[OS ROM] Phonerty CyanogenMod 9.1 (1 Oct 2013)

Search This thread

iPlasm

Feb 15, 2011
This was I get for (Aria 9 july 2012):
adb df
Code:
Filesystem             Size   Used   Free   Blksize

/dev                   140M    48K   140M   4096

/mnt/asec              140M     0K   140M   4096

/mnt/obb               140M     0K   140M   4096

/app-cache               8M     0K     8M   4096

/system                210M   209M    36K   4096

/data                  240M    54M   186M   4096

/cache                   9M     1M     7M   4096

You're right munjeni, the system has too low space! 36KB Free?, but in Old ROM about 30MB Free.

and in: adb logcat-sync
it's seems that is stuck on media.player with media.audio_policy in Service Manager.. :confused: can this be the reason of low space that can't install more?

Attachments

• logcat-sync.txt
    64.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

iPlasm

Feb 15, 2011
not working bluetooth :crying:

I'm trying to find the problem, but now I'm busy with new build ROM. after that I will do for bluetooth soon as possible. ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have deleted some unnecessary files such as RomManager.apk with CMWallpaper.apk and the movie videos in media folder. but still doesn't pass the CM9 BootScreen.. even 43MB free!
Code:
Filesystem             Size   Used   Free   Blksize

/dev                   140M    48K   140M   4096

/mnt/asec              140M     0K   140M   4096

/mnt/obb               140M     0K   140M   4096

/app-cache               8M     0K     8M   4096

/system                210M   166M    43M   4096

/data                  240M    39M   201M   4096

/cache                   9M     1M     7M   4096

but it seems the problem is that "Media player service", see the logcat in attachment.

Attachments

• logcat-sync.txt
    65.1 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: draltus

iPlasm

Feb 15, 2011
Succeeded!! I just replaced some audio libs and in bin from older aria rom,
I will upload new ROM from (9July2012 munjeni Liberty) for HTC HD Mini soon, just remain that bluetooth... I wonder what's meaning that...

Alex Egony

Apr 1, 2009
Vladivostok
Hi guys, This message was sent by new user that is not allowed to post in development forum, so he say he got gps working using these libs!

Is this user have same libs for fixing stereo in headset? :D

Multimedia - one of basic features of mobile device. And while we have no stereo - we can't use this device as main device at least. I mean, if battery drains too fast - just buy one-two-three batterys - it's not a problem in any case. But when you have no stereo in your hears, you can't be satisfied.

I'm very thank you for your work and your care about HD-Mini users! And I hope you understand me.

acrocosm

Sep 27, 2008
Succeeded!! I just replaced some audio libs and in bin from older aria rom,
I will upload new ROM from (9July2012 munjeni Liberty) for HTC HD Mini soon, just remain that bluetooth... I wonder what's meaning that...

I was thinking about that too. I tried beats audio libs and drivers for cm9 devices with supposedly working DSP but I saw no difference in sound at all and DSP is still not working.

What kind of improvements did you get regarding audio with the Liberty libs?

iPlasm

Feb 15, 2011
Alex Egony and acrocosm, show me in which android version for photon has stereo?
ELdaArk, does the Munjeni's CM9 Photon's works with you?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Munjeni, Battery in your new aria rom (9july2012) cause drain fast? see the logcat.

Attachments

• logcat(aria9july-photon).txt
    104.1 KB · Views: 30

acrocosm

Sep 27, 2008
Alex Egony and acrocosm, show me in which android version for photon has stereo?

Oh I was asking about the general improvements/fixes you noticed by replacing the audio libraries.

My main concern is not audio seperation but the actual quality of the sound! I listen to very high quality mp3s and a brilliant set of headphones yet my music sounds like it's 96kbps or less :eek: I did not experience that kind of loss in photonic and cm screem roms as far as I remember.

