[APP][1.6+] FriendCaster for Android | Push Notifications and more!

Search This thread

senab

Apr 29, 2008
London, UK
www.senab.co.uk
icon2.png

FriendCaster is an application that has one main function, to improve your Facebook experience on Android. It is available on Android Market in two versions. The paid version is available at the price of £0.99 and a free version with reduced functionality and adverts. Search for "flow facebook" on Android Market.

Features
flow_features.png

Changelog and blog

Screenshots

Market links:

Paid

Free Ad-Supported Version

Last edited:
Reactions: Paltomiel

Vulpix

Mar 25, 2006
Singapore
Is there going to be a widget for this too? One that will show how many notifications are waiting for my response?

D4vid

Jul 11, 2010
Great app!
Got a request:
I would love to have b/w or grayscale notification graphics to choose instead of coloured ones, would go much better with my theme.

Keep up the good work!

Zepiii

Retired Forum Moderator
Thread locked due to rules #11

11. Don’t post with the intent on selling something.

As an elaboration to rule number 7, don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. If you are the proprietor of a for-pay product or service, you may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or offer support on the product, but you may not make any posts with the primary intent of selling. This includes posting press releases, announcements, or links to downloads for trial software; the only exception to this is when you’re posting an exclusive release to XDA. Off-site downloads are permitted as long as the site does not require a fee or mandatory registration to access the content.

You can PM me for more info.

See you.

Zepiii.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    icon2.png

FriendCaster is an application that has one main function, to improve your Facebook experience on Android. It is available on Android Market in two versions. The paid version is available at the price of £0.99 and a free version with reduced functionality and adverts. Search for "flow facebook" on Android Market.

Features
    flow_features.png

Changelog and blog

Screenshots

Market links:

Paid

Free Ad-Supported Version
    I love the progress of this app. I've been using it since blue notify. Well anyways, can u make it an option to open official facebook places when hitting places icon?

Sent from my CM6.1 Powered device
    Senab,

Sorry for getting back so late. Yeah, it tries to do a refresh, but it is very short and quick. Now, one thing I have on some of my albums are privacy permissions to allow certain people or friend lists (not new groups) to see and/or not see albums. But even on the ones that are available to my friends only, it's still not allowing me to view the photos. I can see the albums and the album covers, but I cannot get into any of them. Let me know if you need me to do some other tests!! I appreciate your work and app!!!

Ok, sounds like I need a logcat for this. Any chance you could capture some log after looking at some albums/photos? If you don't know how to use adb, the easiest way is by using aLogcat which is available on the Market.

You can then send it to me via: http://christopherbanes.wordpress.com/bug-report/ or my email address chris [at] senab.co.uk
    Any chance of a feature to make a photo your profile picture. I would do it in the browser but the cropping doesn't work.
    I'm not getting the FCs, but when scrolling through more than two or three pages of the News Feed, it goes back to the main menu.

A memory leak fix came out today. Have you installed it?