Favorite Bootanimation?

• Total voters
Search This thread

PVLMTREE

Mar 9, 2012
San Antonio
2hdd0n7.png

Prerequisites
Rooted with Clockwork Mod Recovery installed. (Pershoot's 6.0.1.1 is out also)
Any custom ROM that loads the animation via /system/media like Galaxy Tab 10.1 or Galaxy Tab 10.1v.​
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

INFO for XDA ICE
I bring to you guys a sleek high-quality bootanimation made to support XDA Developers. XDA ICE is my first and well-tested bootanimation made for either Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wifi and 3G. This makes the ICS-feel even more colder! I hope you FEEL THE ICE!​
INFO for Tab EVOLVE
This new animation is a multiple element intro bringing you the FIRE and ICE feel. This is solely for the Galaxy Tab 10.1, which has an embedded Galaxy Tab logo in it. This can be use for the Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wifi and 3G. Wish this animation EVOLVE your tab into something.. indulging. (;
Changelog:
Re-adjust screen orientation
Color Correction adjustments

Also soon featured in Ganbarou ROM! Preview.
INFO for CMTwitch9
Are you a CM9 Flashaholic? Them Nightlies get better and better? Well I bet your Tablet can be even better to the extreme with this new CMTwitch9 animation! I've spent countless hours putting together a well simple yet Top-Notch CM9 Custom animation for you guys. You guys won't regret flashing this baby. Supporting CM9 Development. Let this be a wake-up for your Tab till it TWITCH!​
INFO for SUPERDROID
Android is an unknown superhero. When the community needs the help, SUPERDROID delivers! He flies at lightning speed and transform into so called SUPERDROID! He has a new sleek aggressive design and ready to fight anything that gets in his way. -- Although we wish that can happen, we can use our imagination. In other hands, this new animation is my creation of SUPERDROID, made from the raw PSD file of the regular android logo. Spent hours putting together an attractive version of Android into a transformation animated boot. SUPERDROID is on your side!​
INFO for Simply
A simple modified Samsung boot animation. That's all. :) Simply Amazing.​
INFO for STS - Sony Tablet S [Ported]
A very sleek simple abstract bootanimation ported from the Sony Tablet S. Requested by XDA Senior Member Duvel999. Enjoy! [Updated v2]
Changelog:
Configure Res-to-screen
FPS Improvement
INFO for AngryDroid [Ported]
The rivalry of Android and Apple. Android pissing on Apple. Requested by XDA Member dillfever. This took a fair amount of trial and error for this bootanimation, I don't know why. But, enjoy!
Changelog:
Revert to original resolution
Static removed
FPS Improvement
INFO for CyanogenMod 10 [Ported]
A new bootanimation was created for CM10. All credit goes to the CyanogenMod Animation experts.
Changelog:
Configure Orientation
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEW
Note: The bootanimation looks way better on the Tab -- due to the crisp colors our Tab gives off.
YouTube - XDA ICE Bootanimation
YouTube - Tab EVOLVE Bootanimation
YouTube - CMTwitch9 Bootanimation
YouTube - SUPERDROID Bootanimation
YouTube - Simple Bootanimation
YouTube - STS Video by Daniel Cotton
YouTube - AngryDroid
YouTube - CyanogenMod 10 Video by 73v1n

While you're here, take a minute and check out this short film! :) Lost Love Short Film

INSTRUCTIONS
Simple as can be. Flash the (CWM Flashable).zip file through CWMR and reboot.
thank.png
Thanks me so I know if you guys love it! :)

TROUBLESHOOTING
If the flashable zip was unsuccessful, you may manually overwrite the current boot animation with the bootanimation.zip file that is provided under the BOOTANIMATION.ZIP DOWNLOADS section with any root explorer like ES File Explorer via Play Store. Replace the current bootanimation.zip file under /system/media with (your desire custom bootani selection) bootanimation.zip file then reboot to see results. If issues persist (no loop, no animation, etc), it could be that your ROM is not compatible for custom animation. Thank you!
This MIGHT help as a last resort. More in-depth with the manual installation.

USE Ryrzy's Kernel, which enables bootanimation. Thread can be found here.

