New keyboard from logitech for the new tab 4, will it work?

Search This thread

giotecno

Apr 27, 2007
Guys it seems logitech has a new keyboard for the Tab 4 on pre order. The size differences between this and the 10.1 2014 is very similar according to phonearena. What do you think?

ultrathin-keyboard-folio-for-samsung-galaxy-tab-4-10-1.jpg

ultrathin-keyboard-folio-for-samsung-galaxy-tab-4-10-1.jpg

giotecno

Apr 27, 2007
I don't mind the spen being covered as long as the rest functions. I can use the pen outside of the device as long as the rest all fits and works.. I will get it as soon as it's available through Amazon. So I can return it incase it doesn't fit :)

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Jonasklam

Aug 17, 2012
Looks awesome! Just now purchased the note 10.1 but cannot seem to find sny good keyboard case for it. Oddly enough.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Free mobile app

Timbaland7

Dec 13, 2008
I'm also extremely interested in knowing if it's a good fit. I'm not too worried about the s pen.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

Azeke

May 30, 2008
Ok, I purchased the Logitech tab 4 keyboard from BB yesterday. It does cover the SPen, therefore I put the SPen in the elastic attachment. Camera is covered, doesn't really bother me, I'm not going to take pictures with my 2014 Note. It doesn't fit perfectly (off ~0.5cm), but it works. I'm going to try a modification to the case (w/o damaging it), to see if I can get a tighter fit. Keyboard works well, however, I am still evaluating this purchase, I will try to keep you posted, once I have implemented mods.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Itchiee

Sep 30, 2007
Somewhere Else
Hey, would you be willing to show some pics of it inside the case so we can see whats off?

Perhaps some small pieces of foam will help to wedge the tablet in better....

Thank you!

Iluhan

Jan 14, 2010
If SPen and Camera is covered -this case can not be called suitable for our Galaxy Note 10.1 2014. Too bad ! :(

Azeke

May 30, 2008
Unfortunately, the Logitech Tab 4 keyboard didn't work well for me. Besides the prior information that previous posters provided (i.e. camera covered, etc.) The USB was covered, the 2014 Note also didn't fit well, even with a mod it wouldn't fit on the top clips like the Tab 4, therefore I returned the item. If you have a Tab 4 and require a keyboard this is the one, I saw someone at BB purchasing the Tab 4 and placing it into the Logitech keyboard and it looked really nice, of course YMMV.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

G

GuestK00468

Unfortunately, the Logitech Tab 4 keyboard didn't work well for me. Besides the prior information that previous posters provided (i.e. camera covered, etc.) The USB was covered, the 2014 Note also didn't fit well, even with a mod it wouldn't fit on the top clips like the Tab 4, therefore I returned the item. If you have a Tab 4 and require a keyboard this is the one, I saw someone at BB purchasing the Tab 4 and placing it into the Logitech keyboard and it looked really nice, of course YMMV.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Samsung really screwed us all in the rear with the 2014 note....damn

asnih

Oct 20, 2013
There is a new Beilkin QODE Universal Keyboard Case F5L170 which is supposed to fit the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Azeke

May 30, 2008
Solved the problem. I returned my 10.1 Note and upgraded to the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 (on sale @ Costco, BB price match) and bought the Logitech 12.2 Keyboard (also on sale) :) . I thought it would be too heavy and large, au contraire.

Happy Father's Day...thanks Honey for the BB gift card.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Last edited:

Nik_SV

Jun 19, 2014
Belarus, Gomel
Three months of use this keyboard (aliexpress.com/item/Ultra-Slim-Black-Wireless-Bluetooth-Keyboard-Case-Dock-For-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-10-1-2014-Edition/1578657151.html). Very satisfied. During this time it took to charge the battery keyboard only 2 times. Here's my post with the Russian-speaking forum 4pda.ru (4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=521485&view=findpost&p=30253614)
Because of limitations for new users to use external links forced to apply the trick)) (if links were formed gaps, remove)

Last edited:

sameer1807

Dec 7, 2011
In the less than 1 year time span, Samsung released 3 new tablet lines..how will companies know which to produce cases for that will make them profits? But yes I agree..Samsung screwed over everyone that bought this device.nothing but problems

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

yohojones

Dec 23, 2010
Three months of use this keyboard (aliexpress.com/item/Ultra-Slim-Black-Wireless-Bluetooth-Keyboard-Case-Dock-For-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-10-1-2014-Edition/1578657151.html). Very satisfied. During this time it took to charge the battery klaviatry only 2 times. Here's my post with the Russian-speaking forum 4pda.ru (4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=521485&view=findpost&p=30253614)
Because of limitations for new users to use external links forced to apply the trick))

I got one of these off eBay. It's a great idea but the quality just isn't there. A few of the keys are already falling off. I would love to pay $50+ for something like this but a bit better built.