[ROM][4.4] AOKP::i605

Search This thread

sgtguthrie

Nov 3, 2010
This may sound stupid, but I haven't been flashing much lately. Which gapps should I use with the 4.3 test build?

Sent from my GALAXY Note 2 via Tapatalk

Irisht

Dec 13, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Hey Guys, is anyone else that is running this noticing screen dimming issues? Like when the screen is dimming it tends to jump all over the place? Its not a smooth dim but rather choppy. Happens during screen time out and when in a call and moving the phone away from your ear? I have searched all over but have uncovered nothing. Any help would be appreciated. By the way I am running the stock kernel and noticed this upon first boot. Fresh install even from a formatted internal mem.

DreamFX

Jan 1, 2011
Hey Guys, is anyone else that is running this noticing screen dimming issues? Like when the screen is dimming it tends to jump all over the place? Its not a smooth dim but rather choppy. Happens during screen time out and when in a call and moving the phone away from your ear? I have searched all over but have uncovered nothing. Any help would be appreciated. By the way I am running the stock kernel and noticed this upon first boot. Fresh install even from a formatted internal mem.

Turn off auto auto brightness.

Irisht

Dec 13, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I thought for sure that's what you were talking about. I also always turn it off. Mine dims normal. Hmm odd.... I have no clue what would cause that.

This is literally the only issue I am having, everything else is running incredibly smooth. Heck I even get instant GPS lock, compass and everything else just works. Mind I mention that I am running Milestone 2

mising

May 19, 2010
No idea, no dock to test on. You tell me.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

I will give it a spin this weekend and see. The problem with the other 4.3 based ROMs is that the place to enable it is missing from settings. I will definitely leave feedback here once I try it. Thank you

gerg004

Oct 16, 2010
Hey guys. Been a lonnng time for me since AOKP (Gnex) and 1st here on the Note 2.

I'm currently on a TW ROM. I've downloaded the 4.3 test build and gapps.

My question is what kernel should I be flashing, if any after flashing this? Haven't dabbled with much other than TW ROMS and thought I'd seen directions on flashing proper kernels, but didn't see anything in the OP. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

akellar

Jan 9, 2011
Iowa
Hey guys. Been a lonnng time for me since AOKP (Gnex) and 1st here on the Note 2.

I'm currently on a TW ROM. I've downloaded the 4.3 test build and gapps.

My question is what kernel should I be flashing, if any after flashing this? Haven't dabbled with much other than TW ROMS and thought I'd seen directions on flashing proper kernels, but didn't see anything in the OP. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Comes with kernel so no need

Reactions: gerg004

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    83.png

Device: i605

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data in recovery
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS)
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Official downloads, mirrors, MD5s are found at AOKP.co

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » SOURCE on AOKP.co

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donation options on AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Well good news for you guys, I'm back. Selling my 3 and coming back here.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
    Aokp is getting active display?

I'll see about getting some test builds out tonight maybe

Edit: ok probably tomorrow - offiicial nightlies are building tonight

Good news, hardware key customization is now working. Coming "soon"
    Test Build up -
    Active Display
    Customizable softkeys (be aware of double press back key bug)
    Recipient picker in Mms
    App Ops in Settings
    System vibrate (haptic) duration
    Dark UI now in Rom Control