Search This thread

svetius

Retired User Experience Admin
Dec 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
OnePlus 9 Pro
Everyone - new round of flag/carrier fixes have just been uploaded. Give it a give hours to take effect. Thanks again to TaurusBullba for his fantastic efforts to clean up the flags and carriers here at XDA. :D

If there are still any errors, post them here.

Reactions: Hani Alymani

trranceman

Dec 16, 2009
Tbilisi
The flag of Goorgia is incorrect, this three coloured flag is no longer our flag, it was removed since 2003, the new national flag of georgia looks like this
flag_nat.gif

please make a correction for this

ephestione

Mar 23, 2008
Rome
www.ephestione.it
Icon sample for italian GSM carrier that I'd like to be added to the list :)
It would be listed as:
Italy - Tiscali mobile

5Iiwt.jpg

Btw thanks for correcting italian flag, I just couldn't watch tat grey in the middle :D

TaurusBullba R.I.P.

Retired Senior Moderator - The Bull Is Back
Sep 15, 2006
In your SIM slot
Icon sample for italian GSM carrier that I'd like to be added to the list :)
It would be listed as:
Italy - Tiscali mobile

5Iiwt.jpg

Btw thanks for correcting italian flag, I just couldn't watch tat grey in the middle :D

I will send off your operator logo. Yeah, that grey had to go. :)

The flag of Goorgia is incorrect, this three coloured flag is no longer our flag, it was removed since 2003, the new national flag of georgia looks like this
flag_nat.gif

please make a correction for this

I'm sorry about that. It seems I did not find an updated flag. I will have that fixed. :)

also the provider logo of mine: Geocell is incorrect, it is shown as fido.ca, it should be like that
logo_en.jpg

Consider it done!

andreiileana

Jul 8, 2008
Bucharest
Logo for Digi.Mobil Romania

Hello,
I'd like to offer some clarification on two Romanian Carriers.
First:
There's no mobile carrier named RCS&RDS, as Digi.Mobil is their mobile network brand.
Second:
I've attached the correct logo for Digi.Mobil.

Attachments

• logo_digimobil.jpg
    logo_digimobil.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 672

antaed

Nov 23, 2009
:) what a coincidence

Hi svetius,
I initially contacted Flar but she told me you are the one who can help me with this small issue I have.
The logo of my operator is wrong, I guess the image was overwritten by that of DIGI Malaysia because of the name coincidence.
Could you be so kind to update my operator's logo with this one:

logo_digimobil.jpg

Thanks and regards,
antaed

phoenix15976

Feb 1, 2007
Harare
Econet Wireless Zimbabwe

Please add Econet Wireless to your network list. Logo attached. BTW its the only operator offering 3G down here.

Attachments

• Econet.jpg
    Econet.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 41

hskeik

Oct 15, 2006
Gaza-Palestine
Where to tell about mistake in flags?

Hello xda.
I just wanna say that the flag of my country was right before, but now it became wrong,
the right flag is looking like this below

Palestinian-Flag-Fayyad2.jpg

RobRedbeard

Feb 20, 2009
Tianjin, China
China Unicom GSM and China Unicom WCDMA logos

First - we still need an operator option for China Unicom's 3G service (WCDMA). Right now there is only a GSM option. Here in China, the two options have different branding and logos.

I've attached an image for China Unicom GSM and an image for the, yet to be created, China Unicom 3G option.

The 3G service is branded "WO 沃" (wo is the phonetic sound of 沃). The website is 3g.10010.com .

Also, I attached the larger images, which are already at the correct aspect ratio. As you can see, they are much clearer. I lack the expertise to reduce their sizes without them blurring out some. I've also attached the 90x35 images I that scaled using The Gimp 2.6. I'm just not happy with my results and hope that you guys can do better with the originals. :)

Rob

Attachments

• ChinaUnicomGSM-full.PNG
    ChinaUnicomGSM-full.PNG
    13.9 KB · Views: 17
  • ChinaUnicomGSM-9035.PNG
    ChinaUnicomGSM-9035.PNG
    4.8 KB · Views: 423
  • ChinaUnicomWCDMA-full.PNG
    ChinaUnicomWCDMA-full.PNG
    5.5 KB · Views: 17
  • ChinaUnicomWCDMA-9035.PNG
    ChinaUnicomWCDMA-9035.PNG
    3.3 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all,

Thanks to the efforts of TaurusBullba and now the_scotsman, we've recently updated most of the operator logos and country flags. It was a big job, as there were literally hundreds of images to be normalized. But now, most of the logos and flags are larger and are similar in sizes, which makes for a cleaner overall feel.

That said, some logos and flags are still not right. Please report any problems here and we'll work on them one-by-one.
    There are no longer any provider logos. Haven't been since the migration to Xenforo :)

Unless I'm missing something really obvious...
    Hi all

The management of the operator logos has been handed to myself. Keep firing them at me, i will get them sorted.

Cheers:good:

EDIT: All up to date, if any have been missed in the transition, please let me know.
    Ok guys, new updates are live. You may have to re-select your operator from the list or clear your browser cache.
    @svetius @the_scotsman
    What's the point of this thread if its completely neglected?

For Pakistan:
    Mobilink and Warid are two telecom operators here, and they have merged into one network called Jazz, you can verify this by looking at the Jazz Pakistan Wikipedia page (which I maintain myself), and you can get the updated logo from there as well.

Please look into this and change it, Warid is no longer a network here, even all the offices here have been rebranded to Jazz and people have been asked to replace their SIM cards and so on.

Would greatly appreciate it if you guys could look into it.

Thanks.

Terribly sorry. We're going to go through all the unread threads in here and take care of all the logo updates in one shot.