[07.AUG.11][CWM] RAFDROID HD 4.2.0|Froyo DesHD|Most Stable Rom [Rafpigna 2.0 OC]

Search This thread

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Well ...

Oh I'm sorry its called respect to the builder

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app
My friend ... I know what you mean ... But it's kind of unnecessary because it's here for us to download it not for any thing else ... But no problem :good: ... No one is without mistakes ... Wish you & your HD2 a long life :laugh: ... Good luck my friend ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

marknev

Nov 14, 2011
Its ok. The guy above that posted the link to the ROM has the ROM on another site cause they shut down hotfile. That's why I ask if I could download his Roms. He might have loaded them to another site.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app

adnguyen

Feb 6, 2010
DREUX
Thks, and report : response time too long

rafdroid_hd_logo.jpg

4.2.0 - Data2Ext

Yes, it's old
But have no major issues, it's stable, it's fast, lasts for months

Hi dear Rafpigna,

Thank you for this rom that I had some difficullty to find out a working download link.

I also had logo Rafdroid stuck at first boot, until I do a task 29 with a correct CWR touchscreen 400 MB.

Now it's installed. But I am facing a quite long responsive time with some apps, specially with Tango free calls. Usually it come to FC when launching Tango. It will takes around ONE minute to launch, even more some time.

Is there some thinhg wrong that someone could meet ? What to do ?

My SD Card is a 16 GB, class 4 (I think).

Regards.

Gastozz

Jul 21, 2012
Link is dead, can someone please give me another link, I would appreciated. Thanks in advace!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rafdroid_hd_logo.jpg

4.2.0 - Data2Ext

Yes, it's old
    But have no major issues, it's stable, it's fast, lasts for months

--- PLEASE READ POST 2 FOR UPDATED FAQ. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR ISSUES, MOST PROBABLY YOU WILL FIND THE ANSWER THERE WITHOUT NEEDING TO POST A NEW MESSAGE ---

BE ADVISED: THIS BUILD, CAUSE IT'S SIZE, WILL WORK ONLY WITH THIS METHOD OF DATA2EXT EXCEPT FOR 1024 LEO WHERE IT WORK WITHOUT IT: JUST DONT CREATE ANY EXT PARTITION ON YOUR SDCARD AND IT WILL NOT BE USED. IF YOU PUT AN EXT PARTITION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY USED ON BOOT

rafdroidHD_small.jpg

========================= THEMED VERSIONS! =========================

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THEMED VERSIONS??? GO ON POST 4 OR click here

Check Quadrand Score! Ext3 4k with my kernel
    NO OC = 2236 ------- OC@ 1.5 GHZ = 3041!!!
    rafpigna_kernel_1r7.jpg---------oc15.jpg

Stock Version and Themed version RAFDROID REVOLUTION videos by kevinniven

This is a personal build made for my self, based on DESIRE HD. Is 99% stock, % battery indicator and some animations/icons. It's fully DEODEXED so you can theme it as you want. Also if it's a bit slower then ODEXED builds. I tried also to keep most of the apps, wallpapers and other stuff in it. But most important it uses to put all your DATA folder on EXT partition on your SD CARDso you dont have to worry about storage limite on LEO512

Credits:
    -Cotulla and DFT for making all this possible, darkstone for his big help, the coding bits, the debug and the hours spent helping me
    -andrewf403, mdeejay for the kernel, Rajko, crawling, ocm, Cass, cedesmith, domineus, imilka, rmk40 for the modded su app/bin
    -dandiest for some parts of his init script that I changed to my needs.
    Thanks to all people on #htc-linux and probably a lot of other people I'm forgetting and to the TMOUS version betatesters: tampaboy1984, hkmark24, Scabes24, rapaholic999, kicker1, fatappel
    Thanks to Cmylxgo, Sergio76 and all other chefs that spent with me some times of nice chats and knowledge sharing
    Thanks to 3.0 testers: kkeller, brunoavrocha, edan1979, tunkki
    Thanks to the themers: kurniawan77, dandsta34, rapaholic999
    and a last big thanks again to kurniawan77 for his amazing graphic, logos, texts and the theme support

============ FEATURES ============

• Deodexed and Zipaligned, not sqashfsed
    • RMNET / PPP
    • Multilanguage
    • Rooted (SU app + SU binaries)
    • AdFree
    • AutoAPNs
    • 5mpx camera with face recognition + 800*400 camcorder
    • HSDPA, GPS, Bluethoot, WiFi all working
    • % battery icon and status bar icons changed (use original framework-res.apk to go back to stock attached in 2nd post)
    • fonts changed (use original fonts to go back to stock attached in 2nd post)
    • Enhanced Shutdown Menu
    • WiFi unique MAC address or custom via config.txt
    • Working HTC-SENSE.COM, HTC-HUB, HTC-LIKES
    • Working HTC Headsets using my kernel
    • Working notification LEDs
    • Working Streaming Video
    • Working Flash Player, No more browser crash
    • Support config.txt to tweak boot options
    • Modified shutdown android process to cleanly unmount data partition and avoid data corruption.
    • Fast, Fast, FAST!
    Removed to fit in the 400mb system partition(you can download from market or use update zip in post #2)
    AdobeReader.apk
    Facebook.apk
    GoogleMaps.apk
    Quickoffice.apk
    SoundHound_freemium.apk
    Street.apk
    Talk.apk
    Twitter.apk
    VoiceCommander.apk
    YouTube.apk

