[THEME] Simplicity v1.5 (UPDATE-08/30/11) [AT&T 4.5.91]

Search This thread

hahmoode

Feb 28, 2011
This is one of the greatest themes i have used so far. Have not seen a flaw and have had it for a day and half. THANK YOU for all your hard work on it! Love how transparent the notification bar is!

TRULY appreciated.

M@XLOL

Jun 27, 2009
Central Illinois
Would you be able to offer any advice on modding the SystemUI.apk? I can get it to decompile but cannot get it to recompile. Thanks a lot for your time.

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

leets4uc3

Jun 18, 2010
I am kinda confuses on how you got your icons so big. Also to get your dock like that.

Can some please help me? It would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my MB860

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My personal theme that I created. It's based off of Kenn's Alien Theme
    You must be on a 4.5.91 AT&T based rom and you must be deodexed to use this theme.
    mytheme.png

Screenshots:
    MyTheme2.png

If you want the dock, wallpapers, and clock skin, I've attached a zip to the post with all of these things. The clock is mClock free in the market with a skin applied.

If you want the icons, they can be found here

Changelog:
    v1.0- Initial release
    v1.5-Changed text highlight color in framework and dialer
    update-1.png

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD v1.0--->v1.5 UPDATE

Optional Bootanimation:
    4982eaa1edcddf648a72747a27db38fd.gif

(Flashable via CWM)
    How to setup the Clock? See the folder, but which app do I use with it? Thanks.

Download mClock from the market and place the Blackmcolck folder inside the mClock folder located in your internal storage. Then add a mClock widget to your homescreen and select xml template to load the skin..
    Change the green part on the text messaging. The part that shows your textmate's messages.

What color would you like? I don't have time to change it right now but I can get to it later today..
    Can you put up an icon set that you pulled out?