[ICONS] Project Glass (Over 200 icons!)

Search This thread

AppsDeacs

Jun 15, 2012
I've looked through all of the icon folders versions 1.5-1.8 and can't seem to find the dolphin browser icon. Just giving you a heads up. Thanks for your work on these.

acavella

Oct 28, 2010
Wiesbaden
I've looked through all of the icon folders versions 1.5-1.8 and can't seem to find the dolphin browser icon. Just giving you a heads up. Thanks for your work on these.

Thanks for the heads up, I just uploaded a new version with the Dolphin Browser icon included. That is the second time it has gone missing. Hopefully, it will stay in the icon pack this time! Hope you enjoy!

Reactions: AppsDeacs

vash1122

Jun 15, 2012
Love all the icons so far. I just have 2 requests if you get a chance. Slacker Radio and Key Ring Reward Cards. Thanks a bunch!

bagarwa

Feb 18, 2012
Bothell
play.google.com
On my lock screen.

I even modified my existing lockscreen -

SPnll.jpg

removed the weather predictions and added glass icons instead. With hotspots. This is how it looks now -

NhZ7Y.png

Guys, why don't you share how are you using these glass icons?

Last edited:

buzzboy

Oct 29, 2010
Canterbury
I just wanted to say how much I appreciate these icons and your work. Great stuff!

Regards.

Last edited:

bagarwa

Feb 18, 2012
Bothell
play.google.com
This is NOT AN ADW ICON THEME, nor is it meant to be flashed with any particular ROM. The zip file only includes .png images, meant to be used with any custom launcher/home screen replacement that allows you to manually set custom icons. Please enjoy and stop trying to flash this zip file.

People been trying to flash the zip to get the icons set..??? RotFL. I haven't laughed this hard since dunno when. :D
Not being rude or anything. But imagining it in my head and it is tooo funny.

btw, if you can actually make a go/adw theme icon pack from this, that'd truly be awesome. Setting each icon manually is PitA.

acavella

Oct 28, 2010
Wiesbaden
People been trying to flash the zip to get the icons set..??? RotFL. I haven't laughed this hard since dunno when. :D
Not being rude or anything. But imagining it in my head and it is tooo funny.

btw, if you can actually make a go/adw theme icon pack from this, that'd truly be awesome. Setting each icon manually is PitA.

Amusing, but somewhat my fault. My original description really didn't explain what this was very clearly. I'm currently looking at creating an adw icon pack. I hope to put this together very soon and give folks the option of the adw pack or the png pack.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

malchyk

Jun 20, 2012
San Francisco
Thank you!

Hey thank you! Definitely a robust expansion of PS_Design's, er, design. As soon as I get my 10 posts (yea, I'm a super-noob), I'll hit the thank you button and post some screen pics!

While I'm at it, might as well throw in a few requests:
Tumblr
Pandora
Pulse
Mint

Much appreciated!

acavella

Oct 28, 2010
Wiesbaden
Hey thank you! Definitely a robust expansion of PS_Design's, er, design. As soon as I get my 10 posts (yea, I'm a super-noob), I'll hit the thank you button and post some screen pics!

While I'm at it, might as well throw in a few requests:
Tumblr
Pandora
Pulse
Mint

Much appreciated!

Thanks for your support, glad you are enjoying the icon set. I just added your requests to version 2.3. Please, post some screen shots when you can, I'd love to see how the icons look with your setup.

Reactions: malchyk

Rolando88

Mar 13, 2010
well id like to make use of this icon pack only problem is that im not gonna manually change time everytime i flashed or updated an rom!

how someone can make adb pack for it but dont know anyone who can make it lol!

acavella

Oct 28, 2010
Wiesbaden
well id like to make use of this icon pack only problem is that im not gonna manually change time everytime i flashed or updated an rom!

how someone can make adb pack for it but dont know anyone who can make it lol!

You are more then welcome to create an adw icon theme. However, at this time I have not created one, nor do I plan to in the near future.

Bow3000

Jun 20, 2012
Hey there,

thanks a lot for the awesome logos, really appreciate them. Got my first Android phone yesterday (the awesome Galaxy S3) and already modified it with the logos...

I was wondering if you could tell me what weather app the person with the screenshot in the dropbox folder is using? I'm looking for something exactly like that, clean and simple.

Also, is it just me or is the Whatsapp-Logo not there anymore?

Thank you!

acavella

Oct 28, 2010
Wiesbaden
Hey there,

thanks a lot for the awesome logos, really appreciate them. Got my first Android phone yesterday (the awesome Galaxy S3) and already modified it with the logos...

I was wondering if you could tell me what weather app the person with the screenshot in the dropbox folder is using? I'm looking for something exactly like that, clean and simple.

Also, is it just me or is the Whatsapp-Logo not there anymore?

Thank you!

Glad you like them. Not sure which weather app that is, maybe he'll respond and let you know. Three should be two icons whatsapp1.png and whatsapp2.png

I just checked the source and both files are still in there.

Bow3000

Jun 20, 2012
Really weird, because I can't find it in the zip file nor in the dropbox folder... has the link changed and I missed that? :S

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    preview_ProjectGlass-552x414.png

This is a modified version of PS_Design's Project Glass icons. I'll be adding more as they are requested or as I need them for my own phone. Feel free to make requests or additions to the pack. Keep in mind that some icons/logos may be too complex to do in a single color and therefore may not be able to be accurately reproduced.

This is NOT AN ADW ICON THEME, nor is it meant to be flashed with any particular ROM. The zip file only includes .png images, meant to be used with any custom launcher/home screen replacement that allows you to manually set custom icons. Please enjoy and stop trying to flash this zip file.

