Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ILowry282

Oct 8, 2013
I'm reading through the forums and seeing a lot of posts asking that if they can return their device after tripping the KNOX flag. Why wouldn't you just claim it was lost or stolen and not have to worry about that? I've never had to file a claim so I'm wondering if this is possible.

Sardonik

Jul 23, 2011
Aside from the main issue that you'd be committing fraud, I believe there's also a substantial deductible for replacement due to loss/theft/damage vs simple malfunction.

Prod1702

May 31, 2007
The claim is $175 if you have JUMP. So far I yet to see someone say that T-Mo or Samsung care if Knox is tripped.

ecs87

Nov 17, 2012
I doubt a lot of carrier technicians know what KNOX is. Even Samsung tech support isn't very knowledgeable after being "escalated to the highest support level". KNOX should be the least of your concerns lol

Sent from my SPH-L900. Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These types of discussions do not belong on XDA. We are a development community, not a community dedicated to helping our users commit fraud.

Thread closed.

Thank you,
    Rwilco12
    Why wouldn't you just claim it was lost or stolen and not have to worry about that? I've never had to file a claim so I'm wondering if this is possible.

This is insurance fraud. It's illegal and is the reason for rate increases.