Sh25 & ht25

Search This thread

muid02

Jul 1, 2012
Dhaka
just bought the HOX white 1hr ago. its still on charge. its sh26. what do u guys say? will it b flawless? should i be good or worry?

ste1164

Jan 16, 2010
Darlington
It should be fine. But none of us can say as its your device.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

LaneyEFC

Aug 28, 2010
Liverpool
I'm on my 3rd hox sh251 which has bad flicker issues ... Sent of to repair it came back exactly the same as when I sent it, the operator said send it again so we can have abit more time with it and if it comes back again unfixed they will offer me replacement, seriously never known so many bugs floating around in one device! ... Still love it though and will never give up onit until I have a flawless hox!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

Here's some news for you, whether you be interested or not!

HTC are changing their Serial Number format from the classic HT[year][week] to something a bit more... exact.

The new format will read similar to HT[year][month][day]. I presume that they wish to be this precise for warranty purposes.

The month format shall be between 1 - 12, but the day format will take a slightly different shape.

Days will go from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, N, P, R, S, T, V, W, X, Y, Z. Day Z represents day 31.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=472891

Examples:
    HT23J, Hsinchu, Taiwan, March 18
    HT23N, Hsinchu, Taiwan, March 22
    HT23W, Hsinchu, Taiwan, Mach 28
    SH248, Shanghai, China, April 8
    HT242, Hsinchu, Taiwan, April 2
    HT243, Hsinchu, Taiwan, April 3

One X, Build quality and serial codes are discussed here by the way

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1601535
    Hi,

got two HOX in front of me. One HT24 and one SH25.
    I can tell you, that at least that two devices have no issues and no differences.

Apart from this, I can tell you a bit about working on quality failures in china:
    I'm working for an good known german automobile manufacturer.
    We've got a location in China, too. There's no comparison for how different the handling of qualitymanagement is.
    In Germany, you face an issue on a product. Talk about it, solve it and the problem doesn't appear on the next day.
    In China, you have to talk about the problem 50 times. Explain it to the whole factory. Have another 50 meetings to check if everyone agrees. Then, just when you think you got it, you check the product onces again and have to see, that the problem still appears.
    So you start from the beginning.
    You can be sure, that issues can be there for weeks... aaah... months!
    Ah! excellent so the numbers reflects the actual build date HTC Serial Numbers decoded

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=472891

Hi all,

Here's some news for you, whether you be interested or not!

HTC are changing their Serial Number format from the classic HT[year][week] to something a bit more... exact.

The new format will read similar to HT[year][month][day]. I presume that they wish to be this precise for warranty purposes.

The month format shall be between 1 - 12, but the day format will take a slightly different shape.

Days will go from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, N, P, R, S, T, V, W, X, Y, Z. Day Z represents day 31.1

Code:
    HTYMDAABBBBB

HT = Vendor HTC
    Y = Year (9 = 2009)
    M = Month (hex 1...C = 1 - 12 months)
    D = Day (hex 1...9A..Z = 1 - 31 days)
    YY = Part Code
    ZZZZZ : Identification Number (decimal)

HT23H= Hsinchu, Taiwan, 2012, March 17

HT23J= Hsinchu, Taiwan, 2012, March 18

SH23M= Shanghai, China, 2012, March 21

HT23P= Hsinchu, Taiwan, 2012, March 23

HT23N= Hsinchu, Taiwan, 2012, March 22

HT23W= Hsinchu, Taiwan, 2012, March 28

HT242 = Hsinchu, Taiwan, 2012, April 1

HT242 = Hsinchu, Taiwan, 2012, April 2

HT243 = Hsinchu, Taiwan, 2012, April 3

SH248 = Shanghai, China, 2012, April 8

wait wait so the entire HT242 and HT243 we've been discussing to hell is just two days worth of production???? :eek:

just one broken robot, or bad glue material on those two days could have caused so much damage :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Good answer...maybe you should be in charge of QC at HTC and see if things will be better...

Well it wouldn't be hard judging by the quality of these. Shocking a phone costing this kind of money can get out of a factory without being individually tested for faults.
    my friend just called me from retail he said he is unboxing a new batch of white One X

Sh24D and he is amazed by their quality, he said zero flaws to the screen and no grain under the screen, not even ripple

SH24D= Shanghai, China, 2012, April 13