[App] Screenshot ER for all phones and Honeycomb [5 July]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Franwella

Mar 17, 2009
Melbourne
a) Love the app! Thanks for all the hard work. :D

b) Off topic, but I really like that purple wallpaper in your screenshot. would you mind posting a copy of it? Or a link to the location?

ftgg99

Account currently disabled
Mar 20, 2010
I think they are from hdwallpapers.com... but i will get you a proper link when im not on grps...

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Guys, im going to be working on some new features for the app today - any suggestions?

I have already done rotate by 90 degrees, but would like to include more, so dont be shy, suggest away!

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Too late, its gone. Updated with rotation and state-dependent thumbnail preview.

yornotelppa

Dec 9, 2008
I hate to appear to be a noob with this but I've got a galaxy tab 10.1 with honeycomb 3.1. With this work without being it being rooted as was originally stated. Hate to spend $3 to find out that it doesn't.

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
You could always TRY THE DEMO.

And where did you see that it works without root, "as originally stated"?

Last edited:

Rico ANDROID

Mar 23, 2011
In my DELL Streak
I hate to appear to be a noob with this but I've got a galaxy tab 10.1 with honeycomb 3.1. With this work without being it being rooted as was originally stated. Hate to spend $3 to find out that it doesn't.

Wooo Hooo! Thats a good way to get a rumor started... (smile). I dont think it was posted that this app works on unrooted devices. I havent located a screenshot app that does.

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Yep. You gather right. Its free for recognized devs though.

ScottHW

Sep 23, 2010
Some of us haven't gone to CM7 yet, so we don't have the glory of integrated Long Press Search options. I'm using LaunchKey with CM6.1.1, but with Screenshot ER, it still can't take a screenshot directly.

Could you add the same functionality from that home screen shortcut to function on Long Search Press? Otherwise, looks like you have all the pieces in here for the best screenshot app out there (compared with ShootMe, Screenshot It, Drocap2, AndroSS...).

Ah, wait... ShootMe can do screencasts. Any change of adding that?

Too bad I missed out back when this was apparently available here for XDA'ers :/

Last edited:
Reactions: mtnbikerfred

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Its on the to do list, should be added next week. As for screencasts, I'll look into it!

ScottHW

Sep 23, 2010
Wow, fast response, great! Well, if you add Long Press Search next week, then I'll almost certainly be buying Pro next week!

ShootMe can do 1, 5, or 10 frames / sec.
It doesn't have Long Press Search, or any other one-click screen cap features (I, like many, think "Shake" has always been a kinda lame workaround). But that app hasn't been updated in like a year, so I doubt there's a dev who'll respond.

Any chance you'd Open Source this? In that case, I would be buying Donate! It never hurts to ask... :)

marvin02

Mar 29, 2010
Indiana
Combine this:

Originally Posted by ftgg99 The app will always be available for free from XDA, it is our gift to the community.
(the gift that quits giving)

and this (from the forum rules):

11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.

Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar/substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.

and I believe that you have a classic bait and switch and that this thread is in violation of the forum rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: mtnbikerfred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: links removed

Screenshot ER

- ER is for emergency room, because it works where nothing else does

Now working on literally almost all rooted devices! If it doesn't, let me know and ill fix it ASAP.

Features include:

- Shake, delay or notification icon methods
    - Thumbnail or fullscreen previews
    - Rotate images
    - Start on boot
    - JPEG or PNG
    - Share menu integration for Picasa, Dropbox or what ever you have installed
    - Choose save folder
    - Shake sensitivity adjustment
    - Stealthy notification icon

Screens:

Demo Market Link:
    No more change logs - just reserved.
    One thing that should be changed. Under the 'Enable' tab, it says "Screenshot ER does not active" it should say "Screenshot ER is not active".

I disagree. I like "does not active" better. It may not be grammatically correct, but it makes me smile when I read it.
    This project will be free forever! Its my contribution to the community :)
    Hahaha attack of the noobs:

Your posts are goind straight to the noob hall of fame we have in the dev section. Rest assured, you have been immortalised.