============ WHAT IS WORKING ============
    • Everything except stock HTC Reader (removed)
    ============ WHAT IS NOT WORKING ============

• No photo sharing in camera app
    • If you choose to use a custom wifi mac, gps will not work.
    ============ CHANGELOG ============
    Code:
    [SIZE=2]4.2.0 - 07 AUG 11
    I THINK THIS WILL MOSTLY BE THE LAST RELEASE OF THIS ROM
    - Updated GPS libs (credits: tytung)
    - Tweaked ril data (credits: jan-williem)
    - Otpimized again all apks to improve speed
    - Updated ad-free hosts
    - Updated Market, Gmail, Flashplayer
    - Fixed some typo in some part of codes

4.0.2 - 10 MAR 11
    Reverted the weather fix. If you weather doesnt work apply the fix in post 2

4.0.1 - 9 MAR 11
    Reverted to radio drivers from 3.2 for better data stability
    Fixed a typo in init causing some issues with data and booting
    Fixed some drivers dependencies
    Fixed PPP: working again
    Included WeatherSync fix
    Reverted to camera app with working preview
    Some fixes on some parts of the system to improve stability and speed.
    Some other small fixes

4.0 - 6.MAR.11
    New base TELUS 1.84.661.1
    new kernel rafpigna 1.8 OC
    updated gmail
    updated market
    updated flash player so you will have no more erros
    modified camera app: disabled review to not show the "share" menu (credit cmylxgo)
    updated busybox to 1.18 stable
    added custom wifi possibility
    added ppp possibility again using a separate radio lib to not "touch" the rmnet radio lib so battery drain will not be affected.
    modified init and init.log to have better debug informations
    zip align of all apps on boot to improve speed, ram, and battery drain
    updated some driver and libs for better stability
    updated all languages including Serbian and handwriting languages
    MMS sizes 300kb, 600kb, 1024kb (default 300kb, choose size in the sms settings)
    reduced freeze a bit when installing apps from the market
    some other small fixes and tweaks I forgot

3.2 - 25.FEB.11
    Some improvements and fixes to radio/audio driver, 
    this "should" fix phone freeze in some setups, also if I was not able to replicate the issues
    Tweaked for more battery life on some sd cards usage
    Updated hosts file with last one 

New boot screen, thanks to [/SIZE]ddeathmetal
    [SIZE=2]Added more languages
    Tweaked again mmc read-ahead to improve sd-card speed
    Automatic zipalign on boot for better ram usage
    Reverted to old radio driver for less battery drain and improved data stability (no more PPP possible, only RMNET)
    Now possible to use old light driver and disable button backligh directly in config.txt
    Improved stability of data2ext
    More info on init.log for debugging
    Other small fixes and tweaks

Dropped the old 1.72 base and started from scratch new official RUU HTC 1.72 Desire HD Base
    Correctly Deodexed framework and apps (took me 1 day of work)
    Updated some drivers and a lot of libs
    G-Sensor calibration fix
    Included TMOUS MMS FIX: 300kb, 600kb, 1024kb mms size available in the sms settings. 300kb as default.
    Included Video Streaming Fix by ownhere
    Patched sql_lite libs
    Reduced again lag/freeze when installing apps.
    Reduced boot time. On the first boot you can unlock the screen after 30 seconds you see the lockscreen, without any lag
    Re-added VR libraries
    Updated AdsFree hosts file
    Fixed HTC Hub / HTC likes :D
    Fixed HTC Navigation ;)
    Added boot config.txt to switch between ppp and rmnet
    Sd_boost mode available
    My own custom initrd with Improved Sd-EXT I/O performance and Improved SD-EXT read-ahead performance
    Improved Nand read-ahead performance
    Working HTC Headest with included kernel
    Modified shutdown android system process to cleanly unmount data partition and avoid data corruption
    Working notifications led
    Button backlight on when screen on
    A lot of other cleanups and tweaks that I cant remember.
    Removed, to save space (you can download from market)
    AdobeReader.apk
    Facebook.apk
    GoogleMaps.apk
    Quickoffice.apk
    Street.apk
    Talk.apk
    Twitter.apk
    VoiceSearch.apk
    YouTube.apk

Patched sql lib to improve I/O speed and disk usage (credits to nowhere)
    Patched ext mount options to dramatically improve I/O speed when using EXT3/EXT4 for data
    Patched htcleo.acdb for louder volume. You will still have robo audio on first call. Check FAQ to avoid it.
    Added e2fs tools in bin
    Small cleanups

Merged 512 and 1024 versions, changing the init to use internal nand storage if non EXT partition is found
    AutoApns fixed for most of the countries.
    Fixed charging while screen off
    Fixed "system not responding" during boot -> this will give you  robovoice audio at first call. To avoid it disable touch tones before  first call or enable then disable speaker during the first call.
    Improved boot speed
    Improved app installation speed -> less lag!
    Some cleanups
    Latest kernel MDJ 10.3 OC for improved performance

