[ROM]-[MikRoms]-HTC Bliss Beta 1[9-3-11] mysense 3.5 GB 2.3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

wyattyoss

Sep 3, 2010
This is great. The only things I don't like about it could easily be worked out I assume. Still back on 3.0 but ill definitely be watching this one.

Would be my daily driver if the camera would work.

Sent from my ADR6350 using XDA App

Last edited:

Htimez2

May 30, 2011
LOL I also thought the same thing about HTC losing their minds when I saw the screen shots before I read your comment lol

HarleyChick

Sep 1, 2010
NE Ohio
So Newt, are you going to do any other deving on this ROM, or is it just for others to play with? Tried it out briefly yesterday - different, VERY different I must say, but didn't have the time to really test and went back to my usual ROM. I'll keep an eye on it though.....

andybones

Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive RD
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
It's very good for being a beta and fresh hope it gets looked at

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

I agree that it's fresh due to being something different. but to b honest, those white nasty two buttons for phone and apps are just too small and the wrong color, it's very hard to see them with a white/grey background. I miss thee sense rosie. maybe I can theme it in.

Clutch McWinner

Dec 9, 2010
Massachusetts
I would really like to try this Newt, and appreciate you porting it. Are you going to attempt to fix the camera? Just curious, and no worries if you just tossed it out for people to play with. I always need camera access for my job, just in case a mess falls in my lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BLISS HAS MOVED TO MY SITE GUYS I UPDATED IT LASTNIGHT YOU CAN FIND IT THERE AND CONTINUE HELPING ME DEVELOP IT

SEE YOU THERE:)
    Reserrreeveed

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk
    Link is up i will say now if anyone wants to take this rom and develop it for the forum you have my permission.... Just give credit
    i might do one more update but i put it out for someone else to build.... i just dont like it sorry guys
    I'll make it stable for you guys.... I mean its close anyways

sent from "themikmix" at light speed