Note colors messed up

Search This thread

ottawadad34

Jan 19, 2011
Ottawa
My wife's tablet is acting all weird. Our daughter dropped her tablet while sitting on the couch so it did not fall far and it was in a case and now all the colors look messed up. Mainly anything that was black now turned white. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is it broken inside?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

ottawadad34

Jan 19, 2011
Ottawa
No unfortunately. Not sure what it would cost or if its worth fixing

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

lmh5367@aol.com

Aug 22, 2015
note 10.1 colors messed up

I had the same problem I went into SETTINGS then into DEVICE then into ACCESSIBILITY then NEGATIVE COLORS . try that it fixed my problem.

hifromkate1

Mar 31, 2016
same problem with screen on GT-N8013 Samsung tablet

My wife's tablet is acting all weird. Our daughter dropped her tablet while sitting on the couch so it did not fall far and it was in a case and now all the colors look messed up. Mainly anything that was black now turned white. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is it broken inside?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

I have the same problem. I was for a while, able to smack the side of the tablet with my hand to return it to normal but this doesn't work anymore. Did you find a fix? I'm sure something is just loose inside! Thanks much.:rolleyes:

norhyme

Apr 2, 2016
Hi, sounds like that same problem that I had.
In my case it was the Display Flex cable that slipped out of place a bit. You can find a great video on IFIXIT that explains how to get to the cable to check it.
The disassembley is really well explained in the video and it was easy to do it . My Note 10.1 works perfectly well again ;)