[Rom & Theme] Hero-X-port of the Droid X (Nonsense Rom that was for the Evo)

Search This thread

cmyasika1

Aug 17, 2010
Perris, CA
Still can't connect with update. tried three different recoveries and I still can't connect with the update. Please help.

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App

Last edited:

Pyr0TeK

Mar 11, 2010
Isle of Android
I tried flashing both of the released .zips and got busybox errors on both when copying files during the flash. I am running the v.1.6.2 recovery image on my Hero. Back to CM6.

abu_noah

Feb 25, 2010
Columbia,Tennessee
www.youtube.com
Is anyone wants to download this Rom and help me figure out how to fix the busy box error it would be appreciated. Or if someone can tell me what files I need to remove to remove busy box completely from the Rom while it's being cooked?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

abu_noah

Feb 25, 2010
Columbia,Tennessee
www.youtube.com
Dude, I only changed the pngs. I didn't even touch anything that would f up the wifi. That's why I need other people to tell me if their getting the same errors, because I don't have service on my hero only my evo.

theimpaler747

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Dude, I only changed the pngs. I didn't even touch anything that would f up the wifi. That's why I need other people to tell me if their getting the same errors, because I don't have service on my hero only my evo.

Well you can still use wifi, even without service :)

makatomotors

Aug 31, 2010
Ok ill try it tomm sometime! Thanks. I'm also having issues with received mms but that prolly isn't the theme :p

Sent from my HERO - X

cmyasika1

Aug 17, 2010
Perris, CA
Found fix for network issue. Download network.fix_signed.zip from stock sprint ROM download at ppcGeeks website. but still no wi-fi.

Last edited:

LiquidSolstice

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2008
I still don't get why you didn't just skin Vanilla CM6 rather than build the ROM from the ground up.

Top Liked Posts