[Q] Lost Google Play Store!

Search This thread

KingdomTrek

Aug 18, 2014
So I rooted my S5 today and everything went well. I backed up my downloaded apps (not system apps) with titanium backup. I then got the cracked version of the Google Play store. I eventually decided against it and went to uninstall it and accidentally uninstalled the Google Play store! I have tried to reinstall the apk file but it just crashes on start-up every time. Finally, I tried to factory reset and the app still did not appear. I am at a loss and I have tried every solution I have come across and nothing works. Please help

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
So I rooted my S5 today and everything went well. I backed up my downloaded apps (not system apps) with titanium backup. I then got the cracked version of the Google Play store. I eventually decided against it and went to uninstall it and accidentally uninstalled the Google Play store! I have tried to reinstall the apk file but it just crashes on start-up every time. Finally, I tried to factory reset and the app still did not appear. I am at a loss and I have tried every solution I have come across and nothing works. Please help

Flash a stock or custom rom to reinstall Google Play and Services/Framework.