[Q] 180-degree rotation

Search This thread

greatbal

Mar 18, 2006
180 Degree Rotation:

I'm using eXistenz v 4 (Android 4.2.2). Yes, I'm still using the old version since I haven't have the time to do it yet.

Can anybody teach me how to enable 180-degree rotation? I have set-up auto-rotation but the device only rotates 0-90-270 degrees. I want/need 180-degree rotation to be enabled.

Thanks.

FateNozomi

Sep 17, 2013
180 Degree Rotation:

I'm using eXistenz v 4 (Android 4.2.2). Yes, I'm still using the old version since I haven't have the time to do it yet.

Can anybody teach me how to enable 180-degree rotation? I have set-up auto-rotation but the device only rotates 0-90-270 degrees. I want/need 180-degree rotation to be enabled.

Thanks.

Use gravitybox. Get xposed framework first then in gravity box, under display tweaks, enable all rotations.

akisg

Dec 26, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F3
What about landscape mode? Any mod that can enable landscape mode working properly? I tried appsettings but results are not that good..

Suprachilla

Oct 11, 2016
The best app to enable 180 degree rotation on my Samsung A3 2016 (Marshmallow Android 6.01) I have found is this one (available on the Play Store):

Rotation Control

It is free and works very well to be able to actually rotate the device in all directions. Because the headphone jack and charger is on the bottom of the phone, it is very inconvenient that Samsung blocks the 180 degree rotation completely. With this app you need to apply the following settings (see picture) and enable autostart and the problem is fixed. You can now rotate your device in any direction. You can also lock it in any direction. And it is completely free and does not demand any special permissions.

QidEvYr.jpg

Reactions: yvolk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The best app to enable 180 degree rotation on my Samsung A3 2016 (Marshmallow Android 6.01) I have found is this one (available on the Play Store):

Rotation Control

It is free and works very well to be able to actually rotate the device in all directions. Because the headphone jack and charger is on the bottom of the phone, it is very inconvenient that Samsung blocks the 180 degree rotation completely. With this app you need to apply the following settings (see picture) and enable autostart and the problem is fixed. You can now rotate your device in any direction. You can also lock it in any direction. And it is completely free and does not demand any special permissions.

QidEvYr.jpg