[intro]New to moto g club i am a developer(just started)

Search This thread

anshsahajpal

Jan 4, 2011
hey guys
i recently bought moto g and unlocked its bootloader recently
i just started my developing..i dont know much about developing yet i dont know the core stuff like kernal making modding and stuff....
i can tweak roms,,be a tester and a potential bug fixer...looking to enhance my self as a developer as i really am into android and want to develop awesome roms....
previously i was developing for karbonn titanium s5 aka ktouch s5 aka cherrymobile skyfire 2.0
looking forward for what i can contribute to moto g

MY DEVICE: moto g dual sim xt1033 asia region(INDIA)

hey guys
i just started my developing..i dont know much about developing yet i dont know the core stuff like kernal making modding and stuff....
i can tweak roms,,be a tester and a potential bug fixer...looking to enhance my self as a developer as i really am into android and want to develop awesome roms....
previously i was developing for karbonn titanium s5 aka ktouch s5 aka cherrymobile skyfire 2.0

Good thing since xt1033 is lacking in tons of development fun. If you could..
1) pull request for other roms like slim for dual sim support
2) cherry pic features taking cm11 as base (crdroid and c-rom seems to have all the ffeature)
3) port rom (miui is developing with kitkat nowadays)

Good luck

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey guys