! I'll try to post some feedback too.

T53N

Sep 21, 2010
Peize
plus.google.com
I'm trying this application for some days now and it is really straight forward to use.
Today I forgot to stop an activity, so the timer showed to much time used for this project.
Is or would it be possible to edit the recorded time?

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone,

I have been working on this app for a while and would like some feedback and suggestions for furtue improverments of the app.

T.I.M. Allows you to easily and simply track all of your working hours, in a convenient electronic Time sheet.

It can benefit employees that work unusual hours and employers with employees that spend long periods of time out of the office.

You can export a report that contains full details of the hours worked and the total cost, this report can be shared by:
    * email (Gmail, built in mail)
    * text message (SMS and MMS)
    * and many other applications

All suggestions are welcome.

Paid version:

market.android.com/details?id=codetheater.billing

Ad supported version:

market.android.com/details?id=codetheater.billingwithads

Thank you for your help and feedback

PQAAALZc2RtUfEP_iSy1ypUsyzPxFrT5WN9zrzXgTLUjacVxf4wHNu9CpQjlJ2DtYQNAwAqiga8PAkQ7FXCuXR9rFhcAzfqVaSdtuxT2ED1thClOG3roLD5MIKVS.png
    PQAAADZ7YerKeLPaVJgdniE8hVej8oOyZjvMKXmqLxzBA1lWjWaRCu-vaRuvL8gH2A2I9I7-TYkd0kGPPBQxviTSGuQAzfqVaQ4CpgHrPLnQgV_0kvsDGYAO0xLh.png
    A code picture would be helpfull... thanks

And downloading and I'll be using by the next week, I'll give you some feedback