Black Silicone Case

Search This thread

TheOriginalKi

Apr 21, 2010
Belfast, (Northern) Ireland
I've just ordered one. Looks really good! Very inexpensive too.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320521886682#ht_4820wt_939

0370-0.jpg

keleko

Sep 5, 2008
Wirral
Just bought one, for £1.99 its worth a go. I'm not gonna use it all the time, just when i'm goin out :)

Hillsman

Apr 21, 2010
It looks ok, however i'm a little unsure as to whether or not the design will effect the pressing of the Home, Menu, Back and Search buttons as it appears the silicone covers the actual buttons.

who_me

Mar 31, 2010
You'll have to let us know if the trackpad is still accessible...there's a hole in the case for it but will the thickness of the silicone impede on trackpad usage.

agent.m

Aug 16, 2006
leeds
djagentm.blogspot.com
Seen a slight scratch on the paintwork and my gel case is too thick for pouch. may have to get one. in fact for £2 may as well.
Oh snap!! Never knew they had screen protector as well. cheap ones i got are ok but are tricky to apply. Hopefully its the same quality as my ipod touch and diamond 2

Last edited:

Ghisy

Mar 27, 2010
HTC Desire
Google Nexus 4
That's kind of what I need but not exactly, I wish it didn't cover up the physical buttons.

If anyone finds a clear silicone case which doesn't cover the bottom front part (where the physical buttons are), please let us know!

Although, I might get this one for now because I don't like my Desire being "naked".

Brodel

Oct 21, 2008
can't really complain about the price but it's a bit difficult to tell whether or not it's really chunky, or slim like the Nexus One covers that people have been getting to fit.

redrazr7791

Feb 10, 2008
Ordered the 2 pack with the screen protectors :D

Granted it will take 2-3 weeks to get here...$10 for a deal like that is pretty good;)