Sprint LS980 up ****s creek without a rom

Search This thread
Jan 28, 2014
Hey guys rookie mistake went to flash a new seemingly successful rom and forgot to make a back up first. Now my phone is on but black screen. I can get into recovery but I have no backup. Also when I connect my phone to the computer it no longer recognizes it. I have all up to date drivers. They worked yesterday. Ive been reading about bricked g2 on boot loop and other variances and trying different things all day with no success. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Jan 28, 2014
bump

This may have been discussed before. Ive searched here and google. Plenty of horror stories and the only one ive seen with the same problem never got a fix or least didnt reply on the boards about being fixed. My phone will not turn off no matter what I do. The screen is slightly lite up and will only boot to recovery(where I have no backups) and download mode where it basically does nothing and will not connect to my computer reguardless of it having the right drivers. So I have no way to my knowledge to flash a new/stock rom. I even got desperate and did a hard reset. Changed nothing but deleted the original rom I was attempting to flash.