Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Moderator
Aug 10, 2008
Kentucky
m-s-j.net
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Thanks twopumpchump.

Could you assist me with the script?

Ridilen

Here is the script i use, its in flashable zip format. Be warned...if for some reason this makes you have a bootloop you will have to use ADB to delete the script /system/etc/init.d/99oc to fix it. This is what works for me, it is OC to 1.72mh and min level is 192 with ondemand governor. Just because this works for me, does not mean it will work for you...flash at your own risk. DO NOT USE ANY CPU TUNER APPS WITH THIS SCRIPT.

InstigatorX

Oct 11, 2011
Well i came home today and tested....my phone does go into deep sleep with wifi on and connected. I also had Da_G check his and his works correctly too :confused: I really don't know why yours won't go into deep sleep, maybe other people can check and see if its happening to them?

Sheesh...thought you'd come up with something magical to fix the problem. heh heh.

I did a factory reset and same results...I'll try a complete new install from CWM. Also, is there anything on WiFi AP that could be causing the phone to stay awake?

Last edited:

twopumpchump

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Moderator
Aug 10, 2008
Kentucky
m-s-j.net
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Sheesh...thought you'd come up with something magical to fix the problem. heh heh.

I did a factory reset and same results...I'll try a complete new install from CWM. Also, is there anything on WiFi AP that could be causing the phone to stay awake?

I'm looking through all the wifi files in /system/etc/ now, I will try to adjust some things and test to see if it helps with battery. As far as the phone not going into deep sleep, there is no way I can fix that if it isn't broken for me sorry.

hughboat

Nov 17, 2011
Boston
I'm looking through all the wifi files in /system/etc/ now, I will try to adjust some things and test to see if it helps with battery. As far as the phone not going into deep sleep, there is no way I can fix that if it isn't broken for me sorry.

I'm having the exact same issue. all frequencies active except 1836 (intentional) and deep sleep. have tried set CPU and now the antutu CPU setter. neither allow deep sleep. numerous wipes and reinstalls too.

great ROM. best I've tried by far. thanks.

Sent from my SGH-I727 using XDA App

phonecurious

Aug 31, 2010
Richmond Hill
I'm having the exact same issue. all frequencies active except 1836 (intentional) and deep sleep. have tried set CPU and now the antutu CPU setter. neither allow deep sleep. numerous wipes and reinstalls too.

great ROM. best I've tried by far. thanks.

Sent from my SGH-I727 using XDA App

What is your minimum on Set CPU?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

raythn

Dec 5, 2011
Running Stock-ish kernel with TPC v3.
WiFi enabled and connected, CPU Spy reset timers, pressed power to turn off display. Waited, pressed power again, unlocked to CPU Spy, refresh.
CPU Spy total time 1 minute 18 seconds.
Deep Sleep was about 1:03.

BTW, I love this ROM.

phonecurious

Aug 31, 2010
Richmond Hill
What is your minimum on Set CPU?

I flashed da_g version 0.4, set CPU 1809 and 27, three days average battery life 18-20 hurs with moderate use

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1323750535365.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1323750535365.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

nick34609

Feb 17, 2011
spring hill
Not having any problems on my end with kernal that is packaged with this rom.

Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1323751021808.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1323751021808.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 159

hughboat

Nov 17, 2011
Boston
on a side note the skyrocket radio installation thread (can't miss it) att version in Boston is testing great so far with this ROM. pulling 43 down 15 up. with three bars. I seem to have a great phone.

thanks again.

Chouie

Dec 1, 2011
Im not sure why but how come my clock sometimes goes out of sync? Is it because of deep sleep?

Last edited:

steeler350

Apr 29, 2011
Louisville Ky
noob here , few questions

Ok flashed this last night along with the sg2 boot animation and oc script from page 25, seems to be working fantastic.

btw IM app says error , connection failed. ( dont use it just putting it here cause havent seen it brought up yet )

on to my questions, (virgin flasher, bear with me )

1, when this installed should i still have my pictures, etc ?
also noticed in myfiles i had folders from go launcher, zedge etc .... still,
ringtones i had downloaded were still in there a few pdf & excel documents
(basically everything but the apps from market)
( was like this from initial reboot after flashing )

i was under the impression that by flashing; all of my personal stuff would have to be re-added.

2, does anything need to be done in regards to re-calibrating the battery,

thanks in advance for any insight,

Go Cats

nick34609

Feb 17, 2011
spring hill
Everything on your external SD card should be fine (pics, music, and others) unless you format you SD card in recovery, or unless there are scripts for the rom to do so.
And I've never believed in battery calibration. Running down the battery completely is actually bad for the battery. Numerous studies have shown this, but here is a link http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/how_to_prolong_lithium_based_batteries
Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: steeler350

Martinjv71

Aug 8, 2007
Chicagoland
Everything is Perfect

This ROM is running perfect !! The only thing I might like to see is maybe colored Icons in the Task Bar- That Gray is very boring. Other than that it is the best everyday ROM out there !!!!!

tonyfiore75

Nov 2, 2010
New York, NY
Do you know what baffles me? When I flashed this ROM (twice), each time it kept my wallpaper. As in, I didn't have to set it. I did a factory reset cleared all caches, and even formatted the system. Don't get me wrong, I friggin LOVE this ROM. It's the best I've used thus far; and the script you zipped up for us yesterday has my phone running like a clock. The thing is a Rolex. It's just so odd the the wallpaper sticks. Believe me, I'm not complaining at all. I just found it odd. Other than that, though, I really couldn't be any happier with this ROM.

