4.4 Atrix 4G

Search This thread

Polycap

May 28, 2012
plymouth, mn
To start with I haven't really developed anything. But i am a veteran at unlocking boot loaders, rooting and i am well versed with the realm of soft and hard bricking or however many times noting went according to plan and i was left with a broken device that i had to fix. Through all this i learned alot about android software. With the new release of Kit Kat with "A more polished design, improved performance, and new features." I came up with the idea to build an overclocked kernel to match the Kit Kat. Since the atrix has had alot of developers and it was the first phone to have a dual core processor and a lapdock, I want to take advantage of it accessories accompanied by the improved performance of Kit Kat.

I am posting this tread for you veterans out there who want to tackle this seemingly impossible yet very possible challenge. I welcome any suggestions on where i should start since i have researched on countless forums on how to build a new kernel, how to build a ROM and how to add features to an existing kernel. Point me in the right direction, offer me the much needed support and i will accomplish this.

Thank You for you undivided attention! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To start with I haven't really developed anything. But i am a veteran at unlocking boot loaders, rooting and i am well versed with the realm of soft and hard bricking or however many times noting went according to plan and i was left with a broken device that i had to fix. Through all this i learned alot about android software. With the new release of Kit Kat with "A more polished design, improved performance, and new features." I came up with the idea to build an overclocked kernel to match the Kit Kat. Since the atrix has had alot of developers and it was the first phone to have a dual core processor and a lapdock, I want to take advantage of it accessories accompanied by the improved performance of Kit Kat.

I am posting this tread for you veterans out there who want to tackle this seemingly impossible yet very possible challenge. I welcome any suggestions on where i should start since i have researched on countless forums on how to build a new kernel, how to build a ROM and how to add features to an existing kernel. Point me in the right direction, offer me the much needed support and i will accomplish this.

Thank You for you undivided attention! :)
    Join this dev thread

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2016837

Sent from my MB860 using xda app-developers app