Fixed SU (read bug reporting on post 3)
    Changed from data.img support to Data to Ext4
    Working USB Mass storage mode
    Patched version for TMOUS users with MMS fix and no data2Ext
    Latest MDJ Kernel 10.2 OC

New base Desire HD 1.72.405.3
    RMNET
    Rooted (su + Superuser APP)
    Bootanimation changed
    Bootsound changed (very very low, just a "beep")
    Auto APN
    AdsFree (updated)
    New Advanced Power menu (credit to reef2009)
    New initrd/data2sd system (credit to Takaaki.Takuno)
    some minor tweaks & fixes

1.0 - Initial Release
    Based on RUU 1.32.405.6
    Removed HTC E-Reader
    Removed SoundHound
    Removed AmazonMP3
    [/SIZE]

=== INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (CWR)
    - NEW USERS WITHOUT CWR INSTALLED OR WITH CWR BUT USING ANOTHER ROM ===

This process will erase everything on your nand. So, if you are already using a previous rom, backup everything!

1. Suggested but not mandatory: Download PANASONIC SD FORMATTER and use it to format your card with SLOW ERASE
    2. Prepare your SD Card with first partition primary FAT32. This is where you will put all your stuff like music, videos... so make it bigger as possible less the space for the EXT partition. Ext partition must be EXT3 or EXT4, primary, and must be the second partition of the SD card, just after the FAT32. The EXT partition will be seen from your phone as it's internal storage memory. Maximum 1gb EXT is suggested, bigger one can cause issues. Refer to this for an help to make the partitions http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=10654666#post10654666(only ext3) or use this for ext 4 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=905089
    3. After the partition are created, you need to flash MAGDLR 1.13 and the 400mb Recovery for MAGDLR that you can find here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=898913 follow the instructions on the thread
    4. Download the FULL RAFDROID PACKAGE and copy the entire zip (not extracted!) on the SD CARD root.
    5. Put the SD CARD in your phone and power it on and go in the MAGDLR menu (hold the power key while powering up)
    6. Select BOOT AD RECOVERY
    7. Click on INSTALL ZIP FROM SD CARD and then CHOOSE ZIP FROM SD CARD
    8. Select the FULL_RAFDROID_HD_EXT_*r*.zip that you downloaded before.
    9. Select "Yes - Install........" and wait for installation then Go back with power button and select REBOOT SYSTEM NOW
    10. First boot can take up to 20 minutes. If you are stuck on white screen with HTC logo just wait. If you hear boot sound more than one time, you had a bootlop and something has gone wrong. Maybe your partitions are not setted up properly. Delete everything, reformat your SD card and try again.
    11. When you see the lockscreen, give at least 5 minutes to settle. Then do all your settings and then reboot again
    12. Go in Settings -> Audio -> Disable "audible touch tones". This will avoid robo voice and phone freezes.
    13. Read the FAQ on post #2
    14. Enjoy.
    15. Remember: if you want to avoid Data Corruption always choose SHUT OFF and not reboot!

TOO DIFFICULT?? HERE A VIDEO TUTORIAL!!! BY ACLERIGO!

=== INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (CWR) - UPGRADING FROM A PREVIOUS RAFDROID VERSION WITH ALREADY CWR INSTALLED===

Since 4.0 is completely new base and a lot of bugs are fixed, I suggest to backup your apps with Titanium Backup or another backup app, format your ext3 partition and start fresh. If you prefer to keep your old data partition please understand that you could have bugs, instability, slowness, and some bugs that are fixed will remain not fixed for you.

It's your choiche, if you still want to keep your data partition, instructions below:

1. Make a NANDROID Backup
    2. Make a NANDROID Backup... go on!
    3. Make a NANDROID Backup... really!!!!
    4. did you made the backup?
    5. You need MAGDLR 1.13 and recovery 1.3. If you have previous version, you need to flash MAGDLR 1.13 and the 400mb Recovery for MAGDLR that you can find here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=898913 follow the instructions on the thread. Old CWR is NOT compatible!!!
    6. Download the RAFDROID_HD_EXT zip and save it to your SD card root
    7. Enter in MAGDLR by powering up the phone and holding power botton until MAGLDR screen appears and Enter in CWR Recovery by selecting BOOT AD RECOVERY
    8. Select INSTALL ZIP FROM SD CARD then CHOOSE ZIP FROM SD CARD
    9. Select the RAFDROID_HD_EXT zip that you downloaded before.
    10. Select "Yes - Install........" and wait for installation
    11. Go back with power button and select REBOOT SYSTEM NOW
    12. First boot can take up to 20 minutes. If you are stuck on white screen with HTC logo just wait. If you hear boot sound more than one time, you had a bootlop and something has gone wrong. Maybe your partitions are not setted up properly. Delete everything, reformat your SD card and try again.
    13. When you see the lockscreen, give at least 5 minutes to settle then do all your settings and then reboot again
    14. Go in Settings -> Audio -> Disable "audible touch tones". This will avoid robo voice and phone freezes.
    15. Read the FAQs on post #2
    16. Enjoy.
    17. Remember: if you want to avoid Data Corruption always choose SHUT OFF and not reboot!

============ CONFIG.TXT ============

Used some ideas and code bits from Dandiest's init script.
    You can create a config.txt file on the root of your sdcard to configure some things at boot.

