[Q] What would your ideal phone company be?

Search This thread

saarons

Jul 11, 2014
Taking a cue from the "What would be your ideal phone?", I've been thinking a lot about what your ideal phone company would be.

Personally I would prioritize price above all else, it'd be great to pay something like $40/50 per month for unlimited calls/texts and good bit of data. I'd also really kill for an online-only experience that was easy to signup and use just from my computer and phones. I for some reason really hate going into the stores so having mostly everything be self-serve would be a godsend. I'm also trying to look at this from a hacker's perspective, can anyone think of any features that would be beneficial for developers/hobbyists?

Nockky95

Feb 6, 2014
Taking a cue from the "What would be your ideal phone?", I've been thinking a lot about what your ideal phone company would be.

Personally I would prioritize price above all else, it'd be great to pay something like $40/50 per month for unlimited calls/texts and good bit of data. I'd also really kill for an online-only experience that was easy to signup and use just from my computer and phones. I for some reason really hate going into the stores so having mostly everything be self-serve would be a godsend. I'm also trying to look at this from a hacker's perspective, can anyone think of any features that would be beneficial for developers/hobbyists?

Sure why not, it would be great :)