Case with kickstand?

Search This thread

iCurmudgeon

Oct 15, 2010
Looking for a case with a kickstand for the Galaxy Note 2. Anyone know of such? So far the only one I've been able to turn up here is for the original Galaxy Note.

Thanks for any suggestions.

SoCalNewb

Oct 5, 2010
Verizon sells a case with kickstand for the Note 2.

Only downside is it does not cover the top or bottom of the phone.

Sent from my SCH-I605

bond32

Jun 26, 2010
Franklin
That's the same one I posted. If you wanted amazon prime shipping its $13, otherwise it's hard to beat $6.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

huynhc

Oct 23, 2007
I have the seidio one... works pretty well.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
That's the same one I posted. If you wanted amazon prime shipping its $13, otherwise it's hard to beat $6.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

More pictures of this case in my short review HERE

It's a cheap case that will protect your phone, but the quality of inner silicone shell is not that great. It's too stretchy and will pull around the sides, and it gets worth with time especially at the bottom where micro-usb connector is. Also because silicone is soft, buttons will be too easy to press accidentally. But what the heck, for this price - its a workable Seidio Active knock-off with a kickstand that won't make your phone as wobbly in landscape as Active ;) Plus, you can put your finger through the kickstand opening as sort of a flygrip handle.

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
The best case ever. No extra bulk and feels good to the touch, a hard case but with a soft touch feel, comes with a kickstand too. Bought one for the wife's too. I usually dont use cases but this one is a keeper . Go try it

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=7620045&pid=1218855011527

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Definitely a good deal since you save $20 when you buy this BB PT case which is Seidio Surface rebranded case/holster ($55 for the original one from Seidio)

The best case ever. No extra bulk and feels good to the touch, a hard case but with a soft touch feel, comes with a kickstand too. Bought one for the wife's too. I usually dont use cases but this one is a keeper . Go try it edit- Comes with a belt clip too

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=7620045&pid=1218855011527

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

originally bought 2 cheap case/holsters one of which is the cheap 3 part listed in the OP. First one broke, second(OP) as noted the soft rubber part doesn't fit well and it's too tight in the holster. Finally broke down today ad bought this one from BB. There is no comparison in quality, Everything on this case is worth the money.

For my past phones I've bought the Verizon kickstand holster case combos and I've loved them, but VZW didn't make one for the note2 and the cheap online ripoffs are crap. Spend the money, your Note 2 will thank you.

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Nov 9, 2011
Tampa Bay area
Got this one for $6 shipped on amazon, cut the volume side out to work with my OEM flip cover.
WTnQUJn.jpeg

BCYnvK8.jpeg

More pics in the post a pic of your case thread, and mybat jolt thread. Kickstand hinge and latch is a tad flimsy but I haven't had any issues yet, and I dropped my phone 42' from the 3rd floor roof of a house, landed face down on gnarly concrete and not a scratch. Luckily the flip cover flipped closed or the uneven concrete probably would have been able to make contact with the glass, which would have been a disaster.

I like to break stuff! :D

afrojoc

Feb 18, 2011
Moore, OK
originally bought 2 cheap case/holsters one of which is the cheap 3 part listed in the OP. First one broke, second(OP) as noted the soft rubber part doesn't fit well and it's too tight in the holster. Finally broke down today ad bought this one from BB. There is no comparison in quality, Everything on this case is worth the money.

For my past phones I've bought the Verizon kickstand holster case combos and I've loved them, but VZW didn't make one for the note2 and the cheap online ripoffs are crap. Spend the money, your Note 2 will thank you.

I must agree with you. The belt holster has to be my most favorite part of it. High quality case. Very sturdy and makes me look like a fly kinda guy..

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
I must agree with you. The belt holster has to be my most favorite part of it. High quality case. Very sturdy and makes me look like a fly kinda guy..

You guys should check out a full review of Seidio CONVERT combo I just posted here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2177450

It essentially Seidio SURFACE/BB Platinum with an extra layer of protection on top of it. Turn your original SURFACE into a new rugged case. But as a side comment, Surface is PITA to take off the phone lol!!!

afrojoc

Feb 18, 2011
Moore, OK
You guys should check out a full review of Seidio CONVERT combo I just posted here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2177450

It essentially Seidio SURFACE/BB Platinum with an extra layer of protection on top of it. Turn your original SURFACE into a new rugged case. But as a side comment, Surface is PITA to take off the phone lol!!!

Thats a little too insane for me since I dont drop my phone lol. But definitely a must have for those who require protection along with comfort (by that i mean the belt holster).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app