Actually you can configure the following options

gps_zone=[your country]
    check http://www.pool.ntp.org/zone/@ for country codes (example: it for italy, us for usa.. and so on...)

sd_boost
    sd_boost=0 -> sd bost not active (default)
    sd_boost=1 -> sd boost active
    * SD Boost deactivate journal on your ext partition. This gives you more performance but if you not shut off your phone properly or you pull out the battery while running you can have data loss or data corruption. If you activate sd boost, then you want to go back to norma sd usage, just change the config.txt back to sd_boost=0 and journal will be recreated on next boot *

ppp_mode=[1 or 0]
    1 to enable PPP
    0 to enable RMNET.
    Default is 0
    RMNET is more stable and less battery hungry, but in some countries/carries PPP can work better.

old_light_driver=[1 or 0]
    0 to use the new light driver (working notification leds, button backlight control)
    1 to use the old light driver (no notifications leds, buttons will go off after 10 seconds)
    default is 0

auto_btn_backlight=[1 or 0]
    1 to have the buttons backlight going off/on with the screen
    0 to have the buttons backlight going off after 10 seconds from when the last button is pressed
    default is 1
    this work only if old_light_driver=0

wifi_mac_change=[1 or 0]
    1 tells the system that you will need to change the wifi mac address to a custom one
    0 tells the system that you will use the wifi mac address based on device hardware

custom_wifi_mac=yy:yy:yy:yy:yy:yy
    here you have to write the wifi mac address you want.
    This is needed, and will work, only if you specify wifi_mac_change=1
    If you not write any mac address here, the default 00:11:22:33:44:55 will be used

Just an example on how a file could look:

Code:
    gps_zone=it
    ppp_mode=0
    old_light_driver=0
    auto_btn_backlight=1

The init script will also create an init.log file on your sd card at every boot. This will help you and me with debugging if something not works fine. If you have issues please always post your init.log file when reporting your problem.

============ KERNEL
    ============

You can refer to my kernel thread for updates, changelog, and comments
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=940823
    4.X is bigger then 2.X so you need at least a 390mb system partition. If you flashed the recovery with 360mb modded file, you have to reflash it again, or you will have issues at boot!!!

Remember: if you want to avoid Data Corruption always choose SHUT OFF and not reboot!

Full zip:
    ALWAYS MAKE A CWR NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING!
    FRESH INSTALL RECCOMENDED (format ext3 partition or factory reset nand)
    Please, if you respect my work, dont upload this file on any other mirror or host, always put the original link in any forum or web page where you are going to post it.
    RAFDROID HD 4.2.0 CWR FULL zip -> DOWNLOAD HERE
    MD5: FD92F05F19F93472758431A6E9693F17
    SHA1: AC36D7F8A3930F4AE53514CE0FC363E8BC323F46
    CRC32: 16E8C321
    full_rafdroid_hd_ext_4r2.png

Update zip:
    NO UPDATE ZIP FROM 4.0.2 TO 4.2.0 AVAILABLE. USE THE FULL ZIP, IT WILL NOT ERASE YOUR DATA OR SETTINGS.

OLD VERSIONS:
    RAFDROID HD 4.0.2 EXT FULL http://www.multiupload.com/RP3B4LX68X
    RAFDROID HD 4.0.2 EXT UPDATE FROM 4.0.1 http://www.multiupload.com/DCC78Q8CRK
    RAFDROID HD 4.0.1 EXT FULL http://www.multiupload.com/PX886QUD3G
    RAFDROID HD 4.0.1 EXT UPDATE FROM 4.0 http://www.multiupload.com/UR8MSZNZY1
    RAFDROID HD 4.0 EXT FULL http://www.multiupload.com/8RK24UHUC1
    RAFDROID HD 3.2 EXT FULL http://www.multiupload.com/I13LGA4CWA
    RAFDROID HD 3.2 EXT UPGRADE FROM 3.1 http://www.multiupload.com/EI95P7SZVK
    RAFDROID HD 3.1 DATA2EXT FULL -> http://www.multiupload.com/NGAZIAYWY2
    RAFDROID HD 3.1 DATA2EXT UPGRADE FROM 3.0 -> http://www.multiupload.com/F2MS80I7BI
    RAFDROID HD 3.0 DATA2EXT FULL/UPGRADE -> http://www.multiupload.com/YGWCQAV5BZ

I'm putting a lot of time in this, nights without sleeping, downloading, flashing, reflashing..So, if you like my work and appreciate it, and you want to buy me a coffe or a beer for chilling out, I will appreciate it :) you can do this here otherwise a click on the "thanks" button is still a good idea :p
    (if you have issues donating, you can try this link too: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=5QAZTXDRDKLS8

- BUGS REPORTED -

- Video recording makes videos and audio out of sync. This is a common issue of all Desire HD bulds. can't do nothing to fix

----------------------------------------------------------------------

TO DO LIST (next releases)

