N900T (T-Mobile) N900TUVUDNE6 Firmware (5-22-14)

Search This thread

arcanexvi

Aug 22, 2010
Hoffman Estates, IL
Here is the full firmware for yesterday's release. Enjoy and don't forget to "thanks" if this helped you!

I've noticed that there have definitely been some fit and finish polish items that have gone into the build versus the prior 4.4.2.

- Wifi calling icon has been switched to white to match the KK Theme
- Kernel is definitely smoother - Battery drain seems to be better (nothing dramatic but noticeable).
- Radio has been tweaked. Reception seems about the same, maybe slightly better but connections and tower handoffs are definitely cleaner.
- VoLTE support is added (currently only live in Seattle) but as other markets go live you'll have a seamless transition. Framework and radios are required (basically just flashing the radios won't get you this support).
- New GPS icon. Both status and Taskbar shortcut (Um yay?)
- Kids mode
- Knox 2
- Download Booster (Wifi and LTE simultaneously for better speeds)

I'll add more as I notice them but there doesn't seem to be an official changelog other than the VoLTE support yet.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/n...VUDNE6_N900TTMBDNE6_N900TUVUDNE6_HOME.tar.md5

MD5: 996f0433eaeb56dd142931e7c20a63a6

b1jnci61dz1f1fo6g.jpg

Last edited:

armanderli

Jun 23, 2009
Paris
Can this version be used on the international note 3 ( SM - n9005)?

Envoyé de mon SM-N9005 en utilisant Tapatalk

arcanexvi

Aug 22, 2010
Hoffman Estates, IL
I guess you do...I have got hundreds of apps...don't want to go through the process of «backup and restore»...if there is uncertainty...

Envoyé de mon SM-N9005 en utilisant Tapatalk

I feel the same way most of the time. Someone may have tried it so maybe they'll comment for you. You'll likely have to keep your bootloader but flash the system and modems.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the full firmware for yesterday's release. Enjoy and don't forget to "thanks" if this helped you!

I've noticed that there have definitely been some fit and finish polish items that have gone into the build versus the prior 4.4.2.

- Wifi calling icon has been switched to white to match the KK Theme
    - Kernel is definitely smoother - Battery drain seems to be better (nothing dramatic but noticeable).
    - Radio has been tweaked. Reception seems about the same, maybe slightly better but connections and tower handoffs are definitely cleaner.
    - VoLTE support is added (currently only live in Seattle) but as other markets go live you'll have a seamless transition. Framework and radios are required (basically just flashing the radios won't get you this support).
    - New GPS icon. Both status and Taskbar shortcut (Um yay?)
    - Kids mode
    - Knox 2
    - Download Booster (Wifi and LTE simultaneously for better speeds)

I'll add more as I notice them but there doesn't seem to be an official changelog other than the VoLTE support yet.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/n...VUDNE6_N900TTMBDNE6_N900TUVUDNE6_HOME.tar.md5

MD5: 996f0433eaeb56dd142931e7c20a63a6

b1jnci61dz1f1fo6g.jpg
    They also added kids mode and knox2

Sent from my leanKernel 2.5 powered stock 4.4.2 SM-N900T
    There's also download booster apparently.
    Go Hawks!

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app
    Still no ART.

Sent from my leanKernel 2.5.1 powered stock 4.4.2 (NE6) SM-N900T

Beat me to it :p

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk