[DEV][THE S-OFF CAMPAIGN] We need electrical engineers & experts in JTAG, OpenOCD!

Search This thread
W

Wolf Pup

I'm not having any specific questions at the moment, but any recommendations on how to get a Linux kernel booted on a Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7227 (which is a replica of ARM1136EJS and features the ARMv6 instruction set) is welcome as it could significantly speed up the process.

No ideas. Says dedicated K devs are needed.

no.human.being

Oct 29, 2011
Okay, if I'm right wouldn't this exploit apply to every current HTC Android device? :eek:

Well yes and no. The principal idea should work everywhere. However, the address of the secu_flag in non-volatile memory will probably vary. And you'll have to build separate kernels for devices with different CPUs.

I couldn't find reliable information about the kernel's base address by grepping for it. If I understand the kernel source correctly, it expects base address of zero for devices without an MMU. Remember we built the kernel for the MSM7201 processor, as MSM7227 is not directly supported. Supported are MSM7201 and MSM7230 and we decided to go with the older chipset as we expected the chip to be backwards-, rather than forwards-compatible. Now I've selected "MMU support" during kernel configuration, but the only "MMU type" that can be selected for the MSM7201 is called "---", which to me sounds much like a "placeholder". :D

So I've built a kernel with base address zero. When I boot it, the phone will vibrate one time while booting the kernel, then it will vibrate again, indicating it is rebooting. After vibrating for the second time, the stock firmware (so in my case CM7.2) will boot.

Then I've built a kernel with base address 0x12c00000, which all the other kernels (Alquez' kernel, the kernel that comes with CWM recovery, etc.) seem to use. It will lock up with a white screen.

When I don't supply a "--base" parameter, it seems to default to 0x10000000, but as you know this will also lock the device up with a white screen.

The most fundamental problem is that I'm currently not 100 % sure whether the base address is a characteristic that is device dependant or rather a characteristic that is kernel dependant. So is it right to say "it must be the same address as with all the other kernels for the WFS no matter on which Linux version they are based" or is it rather "it must be the same address as with all the Linux 3.2.5 kernels no matter on which device they run"?

I think it's rather the latter. If I understand correctly, the information is stored in the header of the kernel image and HBOOT reads it and then loads the kernel into the RAM address that's supplied. So HBOOT is the part that's "flexible" and adapts to the kernel. And the kernel is the part that is "inflexible" and only supports being run from exactly one RAM address. So HBOOT loads the kernel whereever the kernel requires it. Now the question is, how to find out where Linux 3.2.5 wants to be loaded?

Reactions: benjamingwynn

theq86

Jan 6, 2009
Nuremberg
Nothing Phone 2
Okay, if I'm right wouldn't this exploit apply to every current HTC Android device? :eek:

the exploits principle would be the same on all HTC devices implementing the security flag like the Wildfire S.

For example, the way to go on the Desire S and newer high end-phones is a different, because the memory location where the secu_flag resides is mapped (thus accessible via android and without a special kernel)

On our devices, the secu_flag is unmapped. That means it resides on a memory location we can not access within the android context.
You can imagine it that way:

64b7jpok.jpg

----------------------------------
so this exploit would only be necessary on our device and devices with a similar layout as wildfire S.

and even then it would differ in memory addresses.

no.human.being

Oct 29, 2011
Yes exactly. However, we're not sure about whether the "unmapped" areas are contiguous and "at the beginning" of the address space. I don't think they "scattered" the firmware into several "gaps" between the mtd partitions, so the "contiguous area" model makes sense, but we don't actually "know".

We do know however that some kind of "reassembly" of firmware is performed while the processor initializes. So the firmware is "pulled together" from different parts of the NAND and copied to adjacent pages in RAM before it is executed. However, we don't know which logic this "pulling together" follows. It's low level firmware that's already shipped on the processor that's doing this and currently I'd expect few people have seen this firmware (of course engineers working at the semiconductor companies which manufacture ARM processors have).

