Any chance of MIUI making its way to the Note II?

Search This thread

Tkun

Oct 10, 2010
I can't be the only one who likes MIUI. Any word on this phone getting a port of it? Or will I just have to hold out hope that a special dev will eventually come along to help fulfill my deep, dark MIUI desires? :angel:

WarlockLord

Mar 22, 2006
It only needs the ril libraries transplanted into the Sprint Rom, but I don't have the patience to play with it

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
It only needs the ril libraries transplanted into the Sprint Rom, but I don't have the patience to play with it

I'm pretty sure there's more to it then that, but just in. On page 2 are the needed RIL if someone wants to try it

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=37090709

BE WARNED I'VE SEEN TWO PEOPLE REPORT A HARD BRICK USING SPRINT PORTS. IF YOU TRY THIS, ITS YOUR FAULT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: hopesrequiem

WarlockLord

Mar 22, 2006
I didn't have a hard brick. I flashed Sprint miui, then followed up with a Verizon kernel, and everything booted and mostly worked, except for phone/data (the ril libs are different)

ALSO, you need the CM10 RIL library files which are in Framework.jar. Not just the ones in /system/lib

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I'm pretty sure there's more to it then that, but just in. On page 2 are the needed RIL if someone wants to try it

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=37090709

BE WARNED I'VE SEEN TWO PEOPLE REPORT A HARD BRICK USING SPRINT PORTS. IF YOU TRY THIS, ITS YOUR FAULT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2