Changing status bar icons

Search This thread

chelper

Oct 13, 2010
Atlanta
Could someone please tell me the easiest or best way to change the status bar icons, such as WiFi, mobile signal, etc. I'm currently using Xposed Icons, but there are a few it will not change on the Verizon N2. I have tried Ninjamorph, but it is saying it can't mount the system partition as RW. Thanks in advance for help on this.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

10ECN

May 23, 2013
The easiest thing to do is use Android MultiTool from right here on XDA. It makes no difference what ROM you are on. All of the statusbar icons are in the systemui.apk. simply copy the Systemui.apk and he frameworks.apk into the programs "files" folder and decompile it to your PC. Trade out the icons you want, recompile, then replace the old systemui on the phone with the new one. It takes no battery life like xposed does and is relatively easy. The OP for Android Multi Tool has plenty of explanations.

Reactions: chelper

chelper

Oct 13, 2010
Atlanta
The easiest thing to do is use Android MultiTool from right here on XDA. It makes no difference what ROM you are on. All of the statusbar icons are in the systemui.apk. simply copy the Systemui.apk and he frameworks.apk into the programs "files" folder and decompile it to your PC. Trade out the icons you want, recompile, then replace the old systemui on the phone with the new one. It takes no battery life like xposed does and is relatively easy. The OP for Android Multi Tool has plenty of explanations.

Thank you. That was just what I was looking for.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.