[ROM] Xperience™ Walkman Mod V3.0 | nAa - STOCK - alfs kernel | [Sun 02/09/2012]

Search This thread
Dec 31, 2011
the ROM is very nice.. it suits my Walkman (W8). However just a minor bug that I noticed is that I can't use the camera button when I tried testing the stock Camera App. It only works when you use the onscreen camera capture button, but with other camera apps the camera button is working fine.. any tips on how to fix this aside from reflashing the ROM all over?? :laugh:

Jul 30, 2009
Bolton
Currently using the stock version of the Rom. Quite like it but im looking into flashing nAa kernel n trying the custom version as performance deos seem to take a hit on stock compared to my previous rom (LinuXperia)

Sent from my E15a using xda premium

badboyblue

Mar 25, 2012
This rom is smooth, wi-fi, radio...working very well, but there is only thing that it takes too long to start (4-5 minutes as you said)on stock kernel if compare with all the roms I used before. If you can fix it, it'll be one of the best rom. Thanks for your hard work

TeamMex

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
This rom is smooth, wi-fi, radio...working very well, but there is only thing that it takes too long to start (4-5 minutes as you said)on stock kernel if compare with all the roms I used before. If you can fix it, it'll be one of the best rom. Thanks for your hard work

I will try to fix this problem :D thnks for u preference ñ_ñ

gsmamerica

Jan 22, 2008
Hi I have naa 2.6.32 and installed ok, but after tring to power on it takes too much time, I just see walkman logo and no more. The rare thing is that I can see the lcd off animation so it seems android aready charged but I just see the walkman logo.....
I hope u can guide me to run it, Im finding the best sound for x8. Does it have srs by paul? As I understand srs is the best real effect but can only run on ICS....

TeamMex

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Hi I have naa 2.6.32 and installed ok, but after tring to power on it takes too much time, I just see walkman logo and no more. The rare thing is that I can see the lcd off animation so it seems android aready charged but I just see the walkman logo.....
I hope u can guide me to run it, Im finding the best sound for x8. Does it have srs by paul? As I understand srs is the best real effect but can only run on ICS....

first new 2.6.32.60 kernel not functionality on this rom (maybe later add support to this kernel working on this)

second... my hibrid sounds not same to paul, I make my sounds before Paul....

cheers.

Reactions: andyblessing

andyblessing

Feb 17, 2013
Winneba
Wow...this Rom realy works more smoothly on Semc Debrand engine‘s kernel more than the original nAa kernel...
cheers..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my E15i using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone, I Make new thread
    The cause is that jimmy trashmetal can not update my threads because this busy and so on.

This my rom XPERIENCE™ WALKMAN Mod Working on Alfs cm7,nAa and stock kernel.

574700_459906547363756_272132570_n.jpg

574497_459727697381641_922085643_n.jpg

Requirements:

1. Latest baseband
    2. CWM Recovery
    3. latest nAa or alfs kernel

How to install:

1. Download Xperience Walkman™ Mod V1.0
    2. Place it in your SD Card
    3. Boot into CWM
    4. Full wipe
    5. Flash the ROM and enjoy Aroma installer
    6. After step 5 → DO NOT FULL WIPE!
    7. Reboot
    8. Enjoy

Downloads:

Stock
    XPERIENCE™ WALKMAN Mod STK3

nAa / Alfs
    XPERIENCE™WALKMAN MOD 3

Gaaps:
    XPERIENCE™ Gaaps V7

Note: This rom takes 5 to 10 minutes to start in stock kernel

Credtis to:

nAa for Kernel nAa
    alfsamsung and Djnilse for kernel alfs cm7
    Me Klozz for XPE sources :3 and make this rom
    Lasan for GC framework used on XPE Walkman mod STK3​

Changelog in second post ñ_ñ
    Changelog

WALKMAN MOD 3
    * Added configurations from GC framework and as a tribute for taking files I added in Kernel GC GC-FF in version for stock kernel.
    * Added new adrenolibs GAMERS (BETA)
    * Added XPE Hibrid music (Sounds enchantmensts) powered by XPERIENCE
    * Updated XPERIENCE Tweaks :) more performance
    * Optimized png's
    * Some improvements in system :)
    * Deleted android.so lib to improvement
    * Added Walkman bootanimation
    * added new launcher :)
    * And more.
    * added WALKMAN MUSIC
    * Updated and fixed XPE Walkman Style

First version
    Xperience V5.0
    *Based on cyanogenmod shakira 20 full and miniCM7.2.1.9 → thanks to nAa
    *Adreno libs → thanks to atis112
    *Looks like WALKMAN (W8) 2.1 eclair
    *Walkman player black
    *Fixed scroll lag
    *Tweaks from xperience V5
    *Long lasting battery
    *Sony Active Launcher Stock
    *Added trackID™
    *Included Google Play market
    *Fast and stable at 600mhz
    *Flying Xperience transition animations
    *Fixed some performance tweaks
    Thanks for continuing to make a new rom for stock kernel :good:
    Congrats for new thread, now i try this rom, Xperience Walkman V3 :)

i use X8, stock kernel, locked bootload, memory external 8gb. Need some adjust after install, but after it this rom very smooth, stable and UI very indentical to original S.E firmware.
    Some + and - i got here :)

+ :)
    1. walkman boot screen. i like it 100%. remembering me to S.E at A2 platform age, when i still make flash menu and walkman skin for my fone.
    2. Nice Walkman music player, and interface also very similar to original S.E firmware.
    3. Large Memory Available, compared with my previous rom.
    4. Minimum Apk come with this rom, more flexible for each people to choose what they want
    5. Xloud, bravia engine, walkman player, timescape, and others else of SONY mark.

- :(
    1. booting take very long time, about 3-4 minutes every turn on
    2. i did correct install at stock kernel, locked boot, latest firm and baseband, also did instruction about wipe, but first time boot after installing language is not english, its Spanyola... olaallaaa.. hmm thats not big prob i think, since i remember each button until change language at Setting.
    3. Little lag, until change some setting, animation, heapsize, etc etc. and all become very smooth.
    4. DSP Manager sometime Force Close, sometime not.
    5. Background colour for Setting is not orange walkman, i think its more to brown. i more like orange walkman (my subjective)

Thats my review after some hours using this rom, i'm not test all yet, but i can say.. this rom very good for daily use, very smooth and very matching for Walkman Lover :)