I noticed that only on munjeni's rom. I did not have the time yet to install yours. Anyway I'm gonna try it and see for myself. Thanks in any case :)

Last edited:

draltus

Oct 30, 2009
isparta
thank you for your hard work iplasm again.
is the battery drain fast.
can you tell us what is the changelog for this new rom

Last edited:

iPlasm

Feb 15, 2011
thank you for your hard work iplasm again.
is the battery drain fast.
can you tell us what is the changelog for this new rom

No, the Battery Life is almost perfect, you can standby it for 3 days or even more, but remember only the Battery Percentage Lies sometimes. the changes I improved the GPS works now with a test by Google Maps and it shows my Location Directly, added File Explorer (+Root) for easier browsing files and folder or Installing from SDCard, and removed some unnecessary things. and my WiFi works now with that new great App. renamed ROM, and some other things.
Hope you like it.

Reactions: tm.bax

prohibeat

Jan 29, 2008
How is audio and camera in this release? Would be nice to include complete buglist and changelog so people can compare releases and see the progress. I'm going to install it tomorrow anyway :) Thanks :)

Last edited:

iPlasm

Feb 15, 2011
How is audio and camera in this release? Would be nice to include complete buglist and changelog so people can compare releases and see the progress. I'm going to install it tomorrow anyway :) Thanks :)
it's Audio is fine, no problem seen with it. and Camera is Perfect, both preview image and saving image pictures gallery & even you can use Camera360 by checking the Hardware compatible, I listed the Bugs in the first pages, and if anybody saw a new bug now please report. ;)

Reactions: tm.bax

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Phonerty CyanogenMod 9.1 (Android ICS 4.0.4) for HTC HD Mini (Photon)

e17A4.png
    eulUZ.png

Welcome, This is My first page Photon OS ROM I uploaded, These ROM are based on Liberty ROMs. I modified it to work on HTC HD Mini Phones (Photon). This has Multi Languages support, It's Fast and smooth ROM for HTC HD Mini.

Most Things are working.
    Known problems:
    - Audio is Mono, means it doesn't have Stereo (Left & Right) Audio.
    - Audio via Car's Bluetooth for Calling doesn't work only, but it's activated.
    - Video Capture Recording doesn't stop, freezing for seconds then quits unexpectedly.
    - Video Player is buggy, it plays videos fine at 240p but higher quality and above not very well.
    - Sometimes USB cable doesn't wake automatically until you unlock the screen, Checking the (Stay Awake) in Settings is recommended.
    - with some small other bugs,
    Note: You have two options about Wifi & GPS, (You should install it after Phonerty Installed at CWM Recovery)
    1- if you want Wifi, you will have to choose +Wifi-Photon, this will make Wifi work normally. but you won't have GPS.
    2- if you want GPS, you will have to choose +GPS-Photon, this will make GPS work, and Wifi will work But connecting to network by Wifi may cause your CPU Clock at 100%, surfing internet by this once will be okay for about hour. and after that you should Turn Off Wifi and Restart Android.
    By default the ROM is set on +Wifi-Photon. save those +two files on SDCard.. and you can always choose whatever time you need it.

Tip: Some Devices may have audio issue while calling person, So just tap on Speaker Button two times while in Call.

With 3rd Party Apps, you can Record video by using Videocam illusion Pro, and for Radio you can use Spirit FM. or find another apps that works.
    It's Better & Recommended to Partition your SDCard using CWM Recovery in Advanced menu (this will erase SDCard completely) & to have a lot of space for many reason. choose 1GB Size, and Swap size 32MB. or whatever you like to be. and then Install/Open app "Link2SD" to active your Second Partition ext3.

This is only for installing on NAND, SDCard test not available.
    - Note: Backup your Important Files, This may erase your Photon's Partitions automatically, also it may delete the "Android" folder with ".android_secure" folders on SDCard if include.

Downloads:

- Date Version 1 October 2013,
    Phonerty CM9.1 OS ROM

Google Apps
    Download Google Apps for CM9:
    GoogleAppsICS(ics-20120429).zip
    For latest Google Apps (CyanogenMod Wiki)

ClockWorkMod Recovery
    Download; Munjeni's CWM Recovery Boot (16 July 2012):
    CWM LK Boot Recovery (16-July-2012).zip

- Beginning,
    Instructions: first you need a good microSDHC to Install the ROM. Don’t try on damaged or bad microSDHCs.