• Add support for CWM zip file. DONE!
    • Add support for config.txt file to change gps location, dpi, and other stuff DONE!
    • Add PPP/RMNET choiche via config.txt DONE!
    • Test ext3 and ext2 to see if they have more speed. Test if ext4 journaled fs can be disabled TESTED! ext3 is faster. 4kb cluster suggested.
    • Add a full themed version DONE
    UPDATES AND PATCHES
    to be flashed via recovery
    Instructions:
    1. Download your update and copy it to your sd card folder. Dont use MAGDLR mass storage mode because will corrupt your files. Use an sd card reader on your pc or usb mass storage mode in recovery menu
    1. Boot into MAGDLR and choose BOOT AD RECOVERY
    2. Make a backup! It will save your life if something goes wrong and you want to roll back! You are aware now!
    3. Click on INSTALL ZIP FROM SD CARD
    4. Click on CHOOSE ZIP FROM SD CARD
    5. Select the update zip that you downloaded before
    6. Select "Yes - Install........" and wait for installation
    7. Go back with power button and select REBOOT SYSTEM NOW

Only for older version

FAQ - QUESTIONS and BUG FIXES
    PLEASE READ

q) My phone sometimes freeze and I have to reboot.
    a) Go in Settings -> Audio -> disable audible touch tones. this will solve the issue in most of the cases.

q) Can you provide a different link or a mirror different from hotfile?
    a) I'm sorry but the answer is "no". I pay hotfile every month and the downloads give me the possibility to pay it. I dont do this for money, but I also dont want to waste my money :)

q) During/after boot a window appears with "System process not respoding". What I have to do?
    a) This is caused from the new audio driver I used. The new audio driver has better phone stability and no robo voice. You have two choices: 1) Click on "wait" and all will be fine OR 2) download the "old_acdb_file.zip" and flash it via recovery. In this way you will not have the error anymore but you will start having robo voice on first call (you can avoid this disabling audible touch tones) and could happen that your phone freezes when receiving a call. It's your choiche. I preferred the "window error" one because for me is more important to have a working phone than an error window appearing at boot.

q) After I take a photo, I dotn see the "review"
    a) This is caused from the new HTC Camera app I used that disables the review to not show the "sharing" menu that ForceCloses. If you cannot live with that until next update, you can use that one http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=981881

q) What is the difference between Data2Ext and App2SD?
    a) App2SD simply move all your apps that you install in the Ext partition. Data2Ext instead "mounts" your data folder, including dalvik cache, on the ext partition. This is a little slower than App2SD but it's necessary for a Desire Hd full build. Infact, installing a full HD build will left you with only 5mb of free space in internal storage.

q) I have robo voice when I make a call
    a) To avoid this, disable "audible touch tones" from the "settings -> audio" menu. You will have no-more robo voice also if you reboot.
    a) During the robo-voice call, enable the speaker, then disable it. You will have no more robo-voice until next reboot.

q) I have very low audio during calls
    a) During the call, enable the speaker, then disable it. You will have loud volume until next reboot.

q) after boot I see only a white screen with a green htc logo
    a) just wait. It can take fro 5 up to 20 minutes depending on your sd card. There are no issue. The build booted fine, it's just copying all the files to SD. This will happen only on first installation.

q) During the boot I see an error windows "System not responding" what I have to do?
    a) This could be caused by slow sd card. Just click on "wait" and all will works fine

q) I already have a ext partition that was running under another rom, how can I empty it so that I can cleany flash your rom?
    a) Just use one of the tool you used to create the ext partition to format it or to delete and recreate it back.

q) I'm having high battery drain
    a) Try reboot. Try disabling gps in location. As you can see from the screenshot I have 4mA with WIFI active! Also be careful. If during google account setup you choose to backup/restore all your data, the sync process will be dramatic heavy because it has to reinstall all your apps. It could need a couple of hours to settle. Also high battery drain could be caused by SD. try another one.

q) It's really laggy!!!!
    a) as all Desire HD builds this is BIG! This needs at least 10-15 minutes after boot to be usable. Then try to use it for 5-6 hours.. and do a couple of reboots.. you will see that the speed will improve. After 24 hours of use and 4-5 rebots this will be really fast.

q) It lags when I'll install apps?
    a) very few..

q) I have no GPS or the fix is really slow
    a) Firs fixt can take up to 5 minutes. just wait.You can edit the config.txt gps_zone= to your country. See here for the right strings http://www.pool.ntp.org/zone/@ if this not solves, try use QuickGps from the market to download a-gps data.

q) I have low quadrant scores when using on full nand (no ext-partition) compared when used with SD!!!
    a) yes, this is true. I made some tweaks to the full sd mount and use process that raise the quadrant i/o score. Anyway, also if quadrant is lower on full nand, you daily usage speed is the same or in some cases FASTER.

q) Can I unmount the SD while in use or connect the phone as mass storage to my pc while in use
    a) Best not. Is unuseful. You can access your sd card connecting your phone to pc and using "mass storage" option.

q) It not boots
    a) partition again and format again your sd card. follow the guide linked in the first post.

q) I have no data/3G/HSDPA
    a) probably you have to set your apn manually. google it for tips on how to do and what settings are need for your carrier

q) How do I remove BOOTSOUND / How do I change bootanim
    a) bootsound and bootanim are located in /system/customize/resource
    Just delete android_audio.mp3 if you dont want sound

q) I have wake up lag
    a) It's an issue that devs are trying to solve. It's not related to the build itself. In the Q&A Forum there is a thread about this problem. HERE, HERE,....