Of course our exploit would in principle also work on phones where the secu_flag does not reside in "unmapped memory". It's not that we can only access "unmapped memory". It's just that it will enable us to access the entire NAND by physical address, which includes "unmapped memory". So in principle one could port it to devices like the Desire S that do not "unmap" the memory, it's just that it's "overkill" as there are easier methods for these devices. :D

On the Desire (not the Desire S :D ), the partition layout is (from low to high addresses):

Code:
0x00000000 - 0x00e1ffff: RADIO (raw partition, UMTS transceiver firmware)
0x03e20000 - 0x03edffff: HBOOT (raw partition, bootloader)
0x03ee0000 - 0x03fbffff: SP2 (raw partition, service partition 2 ?!?!)
0x03fc0000 - 0x407fffff: MFG (raw partition, ?!?!)
0x04080000 - 0x419fffff: SP1 (raw partition, service partition 1 ?!?!)
0x041a0000 - 0x0423ffff: WIFI (raw partition, WIFI transceiver firmware ?!?!)
0x04240000 - 0x046bffff: RECOVERY (raw partition, recovery kernel + initrd)
0x046c0000 - 0x049bffff: BOOT (raw partition, main kernel + initrd)
0x049c0000 - 0x0dfbffff: SYSTEM (yaffs2 file system, "/system")
0x0dfc0000 - 0x0e4bffff: CACHE (yaffs2 file system, "/cache")
0x0e4c0000 - 0x1ff5ffff: USERDATA (yaffs2 file system, "/data")
0x1ff60000 - 0x1fffffff: MISC (raw partition, ?!?!)

0x1fffffff is the highest physical memory address of the memory that's supplied on the Desire (at least from the CPU's point of view, some higher spec NANDs are "overprovisioned" and have more physical storage than is available through the interface to improve performance and reliability, but this doesn't memory from the software point of view) so you see it's all somehow "used". This also tells us that the controller-specific firmware resides in a separate physical memory, probably in a real ROM (read-only memory) that's on the processor die.

Last edited:

theq86

Jan 6, 2009
Nuremberg
Nothing Phone 2
Question: Do we know if

a) the mtd partitions are mapped and the radio firmware is just left out or
b) the access is somehow really restricted.

If just a) is the case we can maybe change the init.rc files somehow to map other memory addresses (and just guess the start and end addresses) I don't know if there are suitable commands to achieve this

Last edited:
Reactions: no.human.being

no.human.being

Oct 29, 2011
We need to boot a system that is self-contained. We can't use CM for this or any other firmware designed for being "installed" on a device. Try mounting "/dev/block/mtdblock3" as read-only (so nothing that would in any way violate device security!!) under CM.

Code:
# mount /dev/block/mtdblock3 /data/local/tmp -o ro
mount: mounting /dev/block/mtdblock3 on /data/local/tmp failed: Device or resource busy
#

It will fail because the "ressource" (NAND) is in use (well obviously it is, since the operating system is running from it). So when we want to have control over the NAND on the device level, we need to make sure that the system is not accessing it. This is problem number one.

Problem number two is that someone tested running CWM recovery (which is based on an Android kernel) on an S-ON device and the recovery refused e. g. to wipe caches, etc. I'm not sure how this "wiping" is performed, but in my opinion it is a strong indicator that the kernel is aware of the secu_flag and restricts access to certain memory areas on the block device level.

Since we don't know how this lock is implemented (e. g. if it just says "mtd3 is to be protected, so don't write to mtd3", we could map our memory as say "mtd5", if this were unprotected, and be done with it, however if it says "address ranges xyz are protected" we'd probably be screwed), we better go with a "vanilla" kernel that isn't even aware of such constraints and then build an operating system around that runs fully self-contained from RAM. This should basically resolve all the problems that might come in our way.

BTW, even the Android developer documentation says ...
Before considering Android-specific modifications to the Linux kernel, verify that you can build, deploy, and boot a core Linux kernel on your target hardware.

So getting Linux running on a device is a basic test before manufacturers even begin porting an Android kernel to it (at least that's the strategy Google suggests). So it should definitely be possible to boot "vanilla" Linux on our devices. We're just doing something wrong. Probably nothing major, but enough to cause it to lock up.

Last edited:

theq86

Jan 6, 2009
Nuremberg
Nothing Phone 2
Okay, sit down, keep calm ...

following happened:

I managed to lock the bootloader. (via fastboot)
Then I took the latest CWM Recovery (5.0.2.8) (of course flashed while unlocked ;) )

And I could backup, I could restore, I could install update-zips and everything.
I don't know what happened or changed but it definately worked!

