2300 mah battery

Search This thread

soundwave123

Jul 2, 2007
Ventura
I just purchased two of these for my wife and I we both have the SGS4G. She is on Gingerbread and I'm on Cyanogenmod9. If you are interested in stats pm me otherwise I'll just reply with whether I had to shave/modify them to fit.:cyclops:

bkoon1218

Apr 25, 2011
New York
I got two batteries: one for myself and one for my sister.

Mine is currently doing amazing on just the second charge.

Got it from this seller: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160744095182&ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:US:1123

The original seller that was mentioned in the OP has raised their prices ridiculously. They probably saw the crazy demand for it.

Also, as mentioned, no modification to the back cover was needed. You just need to snap on the top and bottoms first before snapping on the sides of the cover.

Reactions: stephen_w

goodintentions

Aug 14, 2010
onlin increase increase the price like that when they are out of stock. they do this to avoid relisting fee.

soundwave123

Jul 2, 2007
Ventura
Both the wife's SGS4G and mine had a perfect fit. We didn't shave or modify anything. Going on second cycle and so far its a no brainer upgrade like team acid rom vs stock rom :)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Reactions: stephen_w

JeepLKW

Feb 20, 2012
Just Purchased

Just Purchased this battery... I saw that the posting said for the Galaxy S II, but another user posted pics on this thread of his phone with the battery.

Good to know it fits and I'm hoping to have longer battery life with the battery.

Thanks for the information everyone.

jeffsf

Mar 7, 2011
San Francisco
It seems to be a decent battery. From what I can tell, the 2300 mAh claim is probably somewhat to wildly overstated. It is certainly better than my year-and-a-half old 1650 mAh original battery, and perhaps a bit better than my reasonably fresh 1500 mAh Samsung battery, but certainly not 1.5x better.

If I get bored I'll do a 0.1C discharge and see what it really provides.

falcons2

Jun 19, 2011
austintown
It seems to be a decent battery. From what I can tell, the 2300 mAh claim is probably somewhat to wildly overstated. It is certainly better than my year-and-a-half old 1650 mAh original battery, and perhaps a bit better than my reasonably fresh 1500 mAh Samsung battery, but certainly not 1.5x better.

If I get bored I'll do a 0.1C discharge and see what it really provides.

Let it settle in because I didn't start seeing good results until about a week of using it. I'm getting amazing results with it compared to my 1800 mah

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app

bkoon1218

Apr 25, 2011
New York
I'm definitely not getting amazing battery yet, since I'm been hitting 1% easily everyday. I don't use my phone as much as I used to either.

Then again, I'm using AOKP now as opposed to Valhalla Black, so maybe that's why. :confused:

shdw03

Jun 18, 2011
I'm definitely not getting amazing battery yet, since I'm been hitting 1% easily everyday. I don't use my phone as much as I used to either.

Then again, I'm using AOKP now as opposed to Valhalla Black, so maybe that's why. :confused:

on my vibrant... after normal day use, I'm usually at 30% or so. Off charger at 7:30am - 10pm

Using ICZen (aokp based) / subzero kernel

falcons2

Jun 19, 2011
austintown

I wasn't getting great battery life on aokp either so I switched to barebones with an ics theme and get amazing battery. Yesterday I got 15 hours with heavy use and still had about 68% left

Reactions: bkoon1218

JeepLKW

Feb 20, 2012
Recieved my battery

I got this battery in yesterday, It took some playing around with before I could get the contacts to line up. I ended up sticking a piece of paper on the left side of the battery to get it to line up correctly. I charged it up to 100% this morning and Its been doing great ever since. Usually by this time on the stock battery i'd be down to 70% or lower. I'm still in around 95% now with a good bit of use on it.

Hopefully this battery will last longer than the others.

bkoon1218

Apr 25, 2011
New York
I wasn't getting great battery life on aokp either so I switched to barebones with an ics theme and get amazing battery. Yesterday I got 15 hours with heavy use and still had about 68% left.

Then maybe it is AOKP that's a battery drain then. I take my phone off around 9:30 AM and use it til around 12:00 AM. Around 15 hours or so everyday.

Can't complain about it, but I just had my hopes up, lol.

I'm not a heavy flasher either, so I don't really wanna test out the battery on GB.

falcons2

Jun 19, 2011
austintown
Then maybe it is AOKP that's a battery drain then. I take my phone off around 9:30 AM and use it til around 12:00 AM. Around 15 hours or so everyday.

Can't complain about it, but I just had my hopes up, lol.

I'm not a heavy flasher either, so I don't really wanna test out the battery on GB.

I would get between 10-15 hours on aokp which is fine but that was with light use now being back on gb I can use my phone alot and easily get over 20 hours

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app

tvotony

Oct 30, 2010
Dose the battery fit the three prongs on the phone

tvotony

Oct 30, 2010
Thinking about getting one but I really don't see the need for the if your getting good bat life

stephen_w

Jul 24, 2011
Memphis
Thinking about getting one but I really don't see the need for the if your getting good bat life

I ordered one and am waiting for it to come in. I don't get great battery life out of mine. I do use my phone somewhat heavily on some days and not as much on others. When I'm at home I have wifi on all of the time, which is draining. I also think my battery might be dying a slow death anyway. I don't get a day's use out of it unless I barely touch it. I'm hoping the 2300mAh will make a HUGE difference over the 1650 that came with the phone.

tvotony

Oct 30, 2010
I ordered one and am waiting for it to come in. I don't get great battery life out of mine. I do use my phone somewhat heavily on some days and not as much on others. When I'm at home I have wifi on all of the time, which is draining. I also think my battery might be dying a slow death anyway. I don't get a day's use out of it unless I barely touch it. I'm hoping the 2300mAh will make a HUGE difference over the 1650 that came with the phone.

Are you ordering from the link

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok guys as shdw03 pointed out there is now a 2300 mah battery that fits the vibrant and galaxy s 4g made by a company andida and under the vibrant page there is a thread called battery question where a Guy takes pictures of the battery in his phone and a comparison and from what he is showing in his screenshots as well as other people saying this battery is amazing. Check.it. www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S-I...da-2300mAh-Slim-Extended-Battery/280815179624.

xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1445938&page=11

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
    They are slim extended so they fit in the normal cover. It's just a little harder to snap the back on

Sent from my galaxy s 4g using XDA app
    No it doesn't. if u look at the vibrant thread there is pictures of a Guy comparing it to the stock battery and in his phone

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
    I see, 2:30 display time and probably couple hours of voice calls and battery down to 30%.

I guess it's average. By spec. standard battery can handle up to 5 hours of display time or up to 6 hours voice calls.
    Just had mine die entirely on me, in a way that the phone wouldn't boot.

Edit -- Yeah, totally dead, won't charge in the phone or in my Samsung external charger.

I can't recommend the Andida at all now.

Edit:
    The battery charged later in the evening. It might have "shut itself down" for some reason.
    On the upside, the eBay seller I used, luxuriespremier1, is standing behind the product without hesitation.