q) My screen stays off after call
    a) Maybe this can help: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=946012 ATM very few people have this issue, so I wonder is related to sd card.

q) My contacts pictures are low res after sync!
    a) this is a google problem, read here http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=4147

q) My Weather doesn't update
    a) seems an issue of 1.84 builds. Try to flash this via CWR http://www.multiupload.com/8YOYX0P5UE credit to CMYLXGO

q) I have random reboots

a) Seems to be related to your phone, read here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=941845 and here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=898804

q) Can I disable the button light always on with screen on to the "previous" way that they go off after a while?
    a) yes, changing config.txt Read the OP.
    meganfoxgreenHD2_3.png

More Screenshot's:
    http://goo.gl/JdqB6

What's included:
    - rEVOlution theme by manup456 and he_stheone64, all credits to them!! Ported and modded by me
    - Semi transparent StatusBar, NotificationBar, NavBar, AppDrawer, Personalize
    - 1% BatteryGauge
    - Modded StatusBar Icons
    - AppDrawer 5 Column layout
    - Inverted Dialers
    - PowerControlWidgets in NotificationBar
    - Remapped Personalize to LaunchKey app (by appelflap) (bottomright softkey)

changelog rev3:
    - Compatible only from RafDroid 4.0! and above
    - RafDroid_rEVOlution on SteriodZ is now the default theme, look in the options list below for other or less options (SOON)
    - Rebuilded from stock framework 1.84.661.1 including services.jar and framework.jar by me
    - Remapped rosie for 1.84(personalize) to LaunchKey app (appelflap) by me
    - Removed the text under icons on workspace (home). Nice clean look!
    - Removed "Phone" text on navbar... Placed a better looking phone icon thanks to myn.
    - Modified the lockscreen arc to look better on darker backgrounds, looks better too imo...
    - Modified the lockscreen hint background
    - Edited Dialer text to slightly darker green
    - Modified Dialer pads
    - PowerControl indicator colour hardcoded to green
    - Nicer background for PowerControl widgets
    - Included latest PowerControlSettings 1.1 app by JsChiSurf
    - My own home made WheatherClock widget
    - Hacked the flipclock to be disabled by me
    - Wallpaper added (Don't worry, Megan still there...)

changelog rev2:
    - png optimized and zipaligned for better memory handling
    - rebuilded from stock framework 1.72.405.3
    - new lockscreen and incall slider made by me
    - replaced some panel pop up's made by me
    - smooth charging animation on battery gauge
    - added Flying transitions
    - nice volume icons specially made for me by Madeli
    - particles1 Bootanimation by Dysgenic
    - edited statusbar_close to rafdroid hd2
    - reverted some icons back to stock DHD, you wouldn't notice...
    - Powerwidgets AND Recent apps on notification pulldown
    - replaced powercontrol notification icons specially made by Madeli... she's awesome!! Power off icons were modded by me... hope she don't mind...

PowerControlWidgets
    Hardcoded on default, widgets: toggleGPS|toggleWifi|toggleBluetooth|toggleSync|toggleFlashlight|toggleSound
    I have hardcoded the powercontrolwidgets so after flash it is all done. U still can override these settings by applying the following:

- Customizable via a text file widget.txt (max.6) to change widgets.
    Find included 'widget.txt' on root of SDcard. Modify to your likings but DON'T use spaces or delete the pipeline signs. Use Rootexplorer to copy this file to '/system/customize/'. Make sure permissions are set to 'read', at a minimum after copying! Then power off and on.
    - available widgets:

toggleAirplane
    toggleAutoRotate
    toggleBluetooth
    toggleBrightness
    toggleFlashlight
    toggleGPS
    toggleLockScreen
    toggleMobileData
    toggleScreenTimeout
    toggleSleepMode
    toggleSound
    toggleSync
    toggleWifi
    toggleWimax

Have in mind that u have to use the exact syntax!

Enable or disable PowerControlWidget
    Hardcoded to have both PowerControl and RecentApps on default. U still can override these settings by applying the following:

- Find included 'notification_config.txt' on root of SDcard. Modify to your likings but DON'T use spaces or delete the pipeline signs. Use Rootexplorer to copy this file to '/system/customize/'. Make sure permissions are set to 'read', at a minimum after copying! Then power off and on.
    - Available options:

Default = enablePowerControl|enableRecentApps
    PowerControl only = enablePowerControl
    RecentApps only = enableRecentApps

Remapped Personalize
    Personalize softkey is remapped by default to LaunchKey app by appelflap. You can set it to launch an app, service or a nice launcher menu. Personally i have setted to Settings... More info here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=818499, or buy it on the market to get more options.
    If you don't want it to be remapped, you can have a look in the options list below to apply. (SOON)

Install RafDroid_rEVOlution:
    - Download .zip to sdcard
    - Boot ClockWork Recovery
    - Before installing the Theme...
    - Backup Nand!!!
    - Install .zip from sdcard
    - Theme will install and wipe Dalvik-cache (next boot will take more time and will be sluggish)
    - Reboot sytem, let it settle for a while
    - Power off and on again

Download RafDroid_rEVOlution rev3:
    Click Here

4OeRF.qr

I can't please everyone but at least i can give some options to choose from...