Then I went back to Android OS. Root was still there, but the device would not let me write on /system. This is evidence for that the bootloader was definately locked.

However, it is definatly true that...
CWM Recovery 5.0.2.8 can write to protected partitions (/system, /boot, /recovery, /cache etc) on a locked S-ON device

That means, the kernel that is in that recovery image does also definately NOT care about the write protection.

So something other than the kernel (probably something loaded later than the kernel) does block the access on android.

Pittily, you can not downgrade to a non HCTDEV hboot without losing CWM. Because stock recovery.img is inside all RUUs and changing or deleting it would screw HTC signature, leading it to be non-flashable.

Conclusions and questions:

a) Would a standard hboot along with cwm still ignore these restrictions?
It may be possible, but also possible is, that a HTCDEV hboot enables some kind of access permission, regardingless of the locked/unlocked state. We can not test it, because we will not get a standard hboot along with cwm on an S-ON phone.

b) CWM 5.0.2.8 does not care about those restrictions, as I have tested above. That means, we have a functional kernel that has no artificial restrictions and we have even a minimal OS to build upon, namely CWM.

So, I'd say we try to use the cwm to access the unmapped area. if it is as you said, nhb, the nand will not be blocked by the OS. If we fail, we can still try a vanilla kernel.

edit: I tried to install an update-zip using the stock recovery on unlocked device. It refused to write to /system e.g.
so that means the stock recovery kernel does block this, the cwm kernel (probably not built from htc sources) does not care. It seems the latest CWM kernel is the solution to get device access.

edit2:
Since HTC is the only manucaturer I know employing S-ON it would be stupid to assume the restrictions were standard in a aosp android kernel. It's probably hidden in the HTC kernel sources. This is just logic. So I guess every non-htc kernel would do, being it derived from vanilla or android sources. CWM gives me right.

Last edited:

no.human.being

Oct 29, 2011
Okay, sit down, keep calm ...

following happened:

I managed to lock the bootloader. (via fastboot)
Then I took the latest CWM Recovery (5.0.2.8) (of course flashed while unlocked ;) )

And I could backup, I could restore, I could install update-zips and everything.
I don't know what happened or changed but it definately worked!

Then I went back to Android OS. Root was still there, but the device would not let me write on /system. This is evidence for that the bootloader was definately locked.

However, it is definatly true that...
CWM Recovery 5.0.2.8 can write to protected partitions (/system, /boot, /recovery, /cache etc) on a locked S-ON device

That means, the kernel that is in that recovery image does also definately NOT care about the write protection.

This means that the CWM image contains a kernel that ignores the secu_flag. If this is true, then you just found out some real awesome stuff pal! We could extract the kernel from the image, make it map the entire NAND by passing parameters to it (either by altering the default parameters in the kernel image or by passing parameters via fastboot) and then stick another initrd to it. However, not being able to write to "/system" is no evidence that the bootloader is locked. I'm running CM7.2 and have the bootloader unlocked. I can't write to "/system" since it's mounted read-only, and I cannot mount it read-write since the file system is in use while the system is booted and you can only remount when the file system is not in use. It seems to be a "security measure" to prevent accidental changes to system files (which makes sense after all).

So something other than the kernel (probably something loaded later than the kernel) does block the access on android.

No, security is almost always implemented in the kernel, since the kernel runs in "supervisor mode" on the processor and all the rest runs in "user mode". The recovery system uses an entirely separate kernel. It's not the kernel that's running when "normal" Android is booted. Basically the recovery is a completely separate operating system.

Pittily, you can not downgrade to a non HCTDEV hboot without losing CWM. Because stock recovery.img is inside all RUUs and changing or deleting it would screw HTC signature, leading it to be non-flashable.

As far as I know you can run CWM on the device without flashing it. You can use fastboot to bootstrap it into the device's RAM. If you do so, it should execute from RAM only.

Conclusions and questions:

a) Would a standard hboot along with cwm still ignore these restrictions?
It may be possible, but also possible is, that a HTCDEV hboot enables some kind of access permission, regardingless of the locked/unlocked state. We can not test it, because we will not get a standard hboot along with cwm on an S-ON phone.

Yes you will. Via fastboot.

b) CWM 5.0.2.8 does not care about those restrictions, as I have tested above. That means, we have a functional kernel that has no artificial restrictions and we have even a minimal OS to build upon, namely CWM.

Yes, it should be possible to extract the kernel though and build another OS around it should this be neccessary.

So, I'd say we try to use the cwm to access the unmapped area. if it is as you said, nhb, the nand will not be blocked by the OS. If we fail, we can still try a vanilla kernel.

Yes, I'd suggest we try to build a minimal GNU system around the kernel that comes with CWM.

edit: I tried to install an update-zip using the stock recovery on unlocked device. It refused to write to /system e.g.
so that means the stock recovery kernel does block this, the cwm kernel (probably not built from htc sources) does not care. It seems the latest CWM kernel is the solution to get device access.

Stock recovery could always write to "/system", that's how OTA updates are performed and it's also one of the reasons we know that the kernel can definitely write to "protected" memory, it's just that most Android kernels are built not to do so. It's just that you cannot flash custom ROMs with stock recovery since there's some kind of signature verification in place. Stock recovery will happily flash signed OTA ROMs on an S-ON and locked device. That's how we got the Android 2.3.5 OTA update from HTC some months ago.

edit2:
Since HTC is the only manucaturer I know employing S-ON it would be stupid to assume the restrictions were standard in a aosp android kernel. It's probably hidden in the HTC kernel sources. This is just logic. So I guess every non-htc kernel would do, being it derived from vanilla or android sources. CWM gives me right.

Yes they do, it's just that the string that's displayed is not "S-ON" or "S-OFF" since HBOOT is a bootloader that's been customized by HTC. Even the "developer phones" like Galaxy Nexus have the lock. It's just that it can be disabled with a simple fastboot command called "fastboot oem unlock" to disable it. Before you do that, you'll have no luck flashing anything and system partitions will be locked from within Android, just as on an "S-ON" HTC device.

I'll try getting some hours of sleep now and will look into this in the afternoon. Thank you very much. What you've just found out might turn out to be an important part of the key to success.

Last edited:

no.human.being

Oct 29, 2011
unfortunately I do not know how to use fastboot to bootstrap the device.
If i knew, I would downgrade to hboot 1.08.0000 (standard, not unlockable)
and run cwm via fastboot command.

Eeerm ... just download Clockworkmod. It's an *.img file, which is a kernel + initrd. Put the file into the directory where your fastboot utility resides and then do "fastboot boot recovery-clockwork-5.0.2.8-marvel.img" (obviously the file name is going to change as newer versions of CWM are released). The boot image will be transferred to the device via USB and executed.

EDIT: Obviously you got to have your device booted into the bootloader and then select "FASTBOOT" for this to work. :D

EDIT2: Be sure to do a NANDROID backup before flashing the HBOOT and keep it around until everything's restored. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: theq86

theq86

Jan 6, 2009
Nuremberg
Nothing Phone 2
Okay, that this is my schedule for tomorrow. gonna get some sleep now, too.
I'll report then here. If a completely locked device can be written to by cwm like an unlocked it would be a great success.

that will also tell us, if we have to be bootloader unlocked to use the exploit, or if it is sufficient to boot into cwm on a locked device (thus never having the need of going through the htcdev process at all)

regarding edits 1 and 2:
I have known both and always a current nandroid backup ;)

edit: you forgot edit 3: plug the cable :D

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

standard hboot, not unlockable
Code:
MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.08.0000
MICROP-0451
RADIO-7.53.39.03M
Oct 31 2011,20:38:16
issued command:
Code:
C:\Users\XXX\MarvelDev\fastboot> fastboot boot ..\recovery\ClockWorkMod\recovery.img
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [  1.778s]
booting...
FAILED (remote: not allowed)
finished. total time: 1.782s
That's the proof. To use the boot command you need the unlocked bootloader.

the htcdev hboot itself is not sufficient, you have to go through the unlock process, otherwise hboot refuses manual boot, too.

This is obviously wanted. Otherwise the locked bootloader would have no serious security, if it could be bypassed so easily.

As I said, no way to have standard hboot along with cwm. but never mind, this just strengthens my opinion, that even on a standard hboot cwm would ignore the security flag. why would they prohibit booting a custom kernel, if even the custom kernel could not act against security.

Last edited:

BeciMester

Jul 22, 2010
Dublin
Yes exactly. However, we're not sure about whether the "unmapped" areas are contiguous and "at the beginning" of the address space. I don't think they "scattered" the firmware into several "gaps" between the mtd partitions, so the "contiguous area" model makes sense, but we don't actually "know".

We do know however that some kind of "reassembly" of firmware is performed while the processor initializes. So the firmware is "pulled together" from different parts of the NAND and copied to adjacent pages in RAM before it is executed.
The following is from a dump of the boot messages from my stock WFS, still on 0.90 hboot:
Code:
0x000002fc0000-0x0000034c0000 : "recovery"
0x0000034c0000-0x000003800000 : "boot"
0x000003800000-0x000013c00000 : "system"
0x000013c00000-0x000015f00000 : "cache"
0x000015f00000-0x000016900000 : "devlog"
0x000016900000-0x00001ff00000 : "userdata"
0x00001ff00000-0x000020000000 : "misc"
Also memory layout, I dunno how useful it might be:
Code:
<6>[    0.000000] Memory: 428MB = 428MB total
<5>[    0.000000] Memory: 428008k/428008k available, 10264k reserved, 0K highmem
<5>[    0.000000] Virtual kernel memory layout:
<5>[    0.000000]     vector  : 0xffff0000 - 0xffff1000   (   4 kB)
<5>[    0.000000]     fixmap  : 0xfff00000 - 0xfffe0000   ( 896 kB)
<5>[    0.000000]     DMA     : 0xffa00000 - 0xffe00000   (   4 MB)
<5>[    0.000000]     vmalloc : 0xdb000000 - 0xf8000000   ( 464 MB)
<5>[    0.000000]     lowmem  : 0xc0000000 - 0xdac00000   ( 428 MB)
<5>[    0.000000]     modules : 0xbf000000 - 0xc0000000   (  16 MB)
<5>[    0.000000]       .init : 0xc0008000 - 0xc0037000   ( 188 kB)
<5>[    0.000000]       .text : 0xc0037000 - 0xc04c6000   (4668 kB)
<5>[    0.000000]       .data : 0xc04c6000 - 0xc0514900   ( 315 kB)
I can PM yous the whole bootmessages.txt if you guys require it. I'd rather not upload it here, I don't know what sensitive info might be there, I didn't read it all...

theq86

Jan 6, 2009
Nuremberg
Nothing Phone 2
The following is from a dump of the boot messages from my stock WFS, still on 0.90 hboot:
Code:
0x000002fc0000-0x0000034c0000 : "recovery"
0x0000034c0000-0x000003800000 : "boot"
0x000003800000-0x000013c00000 : "system"
0x000013c00000-0x000015f00000 : "cache"
0x000015f00000-0x000016900000 : "devlog"
0x000016900000-0x00001ff00000 : "userdata"
0x00001ff00000-0x000020000000 : "misc"

Looks quite contagious. I expect the secu_flag among the radio firmware to be somwhere between 0x00 and 0x000002fc0000.

Could also be after 0x000020000000 but isn't it rather improbable?

pihug12

Nov 26, 2011
Woow ! You made great progress guys !

the htcdev hboot itself is not sufficient, you have to go through the unlock process, otherwise hboot refuses manual boot, too.
Maybe I don't get the whole procedure, but does it mean that the users who applied the OTA 2.13.401.3 update after unlocking their bootloaders (which relocks it and doesn't allow to go back) or the users who are not European (who can't apply the HTCDev procedure) are screwed ?
Probably more than 50% of Wildfire S owners are in this case. :(

EDIT :
@pihug:
You may have not read it yet, but about 2 weeks ago HTC released an update for 2.13.401.3 to be unlocked.
So if you are one of the people who got locked again after applying 2.13.401.3, just head back to htcdev.com and download the new update :)
I wasn't aware of this update. Thanks !
I just hope that anyone can unlock their bootloader.
Sorry for disturbing you.

EDIT 2 :
So, if I'm right, we cannot gain a software S-OFF without losing warranty. That's kinda sad. :(

Last edited:

theq86

Jan 6, 2009
Nuremberg
Nothing Phone 2
@pihug:
You may have not read it yet, but about 2 weeks ago HTC released an update for 2.13.401.3 to be unlocked.
So if you are one of the people who got locked again after applying 2.13.401.3, just head back to htcdev.com and download the new update :)

If you need further assistance regarding 2.13.401.3 please go to http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1502979 because this thread is dedicated to the S-OFF exploit only.

theq86

Jan 6, 2009
Nuremberg
Nothing Phone 2
Yes, it should be possible to extract the kernel though and build another OS around it should this be neccessary.

Yes, I'd suggest we try to build a minimal GNU system around the kernel that comes with CWM.

I had a first look into an unpacked recovery.img (cwm 5.0.2.8) and could see that it already is a minimal GNU system. Gonna get and compile mkbootimg now and modify the recovery for testing purpose. maybe I can also get a radio dump. but I'm not that experienced :D

------------------------------------ edit -----------------------------------
I compiled mkbootimg and used the perl scripts here to play around with the recovery image. But I was not able to reintegrate it correctly.

recovery.img 5,2 megabytes --> unpacked --> packed --> recovery2.img 4,8 MB

where do the other 400k go?

Of course I could not boot the recovery2.img.

Last edited:

a.s.j

May 11, 2008
Maybe just a stupid question... Does this image have to be somehow "hw aware"? Or is it just about "I am runnable on ARM" ?

Some time ago we had tinboot created for Kaisers, which are originally VM6 phones and used that to force Android there and it worked really nice...

Would this image solve your need for minimal image runnable on this device?

I am not using it, so I am not 100% sure of the hw setup, it is my gf's phone, but I am running with you from now on if you wish...

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

no.human.being

Oct 29, 2011
Looks quite contagious. I expect the secu_flag among the radio firmware to be somwhere between 0x00 and 0x000002fc0000.

Could also be after 0x000020000000 but isn't it rather improbable?

Exactly. It's between 0x00000000 and 0x02fbffff (always have to go minus one at the higher bound, otherwise the memory areas would overlap :D ).

It can't be from 0x20000000 onwards since 0x1fffffff is the highest physical address on the NAND.

Maybe just a stupid question... Does this image have to be somehow "hw aware"? Or is it just about "I am runnable on ARM" ?

I think it must be able to run on MSM7227. You can select the chip manufacturer and model number in the menuconfig of the kernels and I think it's for more than just optimizations. I expect the processors to exhibit slightly different behaviour (especially the memory controller stuff is probably quite model specific), even when they're all "ARM".

This is obviously wanted. Otherwise the locked bootloader would have no serious security, if it could be bypassed so easily.

Yes. I'd say we focus on "escalating Unlocked S-ON to true S-OFF" first, regarding bootloader unlock as a prerequisite. When we got that, we can focus on breaking the bootloader lock. There are two ways we could do this.

The first and most obvious is reverse-engineering the process that generates the Unlock_code.bin and then provide a utility that generates it without HTC's involvement.

The second is provoking a buffer overflow in HBOOT via the Fastboot protocol and using this to disable the bootloader lock. This is still quite hypothetical though, it'll require lots and lots of research and it'll involve building a custom Fastboot utility. (Is the specification for the Fastboot protocol available to the public?) It's really not the thing I want to focus on at the moment. :D

However, let's just ignore this until we got the way from "Unlocked S-ON to true S-OFF". The bootloader lock will not be that difficult to overcome. Remember S-ON is there to protect the Radio and protecting the Radio firmware is extremely important to the manufacturers, since they'll get into lots of trouble when people run "illegal" Radio firmware that tampers with the mobile networks. So if the security, which protects this "holy grail", namely the Radio firmware, can be broken, then the f***ing bootloader lock, that doesn't protect anything that's nearly that precious, won't pose too much of a problem.

Last edited:

theq86

Jan 6, 2009
Nuremberg
Nothing Phone 2
Then I hope the Unlock_code.bin is really generated. If device token and unlock code were an asymmetric key pair your first method would also be hypothetical.

edit: after looking at fastboot sourcecode and comparing Unlock_code.bin and Identifier_token.bin I have a strong feeling they both are a 2048 Bit RSA key pair.

I expect the device identifier token to be the public key (it's on the phone, everyone can see) and the unlock code ta private key

So even reverse engineering will not work, unless we could change the identifier token of the device to a key that we have a private key for.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts