[ROM][BBQ] CyanogenMod-6.1 for Nexus One :: V6.1.1 (12/15/2010)

Search This thread

Smokeaire

May 11, 2010
Missouri
That's true even if I do an upgrade? All I wanted was to upgrade from 5.0.8. I had all my apps and setting in there. I thought I could just upgrade without losing my apps. But now all the apps on my sd card seem to not be installed. Is this the problem?

CM extapps2sd is not in this release. It will be in 6.1 (so it is reported).
You will have to redownload your apps from the market.

acidblade

Dec 16, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I have to say, the only workin Froyo with app2sd ext that working and really close to CM experience is Leo froyo. I must say I will wait patiently and keep an eye on nightly build until app2sd ext is applied.

yeay !

jdd48

Mar 27, 2010
The only issue I seem to be having is that every time I change wallpapers, the wallpaper that always displays is a green grass one. I have to reboot before the wallpaper I selected will display. I did perform a flash over the alpha. Maybe a wipe will do the trick.

Last edited:

RiNo808

Feb 25, 2006
Thanks for the quick replies, and yes doing a full wipe did the trick. But just one more thing, Launcher pro keeps FC'ing...anyone using launcher pro having this happen to them. or does anyone know of a solution? thanks agian in advance

nomadism

Jun 23, 2010
Hi. I'm getting a problem. After wiping, and trying to flash the update-cam-6.0.0-N1-RC1-signed.zip from the RA recovery, I see the following error.

assert failed: getprop("ro.bootloader") == "0.33.20122" getprop("ro.bootloader") == "0.33.0012".

and then the installation aborts.

Anyone?

manicmoose

Feb 12, 2010
Melbourne
Widgets missing...

Only fault I can find with this ROM so far are that for some of the app's I have installed from the market (such as Touchdown), the widgets that normally come with the program are not available...
This is after a full wipe and clean install. Everything else seems fine so far.

dharani1234

Mar 24, 2010
Next to my S7 :)
Features CM6

hi guys

Can someone who has time and patience explain the full changelog for CM6 pls ?

I have read the change log and other change logs at cyanogen mod forum ... but it's all generic like kernel changes,A2DP enhancements ..etc ... but itsn't explained in detail.

can somebody explain the full changelog for noobs like me pls?

arich

May 16, 2010
My 3G speed is more than halved on the RC =/ I was getting 5.2mbps down and 1.5 up on my last nightly build

whodatfever

Oct 24, 2006
My 3G speed is more than halved on the RC =/ I was getting 5.2mbps down and 1.5 up on my last nightly build

[size=+2]Thank You![/size] I live in a HSPA+ city and was getting sick speeds with Modaco, Rodriguez and stock Froyo. My 3G speeds since I loaded this last night are pitiful. Tried every speed test app and flash based app on the web I know of. I'm lucky to get 700kbps with this ROM when I'm use to 3-4Mbps with the others. Something in this build is borked when it comes to HSPA+. Maybe a battery saving setting slowing down 3.5G? I don't know but I was so excited when I saw this last night and now I'm sad.:(

Is there anything I can do to fix it? I miss me some Cyan!

Last edited:

optmkleung

Mar 21, 2009
It's a great rom already, very smooth and fast. Thanks!! I try the app2sd, after reboot, all short cut on desktop will miss.

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 2.2 (Froyo) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

This is an AOSP-based build with extra contributions from many people which you can use without any type of Google applications. I found a link from some other project that can be used to restore the Google parts, which can be found below or elsewhere in the thread. I've still included the various hardware-specific code, which seems to be slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Visit the CHANGELOG for a full list of changes and features!

All source code is available at the CyanogenMod Github! Send pull requests with your changes!

INSTRUCTIONS:
    - First time flashing CM 6 to your Nexus (or coming from another ROM)?
    1. Unlock/root your device and install Clockwork Recovery via ROM Manager or Amon_RA's recovery image
    2. Do a Nandroid backup!
    3. Update your radio if necessary
    4. WIPE
    5. Install the ROM
    5. Optionally install the Google Addon

- Upgrading from earlier CM6?
    1. Do a Nandroid Backup!
    2. Install the ROM (your Google apps will be backed up automatically)

HOW TO REPORT BUGS OR PROBLEMS?
    - Was it a hard reboot? Get me the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
    - Was it a soft reboot or a "boot loop"? Run "adb logcat" and get me the full output.
    - Pastebin links preferred
    - Please use the issue tracker whenever possible!

Please visit the CyanogenMod Wiki for step-by-step installation walkthroughs and tons of other useful information.

The preferred method of installation is via ROM Manager, or you can head over to the CM Forums for manual downloads.

Thank you to EVERYONE involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging and documenting! Enjoy!
    Google Maps 5.0 Rotation for Cm 6.1.1

so anybody tried Google Maps rotation on Cm 6.1.1 yet ?

Edit:

- in ../system/etc/permissions/..
    - exchange "android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch.xml" with "android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch.distinct.xml" (perm 644)
    - reboot
    Did you remember to change the permission of the new file to 644?
    I keep getting OTA notifications about 2.3.3. Is it possible for me to canx the notifications for good?

It's for cm7 but I can't imagine it's that different.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=11740036&postcount=15032
    Anyone have trouble using the sms unlock swipe from the unlock screen? Phone, unlock and sound seem to be working but not SMS. I am using Launcher Pro, not ADW.

You have to set it to a particular program. Go to cyanogen mod settings > input settings > make sure phone and messaging is checked > then set messaging tab application. If you don't see your program on the initial list, choose applications, and it'll show you all your installed apps. I set mine to go straight to google voice.

Good luck.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk