[Q] how 2 turn on usb debugging without OS

Search This thread

daNewNoobi

Apr 2, 2014
Im very new to this all and have broken my phone... I know this is a simple fix but i cant find it in the forums... I was rooting my nexus 5 and the process was interrupted... Ive been trying to fix but i cant enable usb debugging to use tool kits. I am now stuck at a pac rom screen that is loading

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info
Hello,

First of all DON'T use toolkits to root your device... Do it manually. It's just a few basic commands + you will get a basic knowledge about adb/fastboot.

Now, since you're stuck on PAC ROM bootanimation (are you sure?) , I'm assuming that you've already flashed a custom recovery...
Head over to the custom recovery, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache,dalvic cache and then flash the Pac rom zip file and then the gapps.zip and finally reboot.

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
Im very new to this all and have broken my phone... I know this is a simple fix but i cant find it in the forums... I was rooting my nexus 5 and the process was interrupted... Ive been trying to fix but i cant enable usb debugging to use tool kits. I am now stuck at a pac rom screen that is loading

Boot into bootloader and flash whatever properly. Don't use toolkits.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

First of all DON'T use toolkits to root your device... Do it manually. It's just a few basic commands + you will get a basic knowledge about adb/fastboot.

Now, since you're stuck on PAC ROM bootanimation (are you sure?) , I'm assuming that you've already flashed a custom recovery...
    Head over to the custom recovery, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache,dalvic cache and then flash the Pac rom zip file and then the gapps.zip and finally reboot.