Tested on GT-P75** WIFI/3G AOKP: Pass
Tested on GT-P75** WIFI/3G CM9: Pass
Tested on GT-P75** WIFI/3G Task14: Pass
WIFI/3G Jelly Bean [AOSP/CM10]: Pass

DOWNLOADS via Dropbox
XDA ICE CWM-Flashable | bootanimation.zip
Tab EVOLVE CWM-Flashable | bootanimation.zip
CMTwitch9 CWM-Flashable | bootanimation.zip
SUPERDROID CWM-Flashable | bootanimation.zip
Simply CWM-Flashable | bootanimation.zip
STS CWM-Flashable | bootanimation.zip
AngryDroid CWM-Flashable | bootanimation.zip
CyanogenMod 10 CWM-Flashable | bootanimation.zip

Mirror: DOWNLOADS via MediaFire
MediaFire Folder containing all CWM Flashables and bootanimation.zips!

Last edited:

darkgodz

Oct 26, 2011
Sealy
XDA ICE
INFO
I bring to you guys a sleek high-quality bootanimation made to support XDA Developers. XDA ICE is my first and well-tested bootanimation made for either Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wifi and 3G. It's a jump from ICS, yet colder: I hope you FEEL THE ICE!

PREVIEW

INSTRUCTIONS
Simple as can be. Flash this .zip file through CWMR and reboot.​

looks nice. is this only compatible with ICS roms?

Reactions: jeepnutz

GorillaPimp

Jul 18, 2008
Thanks! Works well on task14. Is there any way to extend the time it's displayed?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

PVLMTREE

Mar 9, 2012
San Antonio
Thanks! Works well on task14. Is there any way to extend the time it's displayed?

Haha glad you like it! Well considering the boot time, the animation will loop till your OS is done loading. So therefor, extending the boot time has to be edited. But I think you rather have a faster boot time. (;

zerong

Nov 10, 2011
loop time seem to be too short in preview, no ?!? perhaps extend the time of end of loop scene will be fine !?!

zerong

Nov 10, 2011
Animation is 5 seconds like preview, isnt it ? it is short 5 seconds, no ?!? it will be fine that the last screen of animation stay few second more !! no ?!?

GorillaPimp

Jul 18, 2008
Haha glad you like it! Well considering the boot time, the animation will loop till your OS is done loading. So therefor, extending the boot time has to be edited. But I think you rather have a faster boot time. (;
Thanks for the reply.
For some reason it won't loop for me. The screen is blank after it runs once. The default task14 would loop and generally took 25 or 30 seconds before the OS loaded.

PVLMTREE

Mar 9, 2012
San Antonio
Flashed it via CWR, fixes multicolored boot screen on reboot problem i d got, but no animation only samsung galaxy tab 10.1 logo and then the lock screen.

What ROM are you currently running?

Thanks for the reply.
For some reason it won't loop for me. The screen is blank after it runs once. The default task14 would loop and generally took 25 or 30 seconds before the OS loaded.

Is the boot time any faster than default? Oddly it doesn't loop, I don't know why. I'll look into it.

PVLMTREE

Mar 9, 2012
San Antonio
ICS ROMs have perfect boots with the flashable zip file. I will upload a boot animation.zip file for those to manually overwrite with root explorer -- hoping to resolve your guy's individual issues. Thank you for reporting!

BeeGee_Tokyo

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 20, 2008
Paranaque
www.giesecke.tk
Hi jtdo, are you taking orders for customized bootanimations? I like the Evolve, but I would like to have it customized for my Ganbarou ROM. Unfortunately my graphic skills are very bad and I need some help.
My idea is to replace the GalaxyTab logo with my ROM name.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2hdd0n7.png

Prerequisites
    Rooted with Clockwork Mod Recovery installed. (Pershoot's 6.0.1.1 is out also)
    Any custom ROM that loads the animation via /system/media like Galaxy Tab 10.1 or Galaxy Tab 10.1v.​

INFO for XDA ICE
    I bring to you guys a sleek high-quality bootanimation made to support XDA Developers. XDA ICE is my first and well-tested bootanimation made for either Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wifi and 3G. This makes the ICS-feel even more colder! I hope you FEEL THE ICE!​
    INFO for Tab EVOLVE
    This new animation is a multiple element intro bringing you the FIRE and ICE feel. This is solely for the Galaxy Tab 10.1, which has an embedded Galaxy Tab logo in it. This can be use for the Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wifi and 3G. Wish this animation EVOLVE your tab into something.. indulging. (;
    Changelog:
    Re-adjust screen orientation
    Color Correction adjustments