Icon Total: 432

Icon List: 4ext Recovery 2,44ext Recovery 1, Adobe Air, Adobe Flash, Adobe Reader, Advanced Task Killer, Advanced Task Manager, AirDroid, Alphabet(A-Z), Amazon Apps, Android Browser, Android Mail, Angry Birds, Any Do, Appbrain, App Drawer, Astrid, Astro File Manager, Astro File Manager 2, AT&T, AT&T Visual Voicemail, Audio Galaxy, Audio Manager, Bank of America, Barcode Scanner, baseball, Blackmart, Calculator, Calendar, Camcorder, Camera, ChatOn, Chrome, Cigar Geeks, Clock, ClockworkMod Tether, Contacts, Corkbin, Cut The Rope, Documents To Go, Dolphin Browser, Dragon Go , Droid Wall, Dropbox, DSP Manager, Easy Tether, ebay , Edmondo, Engadget, ES File Explorer, Evernote, Facebook, Feedly, Feedly 2, Flipboard, FM Radio, Folder-Blank, Folder-Games, Folder-Internet, Folder-Multimedia, Folder-Root, Folder-Settings, Folder-Shopping, Folder-Travel, football, Foursquare, Gallery,Gallery #2, Gas Buddy, GetGlue, Go Daddy Mobile, Google Authenticator, Google Currents, Google Drive, Google Drive #2, Google Earth 1, Google Earth 2, Google Goggles 1, Google Goggles 2, Google Listen, Google Mail, Google Maps, Google Music, Google Navigation, Google Play Movies, Google Plus, Google Reader, Google Talk, Google Tasks 1, Google Tasks 2, Google Tasks 3, Google Translate, GoogleTV Remote, Google Wallet, GoSMS, GPS Essentials, Handcent, Hangout, IMDb, ING Bank, Instagram #1, Instagram #2, k9Mail, Key Ring Rewards Cards, Kindle, Latitude, LBE Privacy Guard, Lookout Mobile Security, Lucky Patcher, Messenger, Mint, Mission Federal, Moola, MSN Messenger, nDrive, Numbers 0-9, OneNote, Pandora, Phone, Places, Play Books, Play Store, Plume, Pocket, Pocket Cloud, Pulse, QuickPic, Reddit, Remote, ROM Manager, Root Explorer, Search, SetCPU, Settings, SKY FM Radio, Skype, Slacker Radio, SMS, soccer, Solid Explorer, Songza, Sound Hound, Spotify, Spotify 2, Springpad, Stocks, Superuser, S Voice, Tapatalk, Temple Run, TeslaLED, TinyList, Titanium Backup, Tower, Trillian, tumblr, Tune In Radio, Twitter, Twitter 2, Twitter 3, UCCW, USAA, Voice Search, Waze, Weather, Whatsapp , Where's My Water?, Widget Locker, WiFi, Winamp, XDA 1, XDA 2, Yahoo! Mail, YouTube.

Latest Icons Added: Chaton

Version Notes: User request!

All your prayers have been answered. ;) I've now compiled these icons and made an installable icon pack theme. This theme can be applied on Apex / Go / Nova launchers. Just install and apply the theme to change all icons at once. Excited? Get the theme pack here -

dbVkESPVh-kfbB6ooSp36QoI9v4AZ0Gs7M4NSYXoPafVSIjlXn_y2qMD58kLnXCuHA=w705

Lots of appreciation going to Acavella for creating these beautiful icons. You Rock Bro. :good:

I unfortunately cannot endorse this icon theme / pack. Since the developer has decided to charge for what has been provided for free. bagarwa, please contact me so we can discuss a resolution. Included in every zip of the Project Glass icon set is a Creative Commons Share-a-like license which these images fall under. This license prohibits the commercial use of these images. I would love if you would be willing to make this theme free, as it should be, as the icons have ALWAYS been provided for free.

All, please do not purchase the above icon theme.
    Finally! Here we go:

0JZxTl.jpg
    gn8SFl.png

tfK59l.jpg
    xn8WUl.jpg

Messed around with a couple different set ups, mostly ripped from this guy's set up.

Looks great, I used the same setup as my inspiration. That lifehacker article is what got me turned on to making these icons.

Anyway, new release! Breaks the 200 icon barrier!
    Oh, I just love Project Glass icons.
    Could you please make icons for the following -

Google Authenticator, Solid Explorer,
    Flipboard, Google current,
    Blackmart, Evernote
    Moola, Songza, Pocket,
    Cut the Rope, Temple Run,
    QuickPic, AirDroid,
    widgetLocker, Titanium Backup

I know it's a long list. But that'd be a great help. My homescreen will thank you. :)

Done! I added everything but Moola. I'm having a bit of trouble with that icon, I'll come back to it when I am feeling a bit more creative.

Which launcher do you prefer?

I personally use Nova Launcher. I think it is a great, lightweight ICS launcher.

Just one: Whatsapp is that possible?

Done!
    Could you make these icons?

Corkbin
    SVoice
    GetGlue
    MyFit
    Springpad
    AT&T Visual Voicemail
    Go Daddy Mobile

Munching on Ice Cream with PARANOIDANDROID and XDA Premium

Just uploaded version 3.0. It includes most of your requests. For everyone requesting icons, links to some of your more obscure icons would be great. If I can't find the app or its icon rather easily, I just move on to the next icon (sorry way too many icon requests to worry about missing one).

I invite everyone to make requests, but suggest you leave links to an example image / logo.