Before applying these options, you must have the main theme
    (see above) running first!!! After that, you can choose whatever options you like, no matter which one...

What options do i have

- Steriods: This will give u the PowerControl in notificationbar, PowerControlSettings app and Personalize softkey (bottom right) remapped to LaunchKey app

- rEVOlution: Simply NO Steriods... just plain and natural :D
    - Text/ NoText: Visibility of the text under the icons on your workspace (home)
    - 4/ 5 column: App drawer (All Apps) layout

HowTo Install:
    - Download .zip to sdcard
    - Boot ClockWork Recovery
    - Before installing the Theme...
    - Backup Nand!!!
    - Install .zip from sdcard
    - Option will install, make some modifications and wipe Dalvik-cache (next boot will take more time and will be sluggish)
    - Reboot system, let it settle for a while
    - Power off and on again

Downloads

Steriods_NoText_4column

Steriods_NoText_5column

Steriods_Text_4column

Steriods_Text_5column

rEVOlution_NoText_4column

rEVOlution_NoText_5column

rEVOlution_Text_4column

rEVOlution_Text_5column

And if you really don't like it.....
    Revert to RafDroid

Video's made by kevinniven

Video made by aclerigo

All Credits goes to he_stheone64, he made this possible. manup456, the real rEVOlutionER. Appelflap for his great LaunchKey app.
    rafpigna for the greatest DHD build.
    JsChiSurf... YOU r the MAN!
    rapaholic999... keep up the good work my friend, too bad someone stolen your HD2:mad:.
    Madeli... nice work lady, u have no idea how happy u made me, luv ya!
    To the donaters and downloaders... you know who u r
    My girlfriend and kids.... for having so much patience...
    And XDA.... Thanks!
    You may donate me but at least push the thanks button, it's a hell of a work, and it's not only swapping .png's.....
    New thread at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1031486&highlight=Blue+Droid+Xtreme
    Now you can Post your Questions on the thread for RafDroid Rom & Coredroid Rom & all 1.84 Base roms Using my theme for Hd2 Desire HD &
    Desire HD
    V4.9 Rotating Blue Droid theme is now available See change log down bellow pix!
    Now with wallpapers added from install check wallpaper folder for wallpapers
    Also added a few notification sounds & Samsung ringtones!
    v4.9 Theme for CoreDroid is available for download now!
    V4.9 pix are up under the change log!
    defaultwallpaper.png

Change log for v4.8.1 To v4.9
    *100% optimized png's
    *Now with landscape mode on v4.9!
    *Transparent app drawer on v4.9!
    *Transparent widget Menu on v4.9!
    *91 app's On v4.9 are themed/skinned this will be the last complete theme after this it will be just updates!
    *modded the clocks in the wood,slate and metal skins on v4.9!
    *Added a lib folder with sound fix file for rom's with poor sound quality!
    *Fixed a few icons and added a few better ones v4.8.1 - v4.9
    *29 Notification sounds added to v4.8.1!
    *179 Wallpaper's added to v4.8.1- v4.9!
    *Added app's to v4.9
    SoundHound_Freemium.apk
    mostcontacted.signed.apk "widget"
    BooksPhone.apk
    Miui_Music.apk
    *New Boot animation added to v4.8.1-v4.9
    *Removed the Earth icon behind the data on status bar on v4.9 as it was to jumpy!
    *Changed the look of the power control on v4.8.1
    Changed the look of the power control again on v4.9
    V4.9 pix sorry they are so big i will make them smaller & re upload them when i get a chance to!
    snap20110517181140.png
    snap20110517180827.png
    snap20110517180749.png
    snap20110517180645.png
    snap20110517180726.png
    snap20110517180701.png
    snap20110517181006.png
    snap20110517185902.png
    snap20110517180655.png
    snap20110517180712.png
    snap20110517180834.png
    snap20110517180906.png
    snap20110517180940.png

What makes this Theme special:

*Colors flow perfectly into each other!
    *All Menus are themed!
    *Optimized .png's and .9png's!
    *My own custom settings menu icons and personalized menu icons with some still original from Sergio and custom icons throughout the whole theme!
    *Some widgets are transparent!
    *Themed clock to with shinning digits!

***Remember to do a backup and flash through CWR!***
    ***Make sure to read through the whole post!***

I have also attached a stock blue Market vending.apk down the bottom of the post see instructions under download link! It will replace the stock green market!

*Allot of credit goes to Oijkn for his awesome dialer. I got the idea and a few of his png's and support and help teaching me how to edit the xml files and his knowledge,
    *Kurniawan77 for helping me with finding xml files to edit and for his knowledge,
    *Sergio76 for his original png's,
    *liamster for his support and base if it wasn't for him my theme would not be possible,*
    *Fernando sor for the blue/black market and
    *nitsuj17 for help on a few things. Without these guys i would be stuck!
    *Allot of credit also goes to my Beta Test and design consultant Q9650!
    *Allot of credit goes to allot of themers for there work they done PM me if i haven't added you so i can put your credit on my post!
    *Huge credits go to Fernando Sor for his awesome market an Gmail app. I had just recolored the png's for the Gmail app and changed the png's in the black market.

V4.8.1 is now ready for download and its the LATEST one!