Also soon featured in Ganbarou ROM! Preview.
    INFO for CMTwitch9
    Are you a CM9 Flashaholic? Them Nightlies get better and better? Well I bet your Tablet can be even better to the extreme with this new CMTwitch9 animation! I've spent countless hours putting together a well simple yet Top-Notch CM9 Custom animation for you guys. You guys won't regret flashing this baby. Supporting CM9 Development. Let this be a wake-up for your Tab till it TWITCH!​
    INFO for SUPERDROID
    Android is an unknown superhero. When the community needs the help, SUPERDROID delivers! He flies at lightning speed and transform into so called SUPERDROID! He has a new sleek aggressive design and ready to fight anything that gets in his way. -- Although we wish that can happen, we can use our imagination. In other hands, this new animation is my creation of SUPERDROID, made from the raw PSD file of the regular android logo. Spent hours putting together an attractive version of Android into a transformation animated boot. SUPERDROID is on your side!​
    INFO for Simply
    A simple modified Samsung boot animation. That's all. :) Simply Amazing.​
    INFO for STS - Sony Tablet S [Ported]
    A very sleek simple abstract bootanimation ported from the Sony Tablet S. Requested by XDA Senior Member Duvel999. Enjoy! [Updated v2]
    Changelog:
    Configure Res-to-screen
    FPS Improvement
    INFO for AngryDroid [Ported]
    The rivalry of Android and Apple. Android pissing on Apple. Requested by XDA Member dillfever. This took a fair amount of trial and error for this bootanimation, I don't know why. But, enjoy!
    Changelog:
    Revert to original resolution
    Static removed
    FPS Improvement
    INFO for CyanogenMod 10 [Ported]
    A new bootanimation was created for CM10. All credit goes to the CyanogenMod Animation experts.
    Changelog:
    Configure Orientation

PREVIEW
    Note: The bootanimation looks way better on the Tab -- due to the crisp colors our Tab gives off.
    YouTube - Tab EVOLVE Bootanimation
    YouTube - CMTwitch9 Bootanimation
    YouTube - SUPERDROID Bootanimation
    YouTube - Simple Bootanimation
    YouTube - STS Video by Daniel Cotton
    YouTube - AngryDroid
    YouTube - CyanogenMod 10 Video by 73v1n

While you're here, take a minute and check out this short film! :) Lost Love Short Film

INSTRUCTIONS
    Simple as can be. Flash the (CWM Flashable).zip file through CWMR and reboot.
    thank.png
    Thanks me so I know if you guys love it! :)

TROUBLESHOOTING
    If the flashable zip was unsuccessful, you may manually overwrite the current boot animation with the bootanimation.zip file that is provided under the BOOTANIMATION.ZIP DOWNLOADS section with any root explorer like ES File Explorer via Play Store. Replace the current bootanimation.zip file under /system/media with (your desire custom bootani selection) bootanimation.zip file then reboot to see results. If issues persist (no loop, no animation, etc), it could be that your ROM is not compatible for custom animation. Thank you!
    This MIGHT help as a last resort. More in-depth with the manual installation.

USE Ryrzy's Kernel, which enables bootanimation. Thread can be found here.

Tested on GT-P75** WIFI/3G AOKP: Pass
    Tested on GT-P75** WIFI/3G CM9: Pass
    Tested on GT-P75** WIFI/3G Task14: Pass
    WIFI/3G Jelly Bean [AOSP/CM10]: Pass

DOWNLOADS via Dropbox
    XDA ICE CWM-Flashable | bootanimation.zip
    Tab EVOLVE CWM-Flashable | bootanimation.zip
    CMTwitch9 CWM-Flashable | bootanimation.zip
    SUPERDROID CWM-Flashable | bootanimation.zip
    Simply CWM-Flashable | bootanimation.zip
    STS CWM-Flashable | bootanimation.zip
    AngryDroid CWM-Flashable | bootanimation.zip
    CyanogenMod 10 CWM-Flashable | bootanimation.zip

Mirror: DOWNLOADS via MediaFire
    MediaFire Folder containing all CWM Flashables and bootanimation.zips!
    Thanks for testing on JB guys. And thanks again for the kind compliments.
    After I update my Adobe After Effects and juggle my busy schedule, I will continue to produce more boot animations for you guys.
    :)
    New boot animation added: Simply
    Update: CWM Link Updated
    What a question???? Evolve of course! ;););)

But I mean this one ==> Evolve for Ganbarou GT ROM

Thanks to :good:jtdo:highfive: my next ROM has now finally a nice custom bootanimation. :laugh:
    XDA ICE
    INFO
    I bring to you guys a sleek high-quality bootanimation made to support XDA Developers. XDA ICE is my first and well-tested bootanimation made for either Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wifi and 3G. It's a jump from ICS, yet colder: I hope you FEEL THE ICE!

PREVIEW

INSTRUCTIONS
    Simple as can be. Flash this .zip file through CWMR and reboot.​

looks nice. is this only compatible with ICS roms?