Jan 7, 2016
Cork
UMI Super support

Hi there any support for UMI Super?

/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/11230000.msdc0/by-name/frp
ro.product.manufacturer=UMI
ro.product.name=SUPER

Thank you!

Edit: I flashed the .zip but no file has been generated. Do I am doing wrong?
Please help!

Last edited:

Ricky Divjakovski

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Feb 4, 2013
Sydney
V7 will come with multidevice support, EVERY device will be supported internally by the tool, no more need to send in block paths or model numbers, the tool can do it all itself via ADB, including get the model number, manufacturer, block path of ANY device, im just facing a hard time at work and struggling to find time.

galaxy mini

Dec 21, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Redmi Note 10 Pro
V7 will come with multidevice support, EVERY device will be supported internally by the tool, no more need to send in block paths or model numbers, the tool can do it all itself via ADB, including get the model number, manufacturer, block path of ANY device, im just facing a hard time at work and struggling to find time.
Will v7 support lollipop?? On v6 i cant unpack system.img ext from lollipop.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Hamidreza2010

Jan 29, 2013
Www.Hamidreza71.Mihanblog.Com

we also wait ;)

Ricky Divjakovski

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Feb 4, 2013
Sydney
@Ricky Divjakovski I always ran into microsoft vbscript error and also it says couldn't find E:/ricky31102/ROMKITCHEN/tmp.txt . Happened in windows 10 ; xp and now windows 7 too when tried option 3 ( I have a zip I would like to work on ) . Is it because device isn't supported officially ? Or it's something else that requires fix ?

no fix, just the program doing its thing, it creates tmp files containing variables

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEW RELEASE - Android Developer Suite
    Program is getting there, as you can see most is done, it will come with a new name, also its not implemented yet but there will an apk section for modifying apk files and jar files too
    the program is a full GUI
    comes with a build-in text editor
    ive made syntax highlighting for almost every file type thats stock in android
    there are multiple options in the properties tab
    theres a console output tab so you can see what the console output is, the directory log is updater you can not see exactly what you have change as you progress in your development
    finally there are not options to check your updater-script for possible errors and zip for flashing
    also ill be adding things like push rom to sdcard, try flashing with an ORS etc
    Sample.png

Sample2.png

Sample3.png

Sample4.png