Steps: (Skip steps 1 & 2 if you already installed Munjeni's CWM Recovery LK Boot)
    1- Beginning, Extract the "LK Boot" to some where you like to begin, open folder and extract the "LK Boot Photonic SDCard.zip" and copy its files in "LK Boot Photonic SDCard" without folder to the Root of SDCard, also copy the Google Apps with CM9 Photon ROM to SDCard.

2- Installing Recovery, In the Phone WM6.5, Open Explorer and navigate to SDCard and touch at HaRET, or if you're on another CWM Recovery, Restart & in White HTC press & Hold Volume Down until you're in FastBoot Mode, You should be in Fast Boot Mode to Install Recovery both in WM6.5 or others, Connect the USB cable to the PC (it may ask you the Divers needed for the device) and the Drivers are in the folder in "LK Boot - Photon" in "Google Windows USB driver" folder. After that click on “Update.bat” and Install both of them, when it’s finished fine try reboot it.

3- Installing the CM9 ROM, On HTC Boot Screen White Press and hold “Up Volume” the phone until you see entered Recovery, So in Recovery *, Go to (Install from SDCARD), then (Choose zip from SDCard), and now you're on the microSDHC, so choose the (Phonerty ROM) and choose Yes- Install, Wait about Minutes and it should be done, and then reboot the Phone.
    Remember to Install the Google Apps after the OS installation completed, or you can also reboot Android to come back to recovery by press & holding “up volume” phone’s on HTC Boot Screen and choose the "Install from SDCard" and then "Choose zip from SDCard" so choose the Google Apps to Install, done and reboot.

* Make sure that you Wipe your Phone & format manually the Boot, Cahe, System, Data, by Recovery. only be careful that you don't format your SDCard at Recovery time.
    More info about Restoring/Installing: Schlund's Information Page for HTC HD Mini

"Finally, you're ready to go Android. Have a nice try.."

The ROM is based on (WinSuk's 5 November 2012 Liberty CM9.1 ROM)
    Kernel Source is made by Munjeni and Derefas, Kernel Link, or click this Link for more informations.

Themes,
    As a Tip, Don't do that, only if you're tired of the CM9 theme or you've backed up Nicely.
    You can simply Download the CM9's Themes on the Web. but it's not easy as MIUI, and at this stage it can be risky too (specially CM10 and above are risky), if you do wrong things, your phone may restart and wont reach android Boot... so you have to reinstall Android or the User knowledge knows to do. Do a backup before doing this, and if you lost your control on Android, your datas wont erase but you have to connect to computer and doing uneasy things.

All you have to do is active the Theme in CyanogenMod Theme chooser's Settings, And this a tested Theme by myself on my HTC HD Mini, iPhone Theme, Enjoy with Cyanogen Themes.
    Soon I may add more Themes.

Credits:
    & a Special Thanks to Munjeni, and Thanks to Schlund, derefas, SP3Dev, -r0bin-, RomanM82, Abdulla_91, tm.bax, WinSuk, blackphoenix50, ELdaArk, konnichiwa, & Thanks to other friends and all who helped to bring Android better for HTC HD Mini.
    New Updated Stable version, CyanogenMod 9.1 Final version.

* Changes is in CyanogenMod 9.1
    Fixed Bugs,
    Improved version,
    for more info changes about CM9.1, go to cyanogenmod site.

Phonerty CM9.1 ROM New * 11 November 2012, Go to first Page for Download....
    Added new link in first Page, just mirror changes. it's by default Wifi set & WiFix include (no need WiFix Manager), with much inid.d inside.
    hi friends...

i found this app==> Videocam_illusion_Pro_(1.5.1).apk

and tested...

you can video recording camera:victory:
    very very very gooood :)

Sent from my Liberty using Tapatalk 2
    Don't Worry Friends, I will upload my things all to Dropbox with bluetooth fixed, Soon… ;)