Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

What is TWRP?

Team Win Recovery Project 2.x, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It’s a fully touch driven user interface – no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Everything should work.

Installation:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Download (thanks to @dhacker29 for this build):
http://loki.rombitch.com/Devs/Dhacker29/MotoG/TWRP-2.6.3.3-falcon.img

Last edited:

lost101

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 30, 2008
Unable to access TWRP. Unsure if it has even installed. Existing stock Recovery remains. How to access from cold boot? Power and Vol UP?

C:\Android\sdk\platform-tools>fastboot boot recovery.img
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 0.438s]
booting...
OKAY [ 0.672s]
finished. total time: 1.109s

Reactions: Leopardly

kyler084

Jun 14, 2011
Hampshire
I flashed it with fastboot flash recovery recovery.img and all works fine, many thanks :)

Edit// nvm op has just updated flashing instructions

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Reactions: a1Pha

a1Pha

I got the 'mismatched partition size error,' but TWRP installed and loads. Cannot get swipe to unlock to work however.

"mismatched partition size" is nothing wrong, it is basically just saying, that the TWRP image is smaller than the stock recovery one.

You have to boot into recovery and wait for ~60s until screen turns black. Then press the power button and the touchscreen should work.

ferreinf

Jun 26, 2010
Nice I will try it :) as anyone backuped, flashed anything?

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

The touch bug, happens every time you boot into recovery? If so maybe u can set screen of to the minimum 60s is long, lol

a1Pha

Nice I will try it :) as anyone backuped, flashed anything?

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

The touch bug, happens every time you boot into recovery? If so maybe u can set screen of to the minimum 60s is long, lol

I am working on a better fix for it.

Backup fails.

Can '/data/media/0' be specifically mounted as storage?

Will upload a new build within a few minutes.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

What is TWRP?

Team Win Recovery Project 2.x, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It’s a fully touch driven user interface – no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Everything should work.

Installation:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Download (thanks to @dhacker29 for this build):
    http://loki.rombitch.com/Devs/Dhacker29/MotoG/TWRP-2.6.3.3-falcon.img
    so i fixed a backup and file manager empty problem from twrp modified from entropy
    set ro.build.product from falcon to falcon_umts for assert issue during flash and future compatibility of cm-11 flash for falcon xt1032

to flash correctly

1) Download this zip and plug your device to usb on pc
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pq7y7kvczkrcyjs/Twrp_MotoG_signed_010814_163615.zip
    2) adb push Twrp_MotoG_signed_010814_145044.zip /sdcard/
    3) Go to Recovery Mode (i think also CWM work in flash of this zip)
    4)Install zip from recovery previously flashed and choose after Reboot recovery
    5) test touch,backup,restore,flash and file manager operations
    Since we all are working on CM11 right now there are some priorities to be set - you'll get the full device tree ASAP. First we need to fix some bugs, but I guess by the end of next week there will be a more or less stable CM version (without making any promises) with corresponding device tree.
    When I get home I'll talk to Dees_Troy about debugging touch issues. We've solved booting on 4.4 bootloaders, just need to solve touch response.
    Are you doing builds?

I can't wait! I'll gladly be your alpha/beta tester :laugh:

I don't want to promise anything. My TWRP build was the first TWRP port I ever made for a device. My next target (besides of fixing touch in this TWRP build) is getting a CM to boot. It doesn't, yet - but I guarantee you, that if I don't succeed, somebody else will! :)
    Stay tuned ;)