Oh, one thing I DID notice has to do with the startup screen. I flashed the SGS II stock startup which you provided in the OP. It does this weird flashing thing upon startup. Ya know, when the S in "Samsung" turns colors and the phone is booting up. The black background sort of strobes a bit. I haven't seen this before. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I may just re-flash the startup zip and see if it continues. Again, not a big deal at ALL. Just thought I'd mention it.

Keep up the phenomenal work!

-T

smalis

Sep 3, 2010
TPC, great to see you here, I just upgraded my Inspire to the SR and installed your ROM last night (still love the boot ani).

So far, all seems rock solid, and the phone is fast as all get out. LTE (in Boston) is very nice, GPS locks indoors are almost instantaneous, SPB Shell runs great (never could get it to run satisfactorily on the Inspire), seems like a great phone and a great ROM.

Donation made: 7CV67231674564940

Last edited:

latinohot

Oh, one thing I DID notice It does this weird flashing thing upon startup. Ya know, when the S in "Samsung" turns colors and the phone is booting up. The black background sort of strobes a bit. I haven't seen this before. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?
-T

That's because is taking your picture, for face recognition, hahaha, you're now in the database, you're now one of them....hahahah

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

This ROM is running perfect !! The only thing I might like to see is maybe colored Icons in the Task Bar- That Gray is very boring. Other than that it is the best everyday ROM out there !!!!!

that should be comming, now that we are all satisfied with this rom, theming the hell out of it will be fine by me, just saying

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This ROM is based on the official Rogers Stock ROM, and has been optimized for both AT&T and Rogers users. It will wipe your data so be sure and do a nandroid backup before you flash. This ROM uses a new method to flash, it flashes a complete system.img.ext4 to the system partition...similar to an ODIN flash but without tripping the flash counter. The IMG file is modified from the original stock with all permissions preserved which should provide you with a ROM as stable as Stock Odin Flash and with all speed/features of a custom ROM. Special thanks to Da_G for all his help with the ROM, and providing us with a great custom kernel :) You should have a stable, fast, reliable ROM suitable for everyday use with this release.

changelog for v3

--added bootanimation...if you dont like mine you can get the ics one here. or stock sgs2 here

--added blue circle battery

--used completely new flashing method, for the ultimate in speed, stability, battery life.

--changed "favourites" to "favorites" in contacts menu(att version)

--added Rogers version for all you Canadians :)

--added Da_G's kernel, you can OC with an app like systemtuner, setcpu, etc.

--patched libhardware_legacy.so from Da_G to allow 192 min frequency.

--updated busybox and bash again(thanks Da_G)

changelog for v2

1. add EN USA language

2. added extended power menu

3. move all market apps to /data/app/

4. replace more Rogers files with ATT for better compatibility with AT&T network

5. added CRT off animation

6. added some tweaks for speed

7. change 4g icons to AT&T

8. added visual voice mail from AT&T

9. add AOSP gb keyboard

10. replace host file with adfree version

11. added rom manager, titanium backup, flashlight, systune(free version) updated other market apps

12. removed rogers bloatware

13. added sysrw/sysro to /system/xbin/

14. insecure stock kernel with init.d and busybox run-parts

15. updated busybox and bash---latest versions compiled by Da_G

16. added % stock battery

17. deodexed and zipaligned--includes script to automatically zipalign any new apps you install

SC20111121-210259.png
    SC20111127-194712.png

I am in no way responsible for anything bad that may happen to your device...flash at your own risk!

Download TPC v3 for AT&T -- HERE

Download TPC v3 for Rogers -- HERE

Download TPC v2 HERE

Download TPC Rogers Stock ROM for AT&T v1Here
    Hi guys, just wanted to give you an update on where I am at right now with the rom. Last weekend I purchased a new pc and I have spent most all of my free time since getting it set up to work with linux/android. My plans for v4 include a theme, 14 toggle mod, and a few other surprises :) I really want to be able to finish it soon, but with the holidays coming up my time will be extremely limited. I appreciate all the kind words and support from everybody and just wanted you all to know where I am at....please be patient I am doing the best i can.
    Thanks twopumpchump.

Could you assist me with the script?

Ridilen

Here is the script i use, its in flashable zip format. Be warned...if for some reason this makes you have a bootloop you will have to use ADB to delete the script /system/etc/init.d/99oc to fix it. This is what works for me, it is OC to 1.72mh and min level is 192 with ondemand governor. Just because this works for me, does not mean it will work for you...flash at your own risk. DO NOT USE ANY CPU TUNER APPS WITH THIS SCRIPT.
    lol another ex Tilt/Kaiser user here. Good to see a familiar chef here on the Skyrocket forum. Got a lot of reading to do before I flash a new rom or root or whatever I gotta do...lol
    Can't wait to try out your rom TPC!

Hey rkub! Good to see you here! Is this your first android device? If so just root your device with zerg rush install rom manager/cwm then flash my rom! Since you are on att you should also flash a radio...try them all if you want :)

Sent from my SGH-I727 using xda premium
    v2 up, link in OP.