-New dialers to choose from download link down the bottom
    -Alternate clocks will be added soon

I HAVE ADDED A flash_zip.zip AT BOTTOM OF MY POST TO MAKE IT EASIER TO FLASH APK'S WITHOUT HAVING TO ADD IT INTO MY THEME AND FLASH THE THEME AGAIN FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY FLASHED MY THEME BUT WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE DIALER OR OTHER APK'S!
    How To: Just place the App which is attached at the bottom (i.e. dialer.apk) INTO the zip in "system/app"! Then go to CWR and flash the flash_zip.zip. DONE ;)

V4.8.1
    -New wallpapers added!
    -New ring tones added!
    -New notification sounds added!
    -New icon's added
    -New power control and look to drop down notification!
    -Fixed a few icons!
    -The Blue/Black market has been added too now! See down bellow for further instructions to install under the download link for v4.7!

Downloadlinks for all are down bellow!
    ***If you like my work please feel free to donate as donations would be much appreciated!***
    Paypal Donation link:

Or at least hit the thanks button bellow to show your appreciation please

Please make the following changes before flashing!

New Powerbar can be easily customized or edited and changed back to rom default.
    You can have any amount of toggles up to the amount of 6.
    To choose which toggles are in the power bar you need to open up "widget.txt" in a text editor and change the toggles as you wish. widget.txt can be found in /system/customize in the theme zip file.
    Widget.txt is found in the sd folder in the Theme zip edit as you wish then place it in the /system/customize in the Theme zip.
    The following toggles can be used:

toggleAirplane
    toggleAutoRotate
    toggleBluetooth
    toggleBrightness
    toggleFlashlight
    toggleGPS
    toggleLockScreen
    toggleMobileData
    toggleScreenTimeout
    toggleSleepMode
    toggleSound
    toggleSync
    toggleWifi

Default values are:
    toggleWifi|toggleBluetooth|toggleFlashlight|toggleBrightness|toggleSync|toggleSound

After changing them just drag and drop the widget.txt back into the zip and then flash. You can also change the widget.txt if you have already flashed the theme: Go to "/system/customize" and open windget.txt.
    Change the values you want, close the txt and then restart Phone.
    To change between having the power bar and the stock recent apps you need to edit the "notification_config.txt" which is also in "/system/customize".
    Default is "enablePowerControl|enableRecentApps"
    Simply change to "enableRecentApps" without the quotes to revert back to the recent apps list.

Some notes:

If any of the download links dont work anymore PM me and ill update the post with the new one.
    Flashing the theme will not change or wipe your settings or apps!!!
    First install will take a little bit longer. This is normal so don't panic.
    If you want the old clock or stock clock delete the one from app folder in the zip "Htc clock widget.apk" and replace it with the stock one or the one's from v4.6 or v4.7.
    Any app's you dont want just delete from app folder and replace with stock apk!
    Any changes that you would like to see or added or things i have missed or screwed up post it here and ill consider it if there are a few of the same requests ;)
    If you want stock animation transitions PM me ! If you want something changed PM me and ill see what i can do!
    If you like my work please feel free to donate as donations would be much appreciated!as it is very very time consuming work! ;)

Donators will be added to my post from now on with name and date:
    Koluchca10/4/2011 $20AU
    Koluchca10/4/2011 $10AU
    Koluchca15/3/2011 $20AU
    Stefan Bernsten 20/2/2011 $10AU
    Q9650 15/2/2011 �10.00

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Downloads section
    make sure to wipe the dalvik cache before flashing!
    V4.8.1 Read me first:
    To stop the black market from going back to the stock market you have to delete the marketupdater.apk from system app's otherwise the next time the market has a update it will remove the black market and go back to stock!
    Note : to have the samsung ringtones and notification sound's and system sound you need to install v4.8.1 first!
    CoreDroid users have the samsung ringtones and notification sound's and wallpapers added to 4.9
    20/5/2011
    CoreDroid theme v4.9
    http://www.multiupload.com/YHFFC24LUP
    16/5/2011
    Blue Droid rotating theme v4.9
    http://www.multiupload.com/P38Y02AS9W
    8/5/2011
    Blue Droid theme v4.8.1
    http://www.multiupload.com/QF6EYH8GSS
    8/5/2011
    Blue Droid theme v4.8.1 for Coredroid
    http://www.multiupload.com/E55XD6QTJU
    v4.7.1 download link!
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OXYOTQ1Z
    28/3/2011
    Blue Droid theme v4.7
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LRHU80QP

Themed Blue/Black market
    For v4.7 and previous versions the update v4.7.1 zip has the black market added!
    Replace this market/vending.apk in system/app folder with the one in there!
    Flash this only if you have previously installed the vending.apk down bottom of the post as it needs to be flashed over a stock market for it to work.....!
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IFJQ6VMM
    snap20110328103406.png
    This is the link to Fernando sor's site there you can choose different colored markets and gmail.apk's
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=877510

Dialers:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C3GI5VM4
    snap20110406191413.png

HTC Clock's

Alternate clock added for download same clock but without the blue text!
    download from the attached files at bottom of page just put into flash.zip and flash!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Updates Section

Stock blue market. See down the bottom. (Vending.apk) The black one is already in the V4.7.