[Q] Someone to help how to Install

Search This thread

4everwfs

Jan 22, 2014
Athens
Hey friends i have this file (gapps-jb-4.2.2-Small-Oct-09) (see above) and i can't flash it with Team Win Recovery.Can anyone please give me full directions on how to flash it!THANKS IN ADVANCE :rolleyes::silly::good::eek:

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Hey friends i have this file (gapps-jb-4.2.2-Small-Oct-09) (see above) and i can't flash it with Team Win Recovery.Can anyone please give me full directions on how to flash it!THANKS IN ADVANCE :rolleyes::silly::good::eek:

Which TWRP version do you use? Which rom / android version do you use? What error is shown up in TWRP? Did you try downloading the file again, may be its corrupted?

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Useless without any informations about your phone... ;)

Reactions: 4everwfs

4everwfs

Jan 22, 2014
Athens
Which TWRP version do you use? Which rom / android version do you use? What error is shown up in TWRP? Did you try downloading the file again, may be its corrupted?

TWRP version;v2.3.3.0
Rom;CM10.1 jb 4.2.2
Error;I flash the zip and when i reboot my phone keyboard don't open or i says setupwizard stopped!

I Just want the full steps before the flashing and after until the apps start working! (PRESS THANKS AND I REQUITE

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
TWRP version;v2.3.3.0
Rom;CM10.1 jb 4.2.2
Error;I flash the zip and when i reboot my phone keyboard don't open or i says setupwizard stopped!

I Just want the full steps before the flashing and after until the apps start working! (PRESS THANKS AND I REQUITE

which cm10.1? Do you use int2ext script? The gapps are fine, BUT not compatible to the rom. Manual solution is uninstalling all keaybord + dictionary apps and install any other keyboard app manually :) Or use compatible gapps.

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I want to flash this file i saw you at the start because it's lite file and i want to ask if i flash RC3 i will lose all files and must start from the beggining?If yes why i can't flash my file from the beggining of the thread at rc2?

I have no clue about it. Most gapps like to crash on marvel with cm10.1 , thats why i used the gapps provided by the dev of the rom. I just flashed RC3 + gapps = works without errors.

You really should perform a FULL WIPE before flashing the new rom if your actual system has errors.

4everwfs

Jan 22, 2014
Athens
I have no clue about it. Most gapps like to crash on marvel with cm10.1 , thats why i used the gapps provided by the dev of the rom. I just flashed RC3 + gapps = works without errors.

You really should perform a FULL WIPE before flashing the new rom if your actual system has errors.

Sorry for being stupid my friend...i will have to wipe everything and after flash GAPPS to my existing ROM?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Useless without any informations about your phone... ;)
    TWRP version;v2.3.3.0
    Rom;CM10.1 jb 4.2.2

which cm10.1? Do you use int2ext script? The gapps are fine, BUT not compatible to the rom. Manual solution is uninstalling all keaybord + dictionary apps and install any other keyboard app manually :) Or use compatible gapps.
    CM10.1 release canditate v2.1 [owlproject] and i'm not sure about int2text (i'm a rookie i confess):rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did you flash any zip files called int2ext? Probably not because theyre not compatible to twrp. I'll check it out.

Here is RC3 of the rom --> LINK

This gapps should be fine --> LINK

Happy flashing :)
    I want to flash this file i saw you at the start because it's lite file and i want to ask if i flash RC3 i will lose all files and must start from the beggining?If yes why i can't flash my file from the beggining of the thread at rc2?

Sorry for being stupid my friend...i will have to wipe everything and after flash GAPPS to my existing ROM?

FULL WIPE --> flash rom --> flash gapps --> reboot and feel happy ;)