2012-02-29_08-35-53.jpg
2012-02-29_08-36-16.jpg
2012-02-29_08-36-25.jpg
2012-02-29_08-36-39.jpg
2012-02-29_08-38-25.jpg
2012-02-29_08-39-11.jpg

A.C.T.
BY NST FOR TEAM NOCTURNAL SHOOTER V

Essentially, A.C.T. is a combination of my favorite parts from my favorite themes all mixed in together, with a wicked new clock added in for flavor.

Thanks to FDB8231, Mayfield, Fernando Sor & Bad Seed Customs, Budeone, Jarborough, and of course, our fearless leader, GRUESOMEWOLF.

This offering features a transparent System, Gtalk, MMS, Dropdowns, App Drawer, and many other user apps will be made transarent by the framework edits.

This is built from TEAM NOCTURNAL Shooter V files and I dont recommend trying it on any other rom...but if you do, and it works, please let me know.

As always, Themers and Devs, if you see something you like and wish to use, please feel free. Don't even have to ask. Just take it. No really, it's okay. I promise.

Enjoy!

http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/EVO_4G_Developers/Team.Nocturnal/Themes/ACT for SHOOTER V/

Last edited:

Lookinfurfun

Jan 20, 2008
Thanks! I'm using Shooter 5.4 and was working great. Added this theme and getting force close from htc weather wallpaper. Have you seen this pop up at all? I tried reloading your file again with the same results. Love the overall theme otherwise :)

billbowers

Feb 21, 2011
Houston, Texas
Www.team-nocturnal.com
Well, I guess is not a fluke then...I had another user pm the same thing. It's working fine for me, but I'll try to find a quick fix. In the meantime, If you want to revert back, let me know and I'll build a back to stock zip for you.

billbowers

Feb 21, 2011
Houston, Texas
Www.team-nocturnal.com
Okay gang. The temporary fix to the force close issue is to delete the clock. Then add the clock back in and disable the full screen animations. Something in the code for the transparent system is not playing well, and it may be sometime before I can figure out why. Sorry for this, but it will stop the FC issue.

Lookinfurfun

Jan 20, 2008
Okay gang. The temporary fix to the force close issue is to delete the clock. Then add the clock back in and disable the full screen animations. Something in the code for the transparent system is not playing well, and it may be sometime before I can figure out why. Sorry for this, but it will stop the FC issue.

Thanks for your efforts Bill! Looking forward to the fix in the future, but this will do.

billbowers

Feb 21, 2011
Houston, Texas
Www.team-nocturnal.com
Uploading a new verison now. ver1.1 that fixes the force close issue with weather animation and also corrects a graphical error when using the searchbox. It's in the same link in the OP. No need to wipe anything in recovery..just flash and go.

Reactions: dabest12

KennyCap

Jun 8, 2011
Broketown MA
Hey Bill long time man. Awesome theme an I flashed it over the Express ROM 3.6.1 I have the boot animation the dialer the keyboard the swirly chrome thing when loading and a lot of apps are transparent like titanium root explorer and tweaks. Oh yeah also the wallpapers. I don't have the clock which looks amazing,proly cuz of the resizing that would need to be done for landscape. It would be great if you could port it. I've always been a fan of your work. Just letting you know. You should give the Express a spin

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Reactions: billbowers

billbowers

Feb 21, 2011
Houston, Texas
Www.team-nocturnal.com
A request from Kennycap is certainly a hard offer to pass up, considering how much you have given to the evo community. With that I mind I very humbly say, thank you sir, for your kind words. As for the express ROM, as long as the developers do not have an issue with me ripping it to shreds, then I would be delighted to port this theme. And thank you again.

Also, if you could send me a screenshot or two, so I could see for myself, that would be great.

Last edited:
Reactions: KennyCap

KennyCap

Jun 8, 2011
Broketown MA
Id upload the dialer too but as being on my phone I can't black out the phone numbers. I tried to pm you but couldn't figure out how to upload on that screen.

You are too kind sir too kind.

I'll ask Outerdepth but considering Gw has helped him out and its Shooter based. I can't see a problem. We are a community. I like your attitude about people using your work. Its on point as always. Thanks again Bill

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1330680828204.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1330680828204.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 159
  • uploadfromtaptalk1330680860502.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1330680860502.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 155
  • uploadfromtaptalk1330680906605.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1330680906605.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 156
  • uploadfromtaptalk1330680949270.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1330680949270.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 148

billbowers

Feb 21, 2011
Houston, Texas
Www.team-nocturnal.com
That is very odd, Kenny. It looks as though the fusion graphics didn't flash, but the clock doesn't have any panels on it, and that graphic is in fusion (erased, of course) I'll load it up and play with it and see what I can find. Thanks

After looking through the rom, i notice that the rom still uses the standard system/app location for most of the system files. GW's shooter utilizes data/sysapp, so, that is where the theme is being pushed to. I'll make a few modifications to the updater script and let you know what i come up with.

##EDIT##

Needs some graphic fixes, but preliminary tests are positive..Considering these are the files from Shooter, not express. I'll start working on it as soon time allows. Looks like a fun project.

Attachments

• 2012-03-02_08-59-03.jpg
    2012-03-02_08-59-03.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

vel7wil

Jun 17, 2010
Killeen, Tx
Flashed just give it a try.....great....great.....great work......but all of it didn't flash....only wiped dalvik cache and cache.....what else did it miss.....and did it say great work?

Sent from my Expressed out eVo using xda premium

Reactions: billbowers

vel7wil

Jun 17, 2010
Killeen, Tx
Sorry....tried it on the express .....can't really tell what did or didn't flash.....from the earlier screen shots u posted....signal bars on status bar.....icons that is can tell....mainly minor stuff......

Sent from my Expressed out eVo using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Get updates on NST themes from twitter. NSTTHEMES

2012-02-29_08-35-53.jpg
    2012-02-29_08-36-16.jpg
    2012-02-29_08-36-25.jpg
    2012-02-29_08-36-39.jpg
    2012-02-29_08-38-25.jpg
    2012-02-29_08-39-11.jpg

A.C.T.
    BY NST FOR TEAM NOCTURNAL SHOOTER V

Essentially, A.C.T. is a combination of my favorite parts from my favorite themes all mixed in together, with a wicked new clock added in for flavor.

Thanks to FDB8231, Mayfield, Fernando Sor & Bad Seed Customs, Budeone, Jarborough, and of course, our fearless leader, GRUESOMEWOLF.

This offering features a transparent System, Gtalk, MMS, Dropdowns, App Drawer, and many other user apps will be made transarent by the framework edits.

This is built from TEAM NOCTURNAL Shooter V files and I dont recommend trying it on any other rom...but if you do, and it works, please let me know.

As always, Themers and Devs, if you see something you like and wish to use, please feel free. Don't even have to ask. Just take it. No really, it's okay. I promise.

Enjoy!

http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/EVO_4G_Developers/Team.Nocturnal/Themes/ACT for SHOOTER V/

Thanks for your efforts Bill! Looking forward to the fix in the future, but this will do.
    It's not the end of the world that I would rather deal with the FC until you get a fix. I like the theme:cool:
    Uploading a new verison now. ver1.1 that fixes the force close issue with weather animation and also corrects a graphical error when using the searchbox. It's in the same link in the OP. No need to wipe anything in recovery..just flash and go.
    As always, great work, Bill. ;)