Zagg on note

Search This thread

N3RD420

Dec 20, 2011
detroit metro
I went to the at&t store today and bought the Zagg shield for my note. I asked the manager if they install and he said he'd put it on for me. Now im home and there's a tiny hair under the shield im pissed... They're closed now but am i being picky? and do you think they'll put a new one on for free? Thanks for any comments or suggestions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

the2rrell

Jun 27, 2011
I went to the at&t store today and bought the Zagg shield for my note. I asked the manager if they install and he said he'd put it on for me. Now im home and there's a tiny hair under the shield im pissed... They're closed now but am i being picky? and do you think they'll put a new one on for free? Thanks for any comments or suggestions.

Yes they will. Thats there job. Just raise a little hell. It will get done.

zer0nine

Dec 17, 2010
California
I'm pretty sure you can reapply the same Zagg screen protector. A quick google search reveals other people have done it.

kimtyson

Oct 30, 2006
York, Pa
LeEco Le 2
When they decided to install it they assumed the risk for failure. Go back and they should take care of it for you. If you see a hair you are not being picky. Can I ask, why a screen protector? It has Gorilla Glass.

N3RD420

Dec 20, 2011
detroit metro
Yea i still got the Zagg because i wanted the added protection just in case ; ) better than paying at&t 200$ if something happens. Not sure if gorilla glass is scratch proof or just like shatter proof.
Edit: I looked at the gorilla glass website and it says its scratch and dent proof so i guess Zagg isn't really necessary.

Last edited:

N3RD420

Dec 20, 2011
detroit metro
Ok so i guess gorilla glass+Zagg is the way to go. Thanks because the website says its scratch proof but i believe it still can be scratched regardless of what the Co. Says

Jasmynsway

Feb 24, 2012
I ordered a screen protector and it's on the way. I didn't gave one on my iphone and used a leather wallet case. 4 Months later, there's a permanent smudge on the iPhone from the leather.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA App