Replacement parts?

Search This thread

MohammadAG

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2009
Jerusalem
mohammadag.xceleo.org
So uh, my speaker mesh is damaged, for some reason, it got bent at the right side. I doubt it seals the speaker now (in fact, I can easily peel it off).

Anyone got any experience with a site that sells these parts? And will replacing it manually keep the device waterproof?

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app

Sophia Zhao

Feb 8, 2014
So uh, my speaker mesh is damaged, for some reason, it got bent at the right side. I doubt it seals the speaker now (in fact, I can easily peel it off).

Anyone got any experience with a site that sells these parts? And will replacing it manually keep the device waterproof?

i only know witrigs.com sell the speaker mesh, but don't know how to replace.

Reactions: MohammadAG

MohammadAG

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2009
Jerusalem
mohammadag.xceleo.org
Mohammad! Check on eBay or amazon, I am sure you will find it over there.:)

Thanks, but I already ordered it from witrigs.com as pointed above :)

BTW, I've been poking at this online for a while, and it seems to be specific to dust only and not waterproofing. I'm obviously not interested in testing that :p

Here's what it looks like, it peels right off (stuck with adhesive)
emLQvnnl.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

i only know witrigs.com sell the speaker mesh, but don't know how to replace.